Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

hame55

either kuwait didnt rv or  iraq didnt  rv the swiss dinar like i stated from the beginning  so far i show you  that the central bank of kuwait did not change the rates for the kuwaiti dinars . which i stated from the start  you cant have it both ways

and you cant separate the two .. the conversation is about the two currencys .. one did and one didnt

Edited by dontlop

rvplease put up  his article that shows the swiss dinar was not legal tender in iraq . so im sure you cant find anyt thing from the cbi that has any value attached to its demonetized currency in iraq  during the 1990s

but you can find in 2003  that the cbi in iraq has  revalued its swiss dinar for the exchange period

Dontlop tried his hardest to pump his lies but you can't win against facts...especially when it's a myth. He can get away with his lies in other threads because the others don't want to hear the truth...they are addicted to the feel good feeling of an RV. No amount of facts, reasoning, logic, or common sense will ever penetrate a small mind. It's embarrassing but funny at the same time. Here's the mentality of the majority here...obamas the devil, nesra is real, everything is a conspiracy, god will bless us, NWO is happening and Kuwait RV'd..

Oh and the best one of them all:

Iraq will RV because it says so in the bible.

• Upvote 1

i see the water is still boiling in here ..

dontlop, on 01 Apr 2013 - 17:06, said:snapback.png

well the market rate of the kuwaiti dinar was at below 10 cents but the central bank of kuwait never changed its rates ..from over 3 dollars per kuwaiti dinar .. then after the colition forces removed the iraqis from kuwait .. the market rates shot back up to over 3 dollars for one dinar

so do market rates determin what a currency is worth .. or does the central bank

now the market rates for the swiss dinar was 150 times the sadam dinar . but the cbi had the swiss dinar demonetized at a value of zero .. then the cbi remonetized it over niht for the exchange and gave it a rate ..

so does the cbi determin the rates . or does the market rates determin the rates

one of the two had to of revalued in a way you claim never happened .

dontlop, on 01 Apr 2013 - 17:16, said:snapback.png

the cbi did the exchange .. your nothing more than a lopster ..

what determins the rates .. the central banks or the market rate ? its a simple question you cant answer bacause you cant defend both currencys if you do

dontlop, on 01 Apr 2013 - 17:27, said:snapback.png

i guess you dont know what legal tender is .. and only legal tender is exchanged for legal tender ..

go exchange your old boots for dollars at the bank .

the swiss dinar was not legal tender according to the cbi and the cbi did the exchange .. not an accountant

you keep talking about the market value gave the swiss dinar its value .. great .. than that means the kuwaiti dinar revalued if the market value dictates ..

you cant have one and not the other .. thats why you try to separate the conversation into two conversations .. they both contridict each other ..

either the market rates determin the rates ..or they dont .. you cant have it both ways .. the kuwaiti dinar market rate fell to less than 10 cents

yet you say the market rates is what set the swiss dinar rates

have a nice day lop gurus

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144066-my-take/page-35#ixzz2PGkyyonN

either the market rates determin the rates ..or they dont .. you cant have it both ways .. the kuwaiti dinar market rate fell to less than 10 cents

yet you say the market rates is what set the swiss dinar rates 150 times the  saddam dinar

which one had a huge overnight rv .. you lopstars figure it out

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/144066-my-take/page-35#ixzz2PFaj14zC

well

Dontlop tried his hardest to pump his lies but you can't win against facts...especially when it's a myth. He can get away with his lies in other threads because the others don't want to hear the truth...they are addicted to the feel good feeling of an RV. No amount of facts, reasoning, logic, or common sense will ever penetrate a small mind. It's embarrassing but funny at the same time. Here's the mentality of the majority here...obamas the devil, nesra is real, everything is a conspiracy, god will bless us, NWO is happening and Kuwait RV'd..

Guys - we can continue this thread if it's civil. If you guys keep bashing each other, it degenerates...keep it on the level.

What I want to know is, why hasn't Iraq RD'd already? Most redenominations are to remedy past hyperinflation.

So, lopsters, why has it taken ten years, all kinds of economic somersaults and debate, printing of hi-tech currency - just to RD?

