Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mailman & Member Chat evening 2/20/13

Brisco

Mailman & Member Chat

02/20/20130 Comments

mailman17 says to (22:00:24): EVENING **...WAS IT COLD TODAY ANYONE HOME? NOW...WE ARE GETTING SOMEWHERE FORGET THE POLITICS

mailman17 says to (22:02:11): FORGET THE FIGHTING

mailman17 says to (22:02:28): FORGET THE SEMANTICS BT A BUNCH OF CRY BABIES THIS IS WHAT I HAVBE BEEN WAITING FOR IRAQ WANTS PRESSURE?

tudor says (22:02:52): whats that mm17?

mailman17 says to (22:02:56): NOW THEY GOT IT

tudor says (22:03:04): yes

mailman17 says to (22:03:19): THE WORLD IS GONNA HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST...THE POCKETBOOK FEB 23...LOAN DUE... NO EXTENSION

Read More Link On Right

tudor says (22:03:45): would be nice if something worked to get them fired up'

mailman17 says to (22:04:06): MAY...BOTH ASSETS ABROAD AND NOW..IT SEEMS EVEN THE DFI THAT WAS PROTECTED BY THE US IS ALSO UP FOR GRABS

BOUT TIME THEY FIGURED OUT THE ONLY WAY TO HURT THESE GUYS IS TAKE THEIR MONEY AWAY AND A ****LOAD OF IT TOO PARIS CLUB? GIMME MY MONEY

tudor says (22:04:50): oh yes they could jump on it

mailman17 says to (22:04:55): SAUDI AND FELLOW NEIGHBORS? GIMME MY MONEY THOSE INVOLVED WITH IRAQS PROSPERITY ...IMO...HAVE FINALLY SAID ENOUGH

tudor says (22:05:33): Dinar investors, give us our money too lol

mailman17 says to (22:05:37): NO MORE THREATS NO MORE PROMISES YOU NEVER INTEND TO KEEP BAM ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

tudor says (22:06:05): do you really think they will not get extentions

mailman17 says to (22:06:13): YES TUDOR I DO

tudor says (22:06:19): great!!

mailman17 says to (22:06:41): NOW DID IRAQ (NOT INCLUDING OLD MALIKI) KNOW THIS WAS COMING? I THINK THEY DID

busman says to (22:07:09): :S

mailman17 says to (22:07:19): HENCE THE PUSH ON THE ART 140, HCL ECT BUT I BELIEVE THIS IS A WARNING TO IRAQ THAT NO DELAYS WILL BE TOLERATED NOT EVEN A DAY IMO

IF MAILIKIS THE PROBLEM?....DEAL WITH HIM

tudor says (22:08:22): what a blessing that would be for us all

mailman17 says to (22:08:34): ANY OTHER UNFORSEEN PROBLEMS? DEAL WITH IT AND NOW THE RESCINDING OF PROTECTION OF THE DFI...WAS GREAT THE LAST STRAW IN IRAQS MONEY VAULT IF THEY THINK THEY HAVE PROBLEMS NOW?....WAIT THE VULTURES WILL BE LITERALLY CLAWING THEIR WAY INTO EVERY PENNY THE HAVE ALL 900 BILLION ASSETS PLUS DFI

busman says to (22:10:44): USD*

mailman17 says to (22:10:50): AND IRAQ WONT BE ABLE TO STOP IT USD THE POWERS TO BE HAVE HAD IT ITS TIME TO PLAY HARD BALL I ACTUALLY FEEL GREAT ABOUT THIS HAPPENING AND HAPPENING REAL QUICK

tudor says (22:12:31): that would be nice for sure

mailman17 says to (22:12:51): BUT WOULD LOVE TO KNOW...JUST WHY THE ** THEY LET IRAQ DRAG THIS OUT FOR SO LONG TRUE...THEY MUST LET IRAQ DO IT...WE KNEW THAT

jesse888 says to (22:13:11): nice

mailman17 says to (22:13:25): BUT WHY SO LONG TO PUT THE SCREWS TO THEM MONETARILY SHOULD HAVE DONE IT AWHILE BACK

tudor says (22:14:13): US wanted to adjust the taxes up to get more of our stake

mailman17 says to (22:14:23): OK....NOW.......ITS TICK TOCK TIME....IMO COULD BE TUDOR... AT THIS POINT...I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THE WHYS ANYMORE I DID NOT ANYMORE

tudor says (22:14:59): just want it done

mailman17 says to (22:15:01): JUST PAY ME.(6) ITS TIME IRAQ STOOD UP ON 2 LEGS INSTEAD UP GETTING HELP THEIR LIKE A BILLIONAIRE APPLYING FOR FOOD STAMPS

tudor says (22:16:28): lol

mailman17 says to (22:16:56): ANYWAY...JUST WANTED TO STOP BY...THAT ARTICLE DESERVED A DRIVE BY

tudor says (22:17:17): thank you for this chat mm17, may we post it?

