Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Well another year going by fast and no sign of any RV.

Well another year going by fast and no sign of any RV. After too many missed dates of ” has to happen by end of March, or was it April ” budget, its in the budget. Decoder rings must be used to understand some on a blue couch. Some even have the nerve to say every day the RV will happen tomorrow. I have said over and over Malaki will have to be gone or demoted to see this RV happen. Shabibi was about to implement something many believe was the RV then Malaki had him removed and arrest warrant issued before he could do it.
Iraq is a MESS, security is the worst its been in many years thanks to Obama pulling our troops out too soon. I dont expect this to happen until after elections to remove Malaki ( or Obama )

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

mmmmm  all the pessimistic --- it isn `t going to happen stuff ,, you might be right on the over night re-value to 3,oo dinar ,  but I`m going to stay the course and look for a start rate that is in line to 50 cents to 1 dollar ,  lets not get to down on the dinar deals, summer is here just get away from the dinar web sites for a while !  you know if Iraq starts the 50 cents to 1 dollar rates ,  how long before we can cash in at any banking location ?  Iraq isn`t as messed up as it was 4 years ago , or even 10 years ago , they have made great strides , I am still looking at next year for the lifting of chapter 7 and any movement to happen in values , but I will hope they make it sooner ------ just my thinking

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well another year going by fast and no sign of any RV. After too many missed dates of ” has to happen by end of March, or was it April ” budget, its in the budget. Decoder rings must be used to understand some on a blue couch. Some even have the nerve to say every day the RV will happen tomorrow. I have said over and over Malaki will have to be gone or demoted to see this RV happen. Shabibi was about to implement something many believe was the RV then Malaki had him removed and arrest warrant issued before he could do it.

Iraq is a MESS, security is the worst its been in many years thanks to Obama pulling our troops out too soon. I dont expect this to happen until after elections to remove Malaki ( or Obama )

I've been hearing the same B/S for the past 10 yrs and not one thing has changed. Just different GURU'S with different names making up B/S and thats including CBI and the GOI. Edited by mrref
  • Upvote 1

Actually, Shabibi and his CBI administrators wanted to lop.....

The only thing that kept shooting him and their plan down was Malikis parliament......

True dat. 

Nothing will happen with with this so called RV everything will stay as is.

Yep

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Doesn't time just ZIP right along when your having this much fun ! ? !

They better get this done double quick. I'm on my 4th punching bag . . . alright, no jokes about the bag being the wife. I'll head that one off at the pass.

Last time we had a fight she said . . . " come out from under that bed and fight like a man !" :)

• Upvote 1