Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama DHS Purchases 2700 Light-Armored Tanks to go with their 1.6 Billion Bullet Stockpile

bgschlonka

Does the National Defense Resources Preparedness (N.D.R.P.) Executive Order ring a bell.  This has a lot to do with this. 

Also in one of Mr. Obama's speech, I believe he made in July 2008 he said and this should bring chills up your spine. 

"We cannot continue to rely on our military....

We've got to have a civilian national security

force that's just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded"

Was he saying that the United States Military is no longer reliable.  The most powerful military force in history. 

I

• Upvote 1

2700 light armored vehicles divided up among the states....is like 54 a piece.....minus Hawaii and Alaska.....which aren't contiguous, so become after thoughts.....then R.I. and Delaware, which will probably share one.....and the larger states with lots of peeps like Texas and Cali will probably pick up more......point being  ~  You have a better chance of spotting the Oscar Meyer wiener mobile than seeing one of these patriot killers rolling through the hood.  As always, just my opinion.   :D 

GO RV, then BV

That may be true, but who wants the risk? And who knows how many drones he has set aside for each state so he and his minions can   watch Americans from their own skies.  The problem is this--if he needs these weapons in America, why isn't he telling us what they are for? Why isn't he telling us what the plans are for this military purchase by a government agency on American soil.  These are not purchases by the Pentagon for our military, but a purchase by Homeland Security-- for what?  We are entitled to these answers. The government is still accountable to us, the last I heard.

• Upvote 2

That may be true, but who wants the risk? And who knows how many drones he has set aside for each state so he and his minions can   watch Americans from their own skies.  The problem is this--if he needs these weapons in America, why isn't he telling us what they are for? Why isn't he telling us what the plans are for this military purchase by a government agency on American soil.  These are not purchases by the Pentagon for our military, but a purchase by Homeland Security-- for what?  We are entitled to these answers. The government is still accountable to us, the last I heard.

This comes to mind........conspiracy theorists need not reply.

twins.jpg

GO RV, then BV

By the history of our government, how many times have they been transparent with the people.  They lost my trust.  They say one thing and do another.  The trust is gone. 

This is not a shot at you Patty, so please don't take it as such.

Tim McVeigh lost his trust of the government as well.  

oklahomacity_350.jpg

GO RV, then BV

oklahomacity_350.jpg

GO RV, then BV

None take Shab's, none taken.

How many more incidents do we have to have, because these people don't trust our government. Oh what to do, what to do. 

Okay what I meant to say is this person lost his trust in God and allow the darkness to dwell within and society wants us to think he either lost his trust and wanted retaliation or went mental on society.  You decide. 

• Upvote 1

None take Shab's, none taken.

How many more incidents do we have to have, because these people don't trust our government. Oh what to do, what to do. 

Okay what I meant to say is this person lost his trust in God and allow the darkness to dwell within and society wants us to think he either lost his trust and wanted retaliation or went mental on society.  You decide. 

The devil's work for sure.  I have to say though, there are some folks here in Off Topics that make me second guess their intentions and it makes me very nervous.

GO RV, then BV

My Father worked as police office/detective for over 22 years and then began working as an investigator for the State Attorney General's office.  He has made friends with some DHS employees along the way.  I sent him the information about DHS buying 2700 armored vehichles.  He forwarded it to a friend of his who works for DHS. His friends initial response was that he could see scenarios along the southern border where the armored vehichles would be a huge benefit.  This morning, my dad send me a follow up email where his friend said that he just noticed that they purchased 2700.  He basically said what we've been saying, "WTFO."  He said he was going to sniff around and see what he can come up with.  His subsequent email including all of his friends in the field and again, the same response, WTF.  They guesstimate the cost at $810,000,000.  They are confused as to why they're turning detainees loose because they can't afford $150/day to keep them locked up and yet they're purchasing such large price tag items.  They too are caught up in the budget cuts and are losing 30% next year.  Needless to say, it doesn't sound as though everyone in DHS is in the loop on what is going on.

One thing that they did reassure my dad was that at the grass roots level, regardless of who asks them to do anything, the guys in the field at DHS will do the right thing.

• Upvote 2

oklahomacity_350.jpg

GO RV, then BV

McVeigh was no better then a suicide bomber. He was no patriot.

He killed the innocent right along with those he considered guilty.

A true patriot would never commit such a horrible act.

McVeigh was no better then a suicide bomber. He was no patriot.

He killed the innocent right along with those he considered guilty.

A true patriot would never commit such a horrible act.

I would never refer to T McV as a patriot.  I was merely giving my opinion of the armored vehicle purchases and their uses........foreign and domestic terrorism, as well as border patrol.  Now the money for such purchases is beyond me.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

I would never refer to T McV as a patriot.  I was merely giving my opinion of the armored vehicle purchases and their uses........foreign and domestic terrorism, as well as border patrol.  Now the money for such purchases is beyond me.   :peace: 

GO RV, then BV 

Yeah thats what sticks in my craw is the money spent when he`s preaching on the road how freaking broke we are gonna be.

As far as the tanks themselves im sure they will be used in every boarder state. Just makes sense