Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

John Stewart & Bill O'Reilly hinting at Dinar!?

MrOptimistic

nge?

Jon Stewart is one of the biggest F n dumba$$ on TV he needs to be kicked in the balls! JMO! hes a hack for little "o"

I try to refrain from being negative  but if you wanna call him out lets have a friendly debate concerning his theories,  You up to the challenge?

Jon Stewart is the man ..... nuff said

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

HEE HAW

HEE HAW Is Good Tex. Better Anyways. :)

I try to refrain from being negative  but if you wanna call him out lets have a friendly debate concerning his theories,  You up to the challenge?

Jon Stewart is the man ..... nuff said

Now Here Is a challenge I would love to see... How about it Art? :)

Stewart tells O'reilly that he's going to the middle east

O'reilly then asks: "To set up some kind of an exchange program?"

Stewart beats around the bush for a minute then say's: "It's a charity"

Stewart is taking 2 months off from the show in less than 2 weeks to travel to the middle east

i thought that was interesting and i guess nobody else caught on to that lol

Keep neggin' me for my opinion in the rumor section cuz that's coooooooool  :bravo:

Stewart tells O'reilly that he's going to the middle east

O'reilly then asks: "To set up some kind of an exchange program?"

Stewart beats around the bush for a minute then say's: "It's a charity"

Stewart is taking 2 months off from the show in less than 2 weeks to travel to the middle east

i thought that was interesting and i guess nobody else caught on to that lol

Keep neggin' me for my opinion in the rumor section cuz that's coooooooool  :bravo:

None of what you just said was in the video that I saw thats why you're being negged. Maybe our version was'nt complete.  :shrug:

Yeah! Sandfly Has Spoken.

Sandfly no offence but please could you give your opinion about Jon Stewart or Bill O'Reilly?

What Do You Really Think?

No Pressure here... just take your time.

You have been a member here for a while so... I just wonder.

PS. Just Don't HEE HEE Behind ANY Of My Post. I May Take Offence. :)

Now Maggie 123, We all know Sandfly is a man of few words.   B):ph34r:  ;)  :P  

Optimistic, you won't believe what happened to me last night. I phone ordered a pizza (mushroom & meat ball) from GIACOMO'S for dinner last night. I came home and turned the oven on to 500. I generally reheat the pizza cause i like it hot. When I opened the box there it was facing me. An image of the zig zag dude thats on a 25k note. I was like oh my God!!! Then from the the midst of that moltin cheese the dude began to speak to me (true story) im serious, he said "stormie watch fox news tonight for clues of the impending RV"

bet you know what i did next........

I SHUT THE BOX AN THREW IT OUT!!    

• Upvote 2

Optimistic, you won't believe what happened to me last night. I phone ordered a pizza (mushroom & meat ball) from GIACOMO'S for dinner last night. I came home and turned the oven on to 500. I generally reheat the pizza cause i like it hot. When I opened the box there it was facing me. An image of the zig zag dude thats on a 25k note. I was like oh my God!!! Then from the the midst of that moltin cheese the dude began to speak to me (true story) im serious, he said "stormie watch fox news tonight for clues of the impending RV"

bet you know what i did next........

I SHUT THE BOX AN THREW IT OUT!!    

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

I prefer Bill O'Reilly.. The Comedy Guy is just that.. No accountability..

You have got to be kidding me.  Bill O'Reily is an abusive moron and anyone who has any respect for him whatsoever has lost all of mine.   Watch this video and prove me wrong. 

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 2

Those who support Fox News and Bill O'Reily have every right to do so.  However, I think it's best if I avoid this topic altogether.  I rarely show magnanimity toward those I consider doltish, although it does appear to be something I portray in a format such as this.  Maybe that's a character defect I need to work on but for the time being lets avoid this discussion.

Edited by SWFloridaGuy
  • Upvote 2

SWF Generally speaking I agree with O'reilly's views on current events, however ive never seen this clip before, I was a bit shocked to be honest. Its kinda hard to say thank you, but thank you for the post. <man that was hard to do. It was kinda like when I found out the tooth fairy was my mom

• Upvote 2

You have got to be kidding me.  Bill O'Reily is an abusive moron and anyone who has any respect for him whatsoever has lost all of mine.   Watch this video and prove me wrong. 

No I am not kidding.. I am not a comedian..