Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Duck Dynasty Dong

Belecosity

Interesting reference about the Dong they love to taunt us dont they?

heres a reference about the Iraqi dinar from Hollywood:

This is ALL reference to make the public think its a joke as you notice the grandpa in Duck Dynasty makes reference to the dong and how it is worth alot of money but his character is perceived as not very bright and they make him seem like a crazy vietnam vet to NOT be tooken literal and serious as an investment.  Also don't you find it weird they publish Iraqi dinar articles like the one today about millions dinar stolen i find that very odd.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 2

the Vietnam war was back in 1955 and ended in 1975 ....... the Vietnamese dong was introduced in 1978 but those early notes are no longer legal tender ..... the oldest notes that are still worth anything were introduced in 1991 but the Central bank of vietnam states that all of these notes have been destroyed, the new polymer series notes (the ones you would by from a dealer or bank) were introduced in 2003.

If he has had his since the war .... there worth nothing

• Upvote 2

the Vietnam war was back in 1955 and ended in 1975 ....... the Vietnamese dong was introduced in 1978 but those early notes are no longer legal tender ..... the oldest notes that are still worth anything were introduced in 1991 but the Central bank of vietnam states that all of these notes have been destroyed, the new polymer series notes (the ones you would by from a dealer or bank) were introduced in 2003.

If he has had his since the war .... there worth nothing

you have to look at the message in whole!! your mind is taking it too far into depth and i agree what you said btw but the message is conveying that the dong would make them rich.

lol @ buying dinar look at there banknotes really hyperinflated looks like zimbawa notes i bet you anything they eaither go on forever using those notes are they will get redenomionted

they will revalue.

Edited by easyrider
  • Upvote 1

you have to look at the message in whole!! your mind is taking it too far into depth and i agree what you said btw but the message is conveying that the dong would make them rich.

there already rich lol, I'll have to go watch this I wonder did he say it very sarcastically 

• Upvote 1

there already rich lol, I'll have to go watch this I wonder did he say it very sarcastically 

Nope he didn't say i sarcastically, He is considered the old geiser of the show with rediculious ideas etc etc. This could have been a hollywood stunt to say it's stupid, but I've actually met Willy and they seem like pretty legit guys. Maybe they threw it in there to let people know..... just my 2cents. I found it great though