Ya'll say it's because they have to get stable, gov't, so forth...usually an RD stabilizes a country destabilized by hyperinflation. They do it as a last resort, like a bankruptcy, to give value to their notes.

So why all this time and work to do a neutral event? 

Why all the anger Flatbush? Pumper? Liar? 

Ease up, man. Can we stick to the debate?

• Upvote 1

Yup......There is no doubt he has an agenda of some kind. In my opinion he is paid by one of the dinar dealers to pump this nonsense on this site. No one could come up with this much misinformation unless they were desperate to keep dinar hype alive. What is sad is that he has free reign in the main forums since the "negative" "naysayers" are locked down here.

Yup......There is no doubt he has an agenda of some kind. In my opinion he is paid by one of the dinar dealers to pump this nonsense on this site. No one could come up with this much misinformation unless they were desperate to keep dinar hype alive. What is sad is that he has free reign in the main forums since the "negative" "naysayers" are locked down here.

I just find that ironic.  He's got a profit motive, you guys don't, which begs the question, why are you wasting your time? :lol:  Do you want us to sell our dinars and walk away from this crappy investment?

-

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

This thread is quite interesting because people hold to a definition of a word so seriously

The word re-value or revaluation can simply has numerous definitions (to value again)

We can say that all currency pairs are constantnly revaluing. They're presenting a new value of the pairing (to some that is a re-value)

The Kuwaiti Dinar in itself is an interesting situation. The value plummeted in the "Market" where some citizens dumped their holdings for MUCH less than its actual worth because the IQD dinars were pushed onto them. At the same time, some of the printing plates were stolen and possibly or likely used by the CBI.

The Kuwait central bank knew which would be a dinar printed prior to an invasion and afterwards. The official rate never dropped or change, but the market rate (those in Kuwait) lost faith in their currency. A savvy person may have likely been able to acquire KWD to pennies on the dollar in the right situation. When the central bank regained control and opened their banks, they provided a new currency to their people.. It allowed Kuwaiti citizens the ability to trade 1:1 from their old currency to the new currency. The exchangers were on the look out for serial numbers of plates that may have become stolen (as those would not be traded in fear they were illegally printed). So, we may not consider this a revalue on an official perspective, but we can claim the value re-valued on a market perspective simply by the faith of those who held the currency.

Since people say that RVs don't exist, maybe from here on out I should use the statement "quickly appreciating value of a currency." Would that suffice? A quickly appreciating value of a currency has proven to exist.. Even in recent times, currencies have been known to quickly appreciate. (even in HUGE %s that are more than we could dream to happen in the terms of IQD).

Guys - we can continue this thread if it's civil. If you guys keep bashing each other, it degenerates...keep it on the level.

What I want to know is, why hasn't Iraq RD'd already? Most redenominations are to remedy past hyperinflation.

So, lopsters, why has it taken ten years, all kinds of economic somersaults and debate, printing of hi-tech currency - just to RD?

Ya'll say it's because they have to get stable, gov't, so forth...usually an RD stabilizes a country destabilized by hyperinflation. They do it as a last resort, like a bankruptcy, to give value to their notes.

You ask why Iraq hasn't RDed yet? Well I ask why Iraq hasn't RVed yet? A redenomination (which is a real thing) takes years of planning and economic, political, monetary, and security stability to ensure its success. Plus whats the hurry? Iraq can function just fine with the dinar in a hyperinflated state. It has done it for 10 years. Now a RV on the other hand (which is not a real thing) could be done anytime by the CBI just declaring suddenly that the dinar is now worth whatever they say. (which is fantasy). So you tell me.....whats the hold up?

I just find that ironic.  He's got a profit motive, you guys don't, which begs the question, why are you wasting your time? :lol:  Do you want us to sell our dinars and walk away from this crappy investment?

-

That is quite an interesting and probably accurate response.

Any speculator has a motive to be profitable. I am quite sure "DontLOP"'s motive is to make a profit.

I'm far from angry...I find dontlop comical at his attempts. He's clearly a pumper but you're right, let's stick to the debate.

