Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kid Had Horrendous Childhood But Never Gave Up

Rayzur

Rayzur  here's to you :salute:  Not understanding any of the words just listening brought tears to my eyes. What a voice I wouldn't be surprised to see him sing opera some day given the right training. I also wonder if he won. Sure made the audience tear up and bet not too many dry eyes after his performance even the judges succumbed to his voice.  :bravo:

No matter how bad we think we have it - no matter how many painful experiences we have had - we can always find some one somewhere  that makes ours pale in comparison -

I have watched this  video numerous times months ago and yet seeing it again tonight I could not keep back the tears -  The young boy  was so humble  and so well groomed - it was a beautiful  story that touched my heart -

My young friend  turned 31 today - we are having a small birthday party for him tomorrow - He left home at age 12 in El Salvador  because his mother beat him - He lived on the streets  and some how survived  and somewhere between 16 & 17 he walked for 56 days to get to the border to get here - he has made attempts to get a citizenship but has not - he liked just a couple months under some program -  he has learned English on his own and took some classes at a local Tech school and can read and write a little - He is very courteous and respectful - He is very neat and clean at all times -  he is very well mannered - It is so sad to see him sick -  Before he lost the use of his car he was helping the  local police in undercover work

He has not had it so good here either -  he worked hard - somehow wrecked his car bought a scooter but  was beaten up and robbed of the scooter right after he got it -  so he lost his job  - managed a while doing odd jobs here and there - 

He is due to get his third chemo treatment come Monday  - He had lost down to 111 lbs but has gained 2 back and has gotten a little better with keeping food down -  His blood work this  past week was very good- He has a very rare type pancreatic cancer - only 1%  of people get it - so doctors do not know how effective this chemo will be -- I think his MRI is scheduled for March 20th -

The research hospital has taken him on knowing he has no insurance - no money and no family to be responsible - Sharon  - my daughter - and I are doing the best we can - to pay for his medicines and get him back and forth to treatments about an hour away - We are selling tickets for a Bob Timberlake  framed  print -  and "trusting" divine intervention    and maybe   the  RV  - It will take a miracle and I do believe  in them -  

Yes he is considered "illegal"  by some  but to me he is a human being first and deserves just as much care  and understanding and  love as any one  else -

Razur - I hope I was not out of line with my post - please forgive me if I was - it just seemed appropriate to me   - Bless you for sharing and allowing  us to be  soft hearted and teary eyed  for a few <3 <3 <3 UNEEK <3 <3 <3