mailman17 says to (22:17:31): SURE...IT IS GREAT NEWS

tudor says (22:17:37): I thought so too!

mailman17 says to (22:17:58): ANTIME WE CAN PUT A SCREW TO THE GOI...ITS WELL DESERVED

THEY CAN PAY UP OR THEY CAN ALL BE BROKE AND BACK WHERE THEY STARTED UNDER SADAAM

THATS THE CHOICE SUNNIS, SHIITES AND KURDS ALL USING THE SAME CRAPPER....THATS A PICTURE...

tudor says (22:19:10): I wouldnt go back if given a choice and I dont think they want to either hahahaha

mailman17 says to (22:19:36): YES...BUT AS LONG AS MALIKI WAS ALLOWED TO DO WHAT HE HAS DONE...AND HE WAS ALLOWED SO NOW...ITS CRUNCH TIME AND ITS NOT AN IDLE THREAT ANYMORE

tudor says (22:20:20): they need the pressure to do anything

mailman17 says to (22:20:33): OK...GONNA RUN,,,,JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU YES THEY DO

tudor says (22:20:47): thanks mm17!

mailman17 says to (22:21:00): AND UNFORTUNATELY...LIKE WE HAVE ALWAYS SAID...THE ONES THAT SUFFER THE MOST ARE THE PEOPLE YW LATER GANG

jesse888 says to (22:21:09): your da man, mm17

tudor says (22:21:17): and the polotitians dont care

mailman17 says to (22:21:20): TY

tudor says (22:21:28): see ya mm17, have a great night

Diney says to (22:21:36): thank you MM17

mailman17 says to (22:21:37): YOU TOO DS AND TUDOR

• Upvote 2

:banhammer: Sorry Brisco - I don't like shooting the messenger - but that has to be one of the trashiest nonsensical posts I have read

That's OK OZmosis I just brought it for ENTERTAINMENT value anyway.

I have always thought these false profits daily so called info makes me LAUGH.

????? How many times has Okie called a rate & date

My guess would be over 100

• Upvote 1

Thanks Brisco.  I have been seriously thinking about becoming a guru myself - I would have called myself "The Red Herring from the Land of OZ."  However, I would have to make everything up - as i don't know any peeps, intels, wives, oilmen, bankers, CBI workers, telcos, spies, and I certainly can't see any men running around with suitcases from my balcony window.  Bit of a shame.  Would have been a fun job with all that commission rolling in.

mailman17 says to (22:03:19):    THE WORLD IS GONNA HIT THEM WHERE IT HURTS THE MOST...THE POCKETBOOK     FEB 23...LOAN DUE...     NO EXTENSION

There is no loan due, guruism at its worst.

The first payment on their IMF loan is due on or around the 23rd of May.

• Upvote 1

Well here we go again.. More rumors and lots of smoke. Could somebody please get it right for a change. We are patiently waiting but it's wearing thin.  All sounds good but  I don't see any thing sound in this , seems to be a lot of pomp and pump. If they are going to move forward as a country they will need to remove Maliki and a few dozen ministers sitting in Parliament to keep from the continual bankruptcy of the people., while they pocket all the profits. They are just a bunch of greedy, selfish duds.

I agree this whole post no matter who posted it is bull pippy--from it being held up by the US to gat the tax structure set up to the Bs of FEb 23 being the drop dead date to start REPAYING loans---the IMF only said it will not allow any more borrowing against the budget shortfalls---they will have to pay back the money --yes--but no where does it say it startes on 2/23/13---only that they can't borrow anymore--now after the 23rd it does put the debt forgiven by most of the creditors , done by Shahbbi , is up for grabs---you didn't do what was agreed upon  We will could withdraw from the aggreement [paris club and others]--now The funds that are protected by the the US would become up for grabs after the 23rd of MArch if Iraq doesn't live up to it's agreements they already been made!--that figure has ranged anywhere from 600 billion to 1 trillion US dollars--Most from oil for food program and recovered from SAddamms  [LOL!] stealing helod in more then just the US--

Cut this short--Maliki has to go---a fully seated government, that will bring  art 140, Hcl passed and trigger the RV/RI--Best part no one like Maliki anymore----should be interesting from here on and time is running out not just Maliki but for Iraq as a whole!

• Upvote 1