Iraq hasn't RD yet because of stability and other things as you have noted above. They want the rd to be successful and I believe once they can get to rate from 1166:1 to 1000:1 then they will RD. it's normal for countries to talk about an RD years in advance to educate. Iraq is very unstable right now and their gov is useless. Plus the bush admin basically handed over Iraq to Iran when they set up their gov. Shabibi did a great job at getting his reserves to back up the currency 100% to make it a strong and stable currency so if they went thru with the RD before they were ready it would have been a mess or undo his work. They DO NOT have to RD at all. They can keep the money supply/value right where it is. Look at South Korea for an example.

You ask why Iraq hasn't RDed yet? Well I ask why Iraq hasn't RVed yet? A redenomination (which is a real thing) takes years of planning and economic, political, monetary, and security stability to ensure its success. Plus whats the hurry? Iraq can function just fine with the dinar in a hyperinflated state. It has done it for 10 years. Now a RV on the other hand (which is not a real thing) could be done anytime by the CBI just declaring suddenly that the dinar is now worth whatever they say. (which is fantasy). So you tell me.....whats the hold up?

Great post

• Upvote 3

-

Who are you going to sell them to? Another speculator? Ali? He will gladly sell them to another speculator. The CBI doesn't want them. As a matter of fact they are dumping as much as they can to dreamers worldwide. I could careless what anyone does with their dinar. Some on this site however are bound and determined to hype up the impossible to keep their bosses selling as much dinar as possible.
  • Upvote 1

-

There's no motive. All we are doing is commenting on the absurdity in certain members post. We are correcting lies with the truth. Why is it when we comment on an article that's clearly stating an RD that we are labeled "negative"? I feel like a bunch of teenagers are on this site with comments like that. Common sense must kick in at some point but others like dontlop clearly are here to push an agenda. You can do whatever you want with your dinars. The dealers are RICH and don't need help in making money. Plenty of sheep are buying them...they don't need sell backs. No one here wants an RD and that's what most can't comprehend. Who wouldn't want to make money???? Just absurd thinking. Again, all we are doing us commenting on articles or the lies that certain members are posting.
  • Upvote 2

This thread is quite interesting because people hold to a definition of a word so seriously

The word re-value or revaluation can simply has numerous definitions (to value again)

We can say that all currency pairs are constantnly revaluing. They're presenting a new value of the pairing (to some that is a re-value)

The Kuwaiti Dinar in itself is an interesting situation. The value plummeted in the "Market" where some citizens dumped their holdings for MUCH less than its actual worth because the IQD dinars were pushed onto them. At the same time, some of the printing plates were stolen and possibly or likely used by the CBI.

The Kuwait central bank knew which would be a dinar printed prior to an invasion and afterwards. The official rate never dropped or change, but the market rate (those in Kuwait) lost faith in their currency. A savvy person may have likely been able to acquire KWD to pennies on the dollar in the right situation. When the central bank regained control and opened their banks, they provided a new currency to their people.. It allowed Kuwaiti citizens the ability to trade 1:1 from their old currency to the new currency. The exchangers were on the look out for serial numbers of plates that may have become stolen (as those would not be traded in fear they were illegally printed). So, we may not consider this a revalue on an official perspective, but we can claim the value re-valued on a market perspective simply by the faith of those who held the currency.

Since people say that RVs don't exist, maybe from here on out I should use the statement "quickly appreciating value of a currency." Would that suffice? A quickly appreciating value of a currency has proven to exist.. Even in recent times, currencies have been known to quickly appreciate. (even in HUGE %s that are more than we could dream to happen in the terms of IQD).

Darin you know what I mean when I say there is no such thing as a RV. Its the fantasy overnight thousands of percent RV I speak of. Sure I understand currencies see slight appreciation daily that are called RVs.

The Kuwaiti dinar never revalued and I don't care how Dontlop would like to spin it. Sure some were desperate and sold their KD at a low rate but what about the billions that didn't get sold at a low rate? Were those "RVed" too or just the KD that found its way to the black market? Its irrelevant what people thought it was worth at the time. All that matters is what its real value was and that never changed. Like I said I could sell my car for pennies on the dollar because I was on the run and desperate but that doesn't mean that cars just RVed.

