Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Local guru says......

Thaiexpat

Nope, the Japanese ARE NOT the healthiest, longest living people in the world. That title belongs to the RyuuKyuu Islanders (Okinawa being the largest island in that chain). They were annexed by the Japanese in the late 1800's and officially under Japanese control in 1923. A BIG insult to us, is to call us Japanese. Many of the old people HATE em. Why? because of WW II and the big battles fought on Okinawa. 25% were killed because of that war. Most young people could care less, but there is a growing resurgence of national pride, etc. and re-establishing the language and culture. Food was found to be a major influencing factor to their long life. Lots of info on the web about my folks. Cheers!

Thank you for your words and wishes. I hope SOON. Getting old and the RV would sure make it easy to have a big family!!!

Thanks. Wasn't aware of that and obviously didn't mean to insult. Thanks for your reply and explanation. It's appreciated..

Edited by umbertino

OH!! MIGHTY John the GURU. Well, 50 now. Come from RyuuKyuu Islands, not Okinawa (one of the islands in that chain). Yes, FAR from wealthy and I do live in Thailand. Now, tell me WHERE specifically and your cult will have 1 follower!

OK, I will give it a shot. Japanese blood, still working, I gotta go with Chang Mai/Chang Rai area. Can't get guess closer as your "spirit" is blocking me.

Edited by mr john

OK, I will give it a shot. Japanese blood, still working, I gotta go with Chang Mai/Chang Rai area. Can't get guess closer as your "spirit" is blocking me.

Hahahahaha. Well, close. No Japanese blood-sorry. Area is pretty close, but you named 2 provinces which is like saying "Western US", but I will give it too you. Mr.John, the usurper to Oakie! All hail, Mr. John. Oh, GREAT ONE, what date do you give your humble followers???

Hahahahaha. Well, close. No Japanese blood-sorry. Area is pretty close, but you named 2 provinces which is like saying "Western US", but I will give it too you. Mr.John, the usurper to Oakie! All hail, Mr. John. Oh, GREAT ONE, what date do you give your humble followers???

OK, I drank half a bottle of J. W. Blue and the "spirits" say you live close to Chang Mai and are in the health care profession. If Im not close I gotta give up, natives are restless. 

"There shall not be found among you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, or one who practices witchcraft, or a soothsayer, or one who interprets omens, or a sorcerer, or one who conjures spells, or a medium, or a spiritist, or one who calls up the dead.  For all who do these things are an abomination to the Lord, and because of these abominations the Lord your God drives them out from before you."

WM13