Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Still think it's about choice ??

The greatest tragedy of this story is that the same things happen in "sterile" clinics every single day...it's called partial birth abortion...and we may never have known about this butcher had he operated a "clean, sterile, planned parenthood "sanctioned" clinic"

GOD is NOT mocked !!

Pro 6:16  These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him: 
Pro 6:17  A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood, 
Pro 6:18  An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief, 
Pro 6:19  A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren. 

Dr. Kermit Gosnell in March 2010

by Kirsten Powers , USA TODAY

Updated: 04/11/2013 08:49pm

Infant beheadings. Severed baby feet in jars. A child screaming after it was delivered alive during an abortion procedure. Haven't heard about these sickening accusations?

It's not your fault. Since the murder trial of Pennsylvania abortion doctor Kermit Gosnell began March 18, there has been precious little coverage of the case that should be on every news show and front page. The revolting revelations of Gosnell's former staff, who have been testifying to what they witnessed and did during late-term abortions, should shock anyone with a heart.

NBC-10 Philadelphia reported that, Stephen Massof, a former Gosnell worker, "described how he snipped the spinal cords of babies, calling it, 'literally a beheading. It is separating the brain from the body." One former worker, Adrienne Moton,testified that Gosnell taught her his "snipping" technique to use on infants born alive.

Massof, who, like other witnesses, has himself pleaded guilty to serious crimes, testified "It would rain fetuses. Fetuses and blood all over the place." Here is the headline the Associated Press put on a story about his testimony that he saw 100 babies born and then snipped: "Staffer describes chaos at PA abortion clinic."

"Chaos" isn't really the story here. Butchering babies that were already born and were older than the state's 24-week limit for abortions is the story. There is a reason the late Democratic senator Daniel Patrick Moynihan called this procedure infanticide.

Planned Parenthood recently claimed that the possibility of infants surviving late-term abortions was "highly unusual." The Gosnell case suggests otherwise.

Regardless of such quibbles, about whether Gosnell was killing the infants one second after they left the womb instead of partially inside or completely inside the womb — as in a routine late-term abortion — is merely a matter of geography. That one is murder and the other is a legal procedure is morally irreconcilable.

A Lexis-Nexis search shows none of the news shows on the three major national television networks has mentioned the Gosnell trial in the last three months. The exception is when Wall Street Journal columnist Peggy Noonan hijacked a segment onMeet the Press meant to foment outrage over an anti-abortion rights law in some backward red state.

The Washington Post has not published original reporting on this during the trial and The New York Times saw fit to run one original story on A-17 on the trial's first day. They've been silent ever since, despite headline-worthy testimony.

Let me state the obvious. This should be front page news. When Rush Limbaugh attacked Sandra Fluke, there was non-stop media hysteria. The venerable NBC Nightly News' Brian Williams intoned, "A firestorm of outrage from women after a crude tirade from Rush Limbaugh," as he teased a segment on the brouhaha. Yet, accusations of babies having their heads severed — a major human rights story if there ever was one — doesn't make the cut.

You don't have to oppose abortion rights to find late-term abortion abhorrent or to find the Gosnell trial eminently newsworthy. This is not about being "pro-choice" or "pro-life." It's about basic human rights.

The deafening silence of too much of the media, once a force for justice in America, is a disgrace.

Terrible case. But there is an also tragic problem with "Post Born" children being abused, that we don't seem to be focusing on:

Every year 3.3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving nearly 6 million children (a report can include multiple children). The United States has the worst record in the industrialized nation.

Terrible case. But there is an also tragic problem with "Post Born" children being abused, that we don't seem to be focusing on:

Every year 3.3 million reports of child abuse are made in the United States involving nearly 6 million children (a report can include multiple children). The United States has the worst record in the industrialized nation.

In all honesty ANY child abuse is WRONG...in THAT I agree with you...HOWEVER....FEW seem to know the true history of Margret Sanger Harris (Founder of Planned Parenthood, friend of Adolf Hitler, labelled the FATHER of American Eugenics) and Planned Parenthood....her plans and methods are still being carried out to the tune of over 35 million that's approaching 3 times what Hitler & WWII killed...and my point was it is now SANCTIONED because it's done in a sterile environment....it is STILL CHILD MURDER....GOD who "changes not"...says HE HATES it....to look the other way because of other forms of child abuse that exist is LUDICROUS...I believe America is in GRAVE danger because we have turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to ALL the things that GOD says are wrong !

• Upvote 4

In all honesty ANY child abuse is WRONG...in THAT I agree with you...HOWEVER....FEW seem to know the true history of Margret Sanger Harris (Founder of Planned Parenthood, friend of Adolf Hitler, labelled the FATHER of American Eugenics) and Planned Parenthood....her plans and methods are still being carried out to the tune of over 35 million that's approaching 3 times what Hitler & WWII killed...and my point was it is now SANCTIONED because it's done in a sterile environment....it is STILL CHILD MURDER....GOD who "changes not"...says HE HATES it....to look the other way because of other forms of child abuse that exist is LUDICROUS...I believe America is in GRAVE danger because we have turned a blind eye and a deaf ear to ALL the things that GOD says are wrong !