Then there is the Swiss dinar that Dontlop is pumping as a RV. Wow....talk about a stretch....How can something be worth one amount one day and the next day be worth the same amount and then be called a massive RV? Hahaha....O it wasn't recognized by Saddam. Please

Yes, Darin, technically currencies Re Value all the time. Even a depreciation is technically a re value. Anytime there's a different value on a currency, a gain or a loss, it's a re value of the currency. What we are saying is 100%, 1000%, 100,000% massive overnight RV's are not real. Economics won't allow it. If it was possible it would have been done and countries all over the world would RV....you think Iraq is the only country with oil? We have the most oil here in our country as I posted in this thread.

The whole kuwait "RV" is a pump. End of story plus it's 2 totally situations. Apple and oranges and applies absolutely nothing to what's happening in Iraq

Edited by Flatbush Zombies
  • Upvote 1

Darin you know what I mean when I say there is no such thing as a RV. Its the fantasy overnight thousands of percent RV I speak of. Sure I understand currencies see slight appreciation daily that are called RVs.

The Kuwaiti dinar never revalued and I don't care how Dontlop would like to spin it. Sure some were desperate and sold their KD at a low rate but what about the billions that didn't get sold at a low rate? Were those "RVed" too or just the KD that found its way to the black market? Its irrelevant what people thought it was worth at the time. All that matters is what its real value was and that never changed. Like I said I could sell my car for pennies on the dollar because I was on the run and desperate but that doesn't mean that cars just RVed.

Then there is the Swiss dinar that Dontlop is pumping as a RV. Wow....talk about a stretch....How can something be worth one amount one day and the next day be worth the same amount and then be called a massive RV? Hahaha....O it wasn't recognized by Saddam. Please

The real value as in the official rate is what matters?

Than if that was the case, the real value of the dinar seems to be held stable as it has become stagnant for quite some time and held a stable value.

Who cares about the market rate, I guess as it does not matter in terms of the central bank per what you say.

But if the official rate is stable, and some claim a R/D won't happen until they have stabilization, it sure appears to be quite stable as the official rate appears stable to me...

hmmmmmmmm

Yes, Darin, technically currencies Re Value all the time. Even a depreciation is technically a re value. Anytime there's a different value on a currency, a gain or a loss, it's a re value of the currency. What we are saying is 100%, 1000%, 100,000% massive overnight RV's are not real. Economics won't allow it. If it was possible it would have been done and countries all over the world would RV....you think Iraq is the only country with oil? We have the most oil here in our country as I posted in this thread.

The whole kuwait "RV" is a pump. End of story plus it's 2 totally situations. Apple and oranges and applies absolutely nothing to what's happening in Iraq

They may not happen overnight, but it is possible for those type of returns to happen in short-term. Say in slightly over a year...

"Since people say that RVs don't exist, maybe from here on out I should use the statement "quickly appreciating value of a currency." Would that suffice? A quickly appreciating value of a currency has proven to exist.. Even in recent times, currencies have been known to quickly appreciate. (even in HUGE %s that are more than we could dream to happen in the terms of IQD)."

Please explain Darin....and the BIT-C doesn't count seeing how it isn't a real currency.

• Upvote 1

The real value as in the official rate is what matters?

Than if that was the case, the real value of the dinar seems to be held stable as it has become stagnant for quite some time and held a stable value.

Who cares about the market rate, I guess as it does not matter in terms of the central bank per what you say.

But if the official rate is stable, and some claim a R/D won't happen until they have stabilization, it sure appears to be quite stable as the official rate appears stable to me...

hmmmmmmmm

They may not happen overnight, but it is possible for those type of returns to happen in short-term. Say in slightly over a year...

Yeah they may hold the dinar exchange rate stable but what about security? What about political stability? Those things are just as important and you have to agree that they are seriously lacking in those areas. Plus it matters not. Just because they haven't RD doesn't mean that they can RV by any significant amount.
  • Upvote 1