Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dinar Rumor i just found this and have no idea if it is tru or not take wat u want from it

jbutch

This is just one of many articles posted on DinarBanker's site. It is an older article from earlier this year(possibly mid Feb, but before the elections).

I wouldn't be too concerned with this article, since the CBI has indicated in several recent articles that they will not LOP or redenominate the currency since it would be detrimental to the Iraqi people and their economy. They could not be telling the truth - either way. Why worry, they will do what they intend to do - regardless of what we want or think. God is in control, and it will be what it is to be...!

RON ;)

Why do people call or inquire about these thing. Just freakin sit back and wait. Do you think they will give you a truthful answer.

You never know maybe you will get the one person sick of the phone calls and mad at the boss to drop the bomb. lol. Anyhow thanks for the post I had not read that before and it was good info

This is just one of many articles posted on DinarBanker's site. It is an older article from earlier this year(possibly mid Feb, but before the elections).

I wouldn't be too concerned with this article, since the CBI has indicated in several recent articles that they will not LOP or redenominate the currency since it would be detrimental to the Iraqi people and their economy. They could not be telling the truth - either way. Why worry, they will do what they intend to do - regardless of what we want or think. God is in control, and it will be what it is to be...!

RON

I stand corrected when I said that we needn't be concerned with this article - The information starting in the 4th paragraph - "WHAT DOES THIS ALL MEAN" is valuable in debunking the lop or redenomination proposals as well. Ty published this article (part) in response to the article posted in the first 3 paragraphs of this article - I believe sometime in March. It clarifys the first three paragraphs. GOOD POST when read thoroughly. - Did I confuse everybody ;););)...???

RON ;)

Mayby Ill get .10 for bills with 3 #'000, thats good, but for grins & giggles I have been buying bills of 500 and 50 Iqd denoms. cost more but can cash them a few at a time, will probably last me longer than I will Live. TGAR just a dumb retired coon a-- from La. TGAR

This is an old school, i mean when was last time dinarbanker got a news or intel. Fyi, dinarbanker requires a proof of purchase or reciept that shows where your iqd is from before they can exchange your dinar. Ali at dinar trade will not require any proof or reciept from anybody. Your dinar is good enough for him. God bless ali and dinartrade. I ask both of these dealer same question and that is what they've said.

You can cash in your Dinar at a bank. I'll cash some of mine in at tdBank.