Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate .. Iraq Parliamentary Finance: a plan for fixing the exchange rate of the dollar in the market by 1118 DT

Iraqi Dinar Exchange Rate .. Iraq Parliamentary Finance: a plan for fixing the exchange rate of the dollar in the market by 1118 DT

dinar+and+dollar+exchange+rate+counter.j
06/20/2013

Parliamentary Finance: a plan for fixing the exchange rate of the dollar in the market by 1118 DT

Baghdad - Revealed the parliamentary Finance Committee, Wednesday, for the plan to the central bank began its application include fixing the exchange rate of the dollar in the domestic market by 1118 dinars per dollar, a figure close to the official rate approved by the Central Bank.

Said committee member Najiba Najib's (Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network) 

that "there is a plan central bank began to apply under the direct supervision of the House of Representatives include stabilizing the exchange rate of the dollar in the domestic market by 1118 dinars to the dollar, which would be close to the official exchange rate adopted with the CBI.

Najib added that "decisions issued on the contribution to the stability of the exchange rate of the dollar against the dinar contributed to the low price of the dollar, which reached to 1122.5 dinars per dollar after hitting to 1130 dinars to the dollar." 

And hosted by the Finance Committee last month and central bank governor Abdul Basit Turki agency and discussed with him the reasons for the high price of the dollar against the Iraqi dinar.

source

So, that's the BIG change. LOL! Been a long time since I commented on this site. Do you folks believe this? I am about to put this Dinar back up for a while. However, I will wait to see what happens on the 27th.

IMO, This is the way they will start, small but hopefully a steady rise to what amounts to an R/I..This is really a very positive step, again Just my opinion. I agree, lets see what happens on the 27-28th. Hold em folks, the ride is almost over. :backflip:

Edited by dodah
  • Upvote 1

Wednesday, June 19, 2013 17:23

Central sales continued to decline of the dollar for a second day

Baghdad / Baghdadi news / .. record auction the central bank to sell the currency, Wednesday, a decline in the value of sales compared to yesterday's session.

The governor of the Bank and the Agency Abdul Basit Turki said in a statement taken by his press office and received / Baghdadi News / copy of it, that "sales of the currency auction at the Central Bank reached during today's session / / 210 million and / 524 / thousand dollars," explaining that "the value of the quantity sold Cash from the dollar reached / / 31 million and / 350 / thousand dollars, while the value of Qty sold Khawwalat the / / 179 million and / 174 / thousand dollars. "

He added that "the number of banks participating in the auction amounted to / 24 / banks," noting that "the sale price of the dollar stood / 1179 / JD, including the commission and the Bank amounting to / 13 / dinars for each dollar."

It is said that value auction Mistira the sales of the currency in yesterday's session exceeded / 250 / million. Finished / 21

http://translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&langpair=auto%7Cen&rurl=translate.google.com&u=http://www.albaghdadianews.com/economy/item/33704-bNAZHk-AlgJAzh-LBnIAb-AkLEKen-Ll-AkDNkAE-kknNL-AkVAln.html&usg=ALkJrhgcJv-MSnkW6irpWbUjt--e6jsouw