Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Picture gift to voters on the eve of the election team

k98nights

Mohsen Al -16/04/2013-10: 19 pm | Hits: 1039

1366141263.jpg

This picture is our gift to the first Iraq administrator and conductor Mukhtar and his ministers and distinguished in our Parliament and provincial councils wemhavzinha away from all auctions and away from the bullsh*t talking about the achievements accomplished in Iraq glory!!

This picture we offer and intended to provoke Iraq to fall all the masks that seeped into the sample in order to not see the truth of the tragedy of Iraq justifying the

This picture of our Government throughout the years spent $ 600 billion and still want more to know on the eve of the Iraqi election is his put hands or security of these women were forced to give in to quench the country's claims to be a country of Mesopotamia

Keep this picture to come out all those who talk about Government accomplishments unique and inimitable and justify what they can, but the son of the people that put this picture in mind and remember the difference between insured and hypocrite as defined by Prophet the believer if ratified and hypocritical if he lied and insured if the promise and promise, promise if junkie and insured if you wish and if entrusted Khan junkie ...

Choose for yourself among Iraqis to keep this picture or rises to change the course of vandalism and corruption

burathanews.com/news_article_191341.html

Chinese Proverb : One picture worth a thousand words. I will wager there's more than that in this picture alone. No one should be drinking from the gutter. I've seen this in my travels and it tears at your insides.

I'm sure someone will say this is a staged photo . . . go ahead and prove it !

Every single politician from the top to the bottom that caused obstruction, involved in corruption or any other type of dastardly behavior that brought misfortune and hardship to his/her countrymen outta be tared & feathered then run out of the country banished for life.

I'm talking about Iraq right now. It's easy to think I was refering to the USA.

Thats a shame, what a waste of money, just like here people go hungry and without a place to sleep, while we feed the world.

And the Muslim from Kenya...has made it WORSE for America!!!  The Cock will crow three times and braindead Demoncrats and zombie Liberals will deny this claim.

• Upvote 2

And the scariest part of this mess Kaduku is the people that voted for Obummer. I have no anger towards anyone who voted for him. Hell my girlfriends parents and siblings all voted for him and they are all highly educated people! I realize republicans like John McCain are not much better, but its mind-boggling to me that people voted for this guy that has a long history of relationships with known domestic terrorists and criminals, who all hate America.   

• Upvote 1