Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

The $6 Trillion Man--Debt Up That Much Under Obama

jonjon

March 1, 2013

check-big.png0 0

OBAMA-AP-DHARAPAK%20CROPPED.jpg

President Barack Obama. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

(CNSNews.com) --  The debt of the federal government has now increased by $6 trillion during the time that Barack Obama has been president, according to the U.S. Treasury.

At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, the day Obama was first inaugurated, the debt of the federal government was $10,626,877,048,913.08. At the close of business on Thursday, Feb. 28, the debt of the federal government hit $16,687,289,180,215.37.

That means that so far during Obama’s presidency, the total debt of the federal government has increased by $6,060,412,131,302.29.

According to the latest estimate from the Census Bureau, there are 115,031,000 households in the United States. Thus, the debt of the federal government has increased by approximately $52,685 per household during Obama's time in office.

us%20currency_0.jpg

(AP Photo)

Under Obama, the debt has already increased by more than it increased under all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton.

The total federal debt did not finally exceed $6.06 trillion until June 28, 2003, during President George W. Bush’s first term. At the close of business on June 27, 2002, the total federal debt was $6,018,752,489,419.85. By the close of business on June 28, it was $6,126,468,760,400.48.

In the less-than eleven years that have passed since June 27, 2002, the federal debt has increased by more than $10 trillion.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/6-trillion-man-debt-much-under-obama#sthash.cyJTFWUG.dpuf

• Upvote 1

I HAVE A FRIEND  WHO IS BANKER IN GERMANY   ,   SHE TEELS ME THAT A LOT A GOVERNMENT PEOPLE  AND OTHER WEALTHY PEOPLE  HAVE BEEN

PULLING THE MONEY OUT OF THE US    AND PUTTING  IN ACCOUNTS THERE IN GERMANY .   SHE ALSO TELLS ME  THAT ACCORDING TO HISTORY THAT  

THE  LAST  ECONOMIC COLLAPSE  IN THE THIRTIES WHERE  PEOPLE LOST ALL THE MONEY  , THE GOVERNMENT TOOK IT,  SEIZED THE PEOPLES

ACCOUNTS , SHE FEARS THAT THIS IS WHAT IS IN STORE FOR THE US 

***///

And she's absolutely right, REVELDOG....  time to start diggin' that hole behind the barn.

OSMOSIS... you are correct.  They are surrounded by ignoramuses... BUT that's by design

You may notice intelligent liberals out there are beginning to call foul.

FARWOULD.... ignorant remark from a drunken kool-aid swiller.

Hey the man has expensive taste.

President cant run around lookin shabby(No pun intended shabs)

Need him some $20,000 loafers

$500 cigars He`s the president for pete's sake.

Not to mention mama got her eye on that $100,000 dress she been wantin

Got to have some jack to get the stones to play a gig again.

air-force 1 & 2 don't run on water ya know.

Quit your crying and eat your beans that you can afford

While the prez wines and dines on Don per ion and truffles

If were all good boys and girls he might just let us lick the tooth pick when he`s done.

hahahahahahahahahahahaa

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:

• Upvote 1

***///

And she's absolutely right, REVELDOG....  time to start diggin' that hole behind the barn.

OSMOSIS... you are correct.  They are surrounded by ignoramuses... BUT that's by design

You may notice intelligent liberals out there are beginning to call foul.

FARWOULD.... ignorant remark from a drunken kool-aid swiller.

I dont drink to many meds I have to take now if'in youd call me a pill head

then that wood have been the truth.

You wont have to worry about me much longer.Now you can celebrate!

There is just not enough time in my day now to pray for someone like you

but I'll put one in for you anyway.

God Bless Sgtfurrywitch she needs one bad.

so if'in yer not busy O lord give her one.

That toothpick sure was good! Burp I'm full.

maybe he will gimme his napkin after desert.

• Upvote 1

March 1, 2013

check-big.png0 0

OBAMA-AP-DHARAPAK%20CROPPED.jpg

President Barack Obama. (AP Photo/Charles Dharapak)

(CNSNews.com) --  The debt of the federal government has now increased by $6 trillion during the time that Barack Obama has been president, according to the U.S. Treasury.

At the close of business on Jan. 20, 2009, the day Obama was first inaugurated, the debt of the federal government was $10,626,877,048,913.08. At the close of business on Thursday, Feb. 28, the debt of the federal government hit $16,687,289,180,215.37.

That means that so far during Obama’s presidency, the total debt of the federal government has increased by $6,060,412,131,302.29.

According to the latest estimate from the Census Bureau, there are 115,031,000 households in the United States. Thus, the debt of the federal government has increased by approximately $52,685 per household during Obama's time in office.

us%20currency_0.jpg

(AP Photo)

Under Obama, the debt has already increased by more than it increased under all U.S. presidents from George Washington through Bill Clinton.

The total federal debt did not finally exceed $6.06 trillion until June 28, 2003, during President George W. Bush’s first term. At the close of business on June 27, 2002, the total federal debt was $6,018,752,489,419.85. By the close of business on June 28, it was $6,126,468,760,400.48.

In the less-than eleven years that have passed since June 27, 2002, the federal debt has increased by more than $10 trillion.

- See more at: http://cnsnews.com/news/article/6-trillion-man-debt-much-under-obama#sthash.cyJTFWUG.dpuf

I am not his minion. I voted for him over an idiot like Romney.

He spent $6 trillion bailing us out of Bush's economic meltdown ......DUHHHHHHHHHH

But somehow you guys don't understand how a calendar works...LOL

• Upvote 1

Ya know professer

I agree with you.

Problem is its the one and only thing he has don right since he`s been president.

and the only reason he got that right because it was the only option he had.

the only thing he said right was  when  he call KAYNE WEST A  "JACK ARSS"