Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dead Penguins - I never knew this!

divemaster5734

Did you ever wonder why there are no dead penguins on the ice in Antarctica?
Where do they go?

Wonder no more ! ! It is a known fact that the penguin is a very ritualistic bird which lives an extremely ordered and complex life.The penguin is very committed to its family and will mate for life, as well as maintain a form of compassionate contact with its offspring throughout its life.

If a penguin is found dead on the ice surface, other members of the family and social circle have been known to dig holes in the ice, using their vestigial wings and beaks, until the hole is deep enough for the dead bird to be rolled into, and buried.

The male penguins then gather in a circle around the fresh grave and sing:

penguin_group.jpg

"Freeze a jolly good fellow."
"Freeze a jolly good fellow."

You really didn't believe that I know anything about penguins, did you?
It's so easy to fool
OLD people.
I am sorry, an urge came over me that made me do it!!!
Oh quit whining I fell for it, too

• Upvote 8

I like the post but this was posted before.  It looks very similar to the previous post with the same pictures and Fonts.  Not bothering to look but I guess you like penguins since you posted this again.

uh..ok.. I guess you should have looked. If this was ever posted before it wasn't by me and I didn't know about it or I certainly would not have posted it again.

I got the email this morning then added a penguin picture from the net for effect.

Didn't mean to put a bee in ur bonnet... so sorry...  it was only meant for laughs..

uh..ok.. I guess you should have looked. If this was ever posted before it wasn't by me and I didn't know about it or I certainly would not have posted it again.

I got the email this morning then added a penguin picture from the net for effect.

Didn't mean to put a bee in ur bonnet... so sorry...  it was only meant for laughs..

LOL, sorry Dive, didn't mean for it to sound like I was upset you posted this.  Like I said I liked the post this time and the other time I saw it on here.  Now you can take off your bonnet and don't be so sensitive.

hahaha I can't wait to show this to my granddaughter. She has "penguin" everythings, pins, scarves, hair clips, etc. She will love this one!!  Thanks, Dive.

Like PattyAngel, I didn't see this one coming. I had read one time that they collect together and push their dead bodies into the sea, so my first "brain tingle" over this came when I got to the part where they began to dig grave holes in the ice with their wing feathers. lol  

Man I'm glad it was a joke. I was getting worried about 10,000 years worth of Penguin corpses rotting when the polar caps melt!

hahaha