Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

TELLIN' IT LIKE IT IS...

SgtFuryUSCZ

***///

Former Presidential Candidate Herman Cain last night on Bill O'Reilly:

"Now remember, he [obummer] got 51% of the popular vote.

We have a severe ignorance problem with the people who are so mesmerized by his popularity that they are not looking at the facts.

Martin Luther King, Jr. said 50 years ago - in 1963 - something that is so appropriate to today:

"that there is nothing more dangerous than serious ignorance"...

And that's what we have, and he gets away with it with the help of establishment media."

He went on to say...

"Here's why I am cautiously optimistic.  Some people are  waking up to the facts.

It's unfortunate that sometimes suffering is the best teacher.

We're going to have 4 years of economic suffering and suffering in alot of other ways,

and then maybe more people will wake up!

It is the big shift for alot of people.  But the suffering that we are going to endure... people already saw it with that first paycheck in 2013 when everybody's taxes went up -- even though president obama kept saying that it was only going to go up on those 'evil rich people'....

So my point is simply this, I still have Faith, Bill, in enough people than can wake up and

get out of the ignorance zone and we'll then be able to elect the right kind of people going forward.

But we're going to suffer for 4 years."

:tiphat:

Well said, Mr. Cain.....Well said, Sir.

So how about YOU, out there...? 

Ready to get out of the ignorance zone  yet...? <_<

Or do you want to destroy Our Republic with your ignorance like your evil political messiah....?

If we're all in this together to save Our Republic, we must first eradicate the  51%'s  ignorance.

So wise up and quit being ignorant!

• Upvote 10

***///

So how about YOU, out there...? 

Ready to get out of the ignorance zone  yet...? <_<

Or do you want to destroy Our Republic with your ignorance like your evil political messiah....?

If we're all in this together to save Our Republic, we must first eradicate the  51%'s  ignorance.

So wise up and quit being ignorant!

Your invitation is so tempting gals........especially your sweet nothings pillow talk.   :P 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 2

You had me at "Hello".......but please, tell me more about these feathers.   :blush: 

GO RV, then BV

***///

Can't.... apparently it's affecting MAGGIE's left-leaning sensibilities! :lol:  :lmao:  :P

But back to the topic at hand....

Do you believe Mr. Cain's assessment of Our situation....?

Like-wise, Rev. King's commentary on how dangerous ignorance can be.....?

We'd like to know what really goes on in a left-leaning brain. ;)

• Upvote 1

***///

Can't.... apparently it's affecting MAGGIE's left-leaning sensibilities! :lol:  :lmao:  :P

But back to the topic at hand....

Do you believe Mr. Cain's assessment of Our situation....?

Like-wise, Rev. King's commentary on how dangerous ignorance can be.....?

We'd like to know what really goes on in a left-leaning brain. ;)

Who's this Herman Cain fella again.......He dropped out of the Presidential race so fast......I figured he was running from the law.  As far a MLk goes, you can't claim him as your own.......He belonged to all of us.   :shrug: 

GO RV, then BV

• Upvote 1

I am not defending Obama in any way seems I have missed something here....  What other tax besides the 2% payroll tax did we get hit with?...  That tax was only  temporary tax cut by the Bush admin. It wasnt a pemanent tax cut , Bush set an exporation date on that tax cut and Obama extended that tax cut for a few years longer. Not saying I am happy about it but it is not a new tax or a tax hike it is a tax we use to pay anyway. We got a break from it for a while under the Bush tax cuts which were set to expire... That was only a temporay tax break so really there was no new taxes for the middle class that I am aware of...

Yes I would have liked that tax cut made permanent but we all knew eventually the Bush Era tax cuts were only temporary,,, So what did I miss??

***///

STEVE:  If the PROMISES made by obummer to win the election been seen to,

the temp-tax would've never kicked back in.

He said those taxes would never hit the 99%ers again because HE was going to see to it.

He lied.

.... and continued to blame bush for it the whole time... and still is. <_<   Pathetic.

I am not defending Obama in any way seems I have missed something here....  What other tax besides the 2% payroll tax did we get hit with?...  That tax was only  temporary tax cut by the Bush admin. It wasnt a pemanent tax cut , Bush set an exporation date on that tax cut and Obama extended that tax cut for a few years longer. Not saying I am happy about it but it is not a new tax or a tax hike it is a tax we use to pay anyway. We got a break from it for a while under the Bush tax cuts which were set to expire... That was only a temporay tax break so really there was no new taxes for the middle class that I am aware of...

Yes I would have liked that tax cut made permanent but we all knew eventually the Bush Era tax cuts were only temporary,,, So what did I miss??

Here's a couple

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2012/06/29/Seven-new-taxes