Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Dr. Carson Says "White Liberals Most Racist"

parmenio

What and How people live their lives behind closed doors should be "THEIR BUSINESS" not mine, not the Governments and no one should be allowed to say different....  IMO  

Couldn't agree with you more young man!!!!! Thanks

• Upvote 1

What and How people live their lives behind closed doors should be "THEIR BUSINESS" not mine, not the Governments and no one should be allowed to say different....  IMO

What Riley said.... Bravo Bumper!! You are indeed one of the people that came to mind as someone I respect far more for your opinion, than  some initialed person I've never met.... Looks by all the plus signs many others respect what you have to say as well... 

And what Bumper said.... good to see you again Riley, its been awhile  :peace:

• Upvote 1

What Riley said.... Bravo Bumper!! You are indeed one of the people that came to mind as someone I respect far more for your opinion, than  some initialed person I've never met.... Looks by all the plus signs many others respect what you have to say as well... 

And what Bumper said.... good to see you again Riley, its been awhile  :peace:

Thank you Rayzur for the kind word as it really means a lot to me!

You have always been one of my favorites too.

Thanks all

Bump

What exactly are you talking about LI? Who said anything about others having control over MY feelings. I am debating issues that concern this country and our Constitution. You cannot have a debate if there is no passion in your argument!

I'm not sure how a Pastor's choice for an Easter sermon concerns the constitution.  I suppose we can be alarmists or extremists over the most miniscule events.  My feeling is that most of these issues do not warrant the time or energy that are being put toward them.

Have a great day.

• Upvote 1

Can Christians not have a day to themselves without being harrassed by the liberals. It is our right and that which IS allowed in the Constitution by the forefathers of this country?

Insinuating that liberals are not Christians exposes much about you parm.  I am learning much without the burden of your hourly rate.  Thank you.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Couldn't agree with you more young man!!!!! Thanks

Hey....a Riley siting.  I feel very honored.  Nice to see you.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

Insinuating that liberals are not Christians exposes much about you parm.  I am learning much without the burden of your hourly rate.  Thank you.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Hey....a Riley siting.  I feel very honored.  Nice to see you.   :) 

GO RV, then BV

Right on point once again Shabbs. Everyone has their causes and concrns, I get that. However the self righteous indignation some people throw around gets ba bit tiresome after a while. Eventually the ranting and raving will cause the "boy who cried wolf" syndrome to take effect and people will just stop listening

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/145204-dr-carson-says-white-liberals-most-racist/page-2#ixzz2PUp8inBK

Edited by LIBoy
  • Upvote 2