Child abuse is wrong but not all reported cases are child abuse. In the state of Louisiana if you use an instrument, a switch, it is considered child abuse. The punishment I received growing up is now considered child abuse. I think I turned out OK.

What I have a hard time wrapping my brain around is to justify abortion (murder) to help prevent child abuse?

I agree with you EagleEye. They take prayer out of schools, quit saying the pledge, justify abortion and every other nonsense you can imagine and then wonder why we have the problems we have today.

Maybe nelg or one of the other well versed Christians can help me out but I believe in the end times people will know the difference between evil and good and choose evil over good.

Child abuse is wrong but not all reported cases are child abuse. In the state of Louisiana if you use an instrument, a switch, it is considered child abuse. The punishment I received growing up is now considered child abuse. I think I turned out OK.

What I have a hard time wrapping my brain around is to justify abortion (murder) to help prevent child abuse?

I agree with you EagleEye. They take prayer out of schools, quit saying the pledge, justify abortion and every other nonsense you can imagine and then wonder why we have the problems we have today.

Maybe nelg or one of the other well versed Christians can help me out but I believe in the end times people will know the difference between evil and good and choose evil over good.

I was thinking the same thing on "child abuse".

This article is heartbreaking, I really cannot stand the agenda of eugenics.

Baby killing

Vaccinations

GMO

Pharma

Chemtrails

War

I really hate the corporate agenda. I hope more people wake up soon...like yesterday!

They are Murderers.

There is A LOT of talk amongst grassroot activist pro-lifers, but not the media, about abortionist/murderer Kermit Gosnell. I haven't posted about it here, but I went all out on our Twitter page (see link below for Twitter) -- meanwhile, what I came across here is a photo of the youngest mankind smile, clocked-in in this shot at five-seconds post birth -- Gosnell & his people murdered babies older than this little guy pictured -- something to think about...

644752_516494831740568_189139464_n.jpg

• Upvote 1

I was thinking the same thing on "child abuse".

This article is heartbreaking, I really cannot stand the agenda of eugenics.

Baby killing

Vaccinations

GMO

Pharma

Chemtrails

War

I really hate the corporate agenda. I hope more people wake up soon...like yesterday!

They are Murderers.

The gangster banksters, call me a conspiracy theorist. When you watch interviews with a rockafeller and he states that the women libs movement was funded by the bankers so they can tax a higher percentage of workers plus begin the indoctrination of our children in the public schools it will cause to be concerned.

Thanks willy1der ...some years ago a woman became pregnant out of wedlock and was being pushed by the father and her own mother to have an abortion...she was carrying twins....we found a barren couple who were oh so ready to adopt and our church agreed to pay her medical bills...sadly she had the abortion...I consider that a great failure...but we did try so hard to prevent such a needless loss of life...

Is 5:20 Woe 1945 unto them that call 559 evil 7451 good 2896and good 2896evil 7451; that put 7760 darkness 2822 for light 216and light 216 for darkness 2822; that put 7760 bitter 4751 for sweet 4966and sweet4966 for bitter 4751!

Brandyclark   they are murderers indeed... :(

• Upvote 1

How are you equating murder with child abuse? What are you saying, that some one 

might be abused so lets just murder them. Seriously, not trying to be sarcastic here but 

what's the point? 

This nation is so far gone they don't even know it. You can call yourself a liberal or an conservative,

but what you have done is allowed your people to murder it very own children in the name of 

convenience. The profits of Baal tried this and it didn't work out to well for them either. 

You are so blinded as a nation that you can't see what is before your eyes. But that was 

said in the Bible too, for I will send them strong delusion that they should believe a lie. 

The souls of every single child murdered is at this time crying to God for justice and sooner

than you think you will get it.

• Upvote 3

Scripture verse reads:  "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you."  Jeremiah 1:5

This is a subject tender to my heart.  No exceptions, no compromise.  No baby is worth an exception.

The life of every human being is first and foremost a gift of the Creator.  We are to be faithful and steadfast, to come to the defense of those who can not defend themselves.

Abortion for what it is, is a violent surgery that takes the life of a baby and harms the mother.  Abortion does more damage than people realize.  Abortion doesn't solve anything. 

Here's some information about Obama, when he was an Illinois State Senator, he voted against the Illinois "Born Alive Infants Protection Act", this act gave babies that were born alive, who survived an abortion, medical assistance.  He supported "comfort rooms" where babies who survived an abortion can be taken to die, unassisted medically.  They were taken to a nursery room to be rocked to death. To die. 

Don't take my word on this, research it and also look up Jill Stanek.

Now some may ask why/how, can a human being be so cold and heartless. Obama is heartless under the influence of Satan.  We need to pray for our president. 

RVPlease, so are you saying we are not taking care of the children that are being abused.  If so, that is not the case.  There are plenty of organization in each states that are dealing with the abused children.  We need to work on the family unit. 

And then your saying, don't defend the little unborn babies, rather murder then.  Why can't we do both.  This way of thinking, is cruel. 

I've said it once and will say it again.  Our mothers gave us life, she new the value of life.  She knew that we were gifts from our Creator.  She knew it was her job to raise us up as Godly children.  And that is what we are suppose to do, teach our children about the value of life. 

Edited by pattyangel