Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraq obtained the green light from the United Nations to take it out of Chapter VII

yota691

Opps...accidentally  got one of my post's for "Something Different" on Yota's post... wow... it must be a longer week than I thought!!!   :unsure: 

Sorry Yota... maybe it was one of them "subliminal message thingies".... like "GO GREEN IRAQ" and "GIT-R-DUN"!!! (there... how's that for a save)!!!  :rolleyes: 

Awww... I thought you were wishing me good luck on my search for the forest people..

when i first bought dinar there were no real discussion sites such as this. but with what research i did several sites suggested it would be 2013 before the dinar moved in value.hence i have kept a level head ever since, not bought into okie and the rest of the pumpers speel

now however with the recent news coming out i am begining to have belief that the origional forcasts may actually be possible. i can sense on the site there is a genuine excitement and a feeling this ride is coming to an end