Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Wells Fargo in SanDiego

NORTEC

To give some validation to this suppose Rumor, I'm in Afghanistan so I have to take care of my Banking on line.About a week ago I went on line to take care banking as usual, puch accounts button and before my accounts appeared a message appeared stating they had De La Rue machines on the counters. I then logged out to make sure of what I had seen, then logged in, the same message appeared again: We have De La Rue machines on the counters.

Very cool, thanks for sharing, Cynthia!

KK

MADD for Heather

yes, there are de la rue machines for just counting currency but a specific model will be ordered to solely count the dinar from what i have been told..

WOW, I for one thank you for showing us this. Have wondered for some time 

what exactly they were.  :D

It would be stupid if the money machines (from any company) only recognized one currency.

The banks would need many different machines lined up along the counter.

Common sense dictates that the De La Rue verification machines are programmed to recognize many different currencies.

That said..... there may be a difference between money counting machines and currency verification machine's.

More info is needed to clarify.....

The best things in life RV

yak

Video of a De La Rue currency counter and verification machine.......

very slick...

http://vimeo.com/1976109

The best things in life RV

yak

Dang...somebody beat me too it...lol