Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Adams Wed chat 4-24-2013

VIZIOIRAQI

Vizio, I think that is what scares me so about this.  If this is what is referred to by the Bible, that is why I was asking about what information will it contain about us and if it will be the ONLY way we will be able to get our money?  again thank you for responding so quickly, I really appreciate it.  Do you know what I am referring to re. what I said about Biblical reference?

Vizio, I think that is what scares me so about this.  If this is what is referred to by the Bible, that is why I was asking about what information will it contain about us and if it will be the ONLY way we will be able to get our money?  again thank you for responding so quickly, I really appreciate it.  Do you know what I am referring to re. what I said about Biblical reference?

O no it won't affect us thank God! Only way it could affect us is when they take currency out of the market and just use cards don't worry your little head about that we have a ways to go before we see that. :rolleyes:

Praying we are coming to the end of this long ride. I can't imagine being invested in this dinar for as long as some people here at DV have been. I am curious as to how many times Adam has said we just have to be patient and wait it out, LOL. God bless him and all DV moderators and members. What a wonderful bunch of individuals! Proud to be part of DV! God bless all!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

[Adam Montana] Other than that... there is no confirmation of a date or rate, regardless of what any guru's neighbor's uncle's cousin knows... so stay patient and keep your head on straight    

My sources say that it'll RV on a day of the week that ends "day"... they can't possibly be wrong since they are all in agreement!!! :rolleyes: 

arguy1973-89923-albums-redneck-dogs-pic6

Thanks for postin' Viz and saint, and thanks for the chat as always Adam... things are lookin' good! :D

Come On RV Baby!!! B) 

• Upvote 2

Iraqi government requests the U.S. side to renew immunity to Iraqi funds another

24/4/2013

BAGHDAD / All News / special Hold Dr. Abdul Basit Turki Iraqi Central Bank Governor Agency and Dr. Fadel Mohammed Jawad Advisor to the Prime Minister for Legal Affairs separate meetings with each of the U.S. National Security Adviser and Deputy U.S. Secretary of State and adviser to the U.S. secretary of state in addition to the Fed and the Inspector General U.S.. According to a source for "all the news" meetings included a search in the bilateral relations between Iraq and the United States and the Iraqi government requested during the meetings of the U.S. side to renew immunity to Iraqi funds in the United States another year. 

http://www.kulalakhb...10-24&Itemid=13

Hi Adam,

What do you think of the article above?  Does this mean the DFI Fund protection was extended for ANOTHER year??

Thanks Much!

TGIW.

Always looking forward to the chat.

On a side note, I'm also looking forward to the chats being done for good.

I think the next phase of chats would be a lot more interesting and shouldn't be Done, just more substancetive and informative/creative/concrete. The World needs to move-on to creativity to get out of this duldrum & tail-spinning. It will definitely be good for one Caribbean Island, or I know of some beautiful Australian or P.N.G. Islands that are more isolated.

Island...

i don't mean to be a skeptic here but I have been hearing that we are almost to the end of this road for 4 years now and I am ready to see some real action happen not just potential "its looking good" info. it is almost time to send my wife over there and let her give those guys a peice of her mind. I promise you they don't want that! Maybe just the threat of said actions may be enough to push this thing forward... :lol:

• Upvote 2