Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Greetings All!

I'm a fellow dinar investor and Army officer. I don't really know what I'm doing, but I believe in my investment and hope to learn from you guys. I've been following this forum as a guest off & on and decided to join VIP today. From what I've read in the last 30 minutes, I feel encouraged and that I'm spending my $9.95 well for "intel". I risked life and limb while in Iraq to get from my base in the Anbar province to Balad via convoy to purchase dinars from a broker so I intend to ride this thing out. I was concerned about the RV and not having a "receipt" from a U.S. Treasury registered broker:rolleyes:, so I sold my dinars to a broker only to turn right around and buy them back registered & legit WITH a receipt now! :bulb: I lost about $200 by doing so...but who cares given the potential return?! :bow:

brownc72,

Welcome to DinarVets, we are very happy to have you as a new member. I must say also I am always honored to welcome a serviceman to our site. Thank you sir for your service to our great country and all that you do. There are several active duty service members, contractors and veterans on our site and it is an honor to have all of you here.

Todd

Edited by ToddS
  • Upvote 1

As the mother of an Air Force member with two tours in Iraq and one in Afghanistan, it is always an honor to hear from a member of our forces overseas. Thank you for being a great American, please be safe and continue posting in DV. God Bless!

Welcome brownc72 There are many of us here who are still in the sand box. Hope you feel as welcome here as I do do. Seems to be a great group here. There is alot of great intel and advice here and we share common goals, so enjoy the ride! Thanx again for your service and welcome aboard..~~~~ Bluto

Im glad you have joined. I am relatively new to this and was given favorable intel to get involved. Thers is much to learn and I'm very excited for you. I wish my own precious mom would have focused on this facsinating stuff when she became widowed. You will learn a lot and grow in many new ways!

God Bless,

Alice

edithjimmy, welcome to DV. Let me just say you are on a rumor site so don't believe everything that you read, I've been in vested for about 7 years and I'm here to tell you I've probably heard every rumor that there is to tell and I felled for a lot of them boy was I fooled, but as time passed I got a little smarter and started doing a lot of my own research and educated myself about the dinar and the history of it. The only person on this site that I put a lot of faith in is Adam Montana remember that name. He is also the owner of this site..Will it RV sure it will do we know the rate and date NOPE. Very few people will no the rate and date and there is no one on any of these sites that knows the rate and date of RV...........Good Luck to you....

ive been an investor over a year i have had a question that noone seems to be able to answer

Question: has anyone looked on xe.com and do the currency convertor for the iqd, it states it will redonimate by the end of 2010 when you click on the details it states when this happens the dinar and us dollar will not change in value