Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Shammari calls to set a date to reset the Iraqi currency

gamaray

Im not arguing anything...just stating my opinion and my belief....if I thought like you I sure surely wouldnt frequent this site....

There is no doubt your scenario is a possible scenario....however I just dont see it going down like that....way to much big $$$ headed there and way to much at stake......ever really consider why there is no msm coverage?

Lot more going on than meets the eye....but hey by all means if you dont see it...knock yourself out waisting your time :banhammer:

No, no I see it. I am just saying this could happen, Just fun debate. I am here cause I think there will be a middle road where all do well - they will RV low, as Adam says, say .10 to .25 and we do well, cash in window, then when that's closed, they raise rate much higher to a dollar. This way investors are satisfied, foreign investment continues, there are no overnight millionaires and Iraq can handle that rate as a fiat currency.

That's the picture I see.

• Upvote 1

No, no I see it. I am just saying this could happen, Just fun debate. I am here cause I think there will be a middle road where all do well - they will RV low, as Adam says, say .10 to .25 and we do well, cash in window, then when that's closed, they raise rate much higher to a dollar. This way investors are satisfied, foreign investment continues, there are no overnight millionaires and Iraq can handle that rate as a fiat currency.

That's the picture I see.

I can definitely see it that way.....I still see it a little bigger but hey...I like to dream :)

especially when I read an article like this......

Baghdad - Mostafa Hashemi

said economic expert d. Peace Sumaisem: that the Iraqi dinar is witnessing a remarkable increase in value, especially in recent times, and after the withdrawal of Iraq from Chapter VII. Added Sumaisem told (morning): that there are several countries want to buy the dinar because it represents the currency of financial cover strongest in the region as well to being represents one of the aspects of investment for foreign investors, noting that there are expectations of higher value of the dinar to rates close to the standard which makes it desirable in global markets. explained Sumaisem the global currency markets is going according to the principle of expectation of higher currency or decline, and on the dinar, there are projections indicate to increase the value of the dinar in the global markets, He Astdrki that the fluctuation in the exchange rate within the country significantly affect the value of the dinar abroad

http://www.alsabaah....w.aspx?ID=49878

:twothumbs:

So if all these countries ie: China, others have Millions/trillions in Dinar why would they (Iraq) delete zeros and have all these Millions/Trillions that other countries are invested in turn into less than millions?? I am thinking that they will str8 RV. I say around 1.05. (enough to out value the US dollar) The article said that he wants the TRUE VALUE of the dinar, IMHO thats not going to be anything low.... 

Either way.... please get this rollercoaster ride to stop... goooooooooo RV....  :twocents:

• Upvote 1

We can only pray that this is finely over...and move on to another investment.... I do pray for Iraq's  people...hopefully they can stand on there own and be proud of their country  :angel: ......... As we are of ours ..

So if all these countries ie: China, others have Millions/trillions in Dinar why would they (Iraq) delete zeros and have all these Millions/Trillions that other countries are invested in turn into less than millions?? I am thinking that they will str8 RV. I say around 1.05. (enough to out value the US dollar) The article said that he wants the TRUE VALUE of the dinar, IMHO thats not going to be anything low.... 

Either way.... please get this rollercoaster ride to stop... goooooooooo RV....  :twocents:

Well.... there is no true evidence that these countries are holding Dinar, yes there are countries DOING BUSINESS in Iraq and making a killing through services. I hope they are holding mass amounts of Dinar. Deleting zeros has many different meanings.  All this confusing talk without any true meaning, I believe, is on purpose to get our heads spinning and double guessing. Much like all politics in every country LIES, GREED & CORRUPTION RULE SUPREME!!!! So I don't trust anything that comes out of their REPTILIAN mouths. I'm sorry to rant but they are not looking out for our best interest, they could care less. Thats a FACT!!!

"It's called the American Dream, you have to be asleep to believe it"

George Carlin

I'm one of those people who points out that the removing zeros articles are talking about a re-denomination.  This is the first article that I remember that actually describes a revaluation.  He's probably not talking about the kind of revaluation that some of the gurus describe but it does sound like he feels that the dinar's value should be increased.  Since he's talking about the increase in the reserves I'm assuming that he's only talking about a 10-20% increase.  Still, an increase is an increase.  The question now is whether he has any influence, and if so is he the only one with influence who has this opinion? 

There's no evidence that China or any other country has trillions of dinar. 

They've never said that they would not lop.  They've said the exact opposite.  There are several statements where they said that they would re-denominate and described a lop.

I tend to agree with your statements. Granted, I am like most here dreaming of the big jackpot with the dinar, but I know I must think logically and not see just one view because there are many ways this thing can occur. The logical way I see it is for the currency to re-denominate remove the zeros from the currency making it value neutral. It kills my dream of being a millionaire which I obviously don't want to happen. If they re-denominate, the new dinar will be in a better standing making it stronger to compete with other currencies on the forex markets. I think they are looking to do this, a way to help Iraq and their people and to not help those who hold dinar outside the country, they can care less about us, its all about them, people got to realize this. I really hope I'm wrong and I someday become a multi millionaire overnight. It could happen, anything is possible, but I really see this going down a different path.

fufat

Edited by fufat