Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

**Removing the Shackles***

easyrider

Oh you seriously still think things are run the way you're told on the media and by the government?

You poor dear..someones in for a rude awakening one day.

So you truly feel God prompted you to invest in the Dinar?

Were you the guy that said you used to only have a million and then God told you to buy another million and you just kept going?

If so since you own so much do you think this suggests that there will not be a high RV rate?Or do you think it might be 1/1 or over and you just have really big plans for the money?

* I believe that the Heavenly Father through the Holy Spirit prompted me to purchase more *

* I believe that the RV will be $3.42 or higher *

* The financial blessing will "fund" many struggling ministries *

1st - Everything I own, everything I am ,all of my possessions came from Him

2nd - Since I acknowledge that - He expands my territories and my Lands

3rd - He fills my store houses, fills my safes & bank accounts

4th - He protects me from all attacks, and crushes that plans of the enemy

5th - He sustains and maintains my great Health, and gives me supernatural strength

6th - His angels guard & protect me and my Family at all times

as long as I Glorify His Name - with all that He has given me - He will continue to Bless me -

The 10's of millions of IQD & VND that I have will be so much more than the initial investment

I have been "prompted" to write this in response to your statement to my post -

God, Gold & Guns - Praise the Lord

Blessing to everyone -

• Upvote 3

Truepatriot LOL too funny!!

Why would anyone want to live for eternity?

RIP means rest in peace. Can't wait for my dirt nap

You Might want to stop hanging around Tom Cruise.

You are starting to sound like him

ah..so any mention of religion is associated with Tom Cruise and Scientology now is it?

Your type of ignorance is the most persistent and annoying.Just because you can't see or believe in something unless it's put right in front of your face,don't expect everyone else to see it your way.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Ain't it funny how people like you can do nothing more than just makes constant jokes about us being insane or high when ideas are proposed that just happen to be outside of the sad little box of 'reality' you keep yourself locked in?It's so darn predictable really.People like to gang up and keep repeating it in different ways and fool themselves into thinking they are actually clever.

Whatever you say though buddy lol.

KEEP deluding yourself into believing that whatever deceptive information the us/iraqi government and media puts out is law.

Ad by all means continue to fool yourself into thinking you really understand economics and how currencies work.

I don't know how they will turn out either but there is a nice little hint despite that...

Hint: 'What the elite money masters WANT to happen is how it will turn out'

You won't be accurately predicting the longtime future of their fiat currencies,nor the markets because at this point they are fully manipulated and artificially held up according to their whims.When the bottom suddenly falls out and the world is plunged into an economic crash the likes of which has never been seen;people like you will be standing and gaping with their mouths open at how sudden and final it is.There will be no recovery,only a new system.

Your talking about aliens coming down and us having a final battle as armageddon and your gonna tell me that you understand things better and that you know reality?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think you have been watching the terminator marathon a little too frequently.....do you find yourself relating to the woman Linda Hamilton portrayed in the movie more and more?

Give it a rest already.....oh wait! I did read all this on the internet so it must be true!!! Sorry for doubting you oh great one!!

Your so deep into your conspiracy nonsense you cant distinguish between real life, and your fantasy world of global take overs.......

Im not here telling you that everything coming from the US govt or Iraqi govt is true lol, nor am I trying to sit here and predict or tell you what the future of fiat currencies will be about.....but you are seriously delusional if you are believing some of the nonsensical BS that you are spouting and IF you truly believe that because of the elite money masters, the dinar will perform in our favor (not saying this is your stance, but since your all about conspiracy, it would be only fitting that this is a reason why you invested in dinar in the first place).....its so much easier for the loonies to reason things out by conspiracy rather then true logic and reasoning.....

Such a shame.....

Ever heard of occam's razor??

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

ah..so any mention of religion is associated with Tom Cruise and Scientology now is it?

Your type of ignorance is the most persistent and annoying.Just because you can't see or believe in something unless it's put right in front of your face,don't expect everyone else to see it your way.

This clip explains it all in detail.

And I expect no one to see things my way. Dont really care, I don't preach either. Thats what you seem to be doing isn't it?

Edited by SocalDinar

What a mature,morally upstanding Christian Conservative base we have on these forums.

Many people here simply hate it when their 'RV tomorow' 'AMERCA NUMBAH 1' fantasy bubbles are busted.

I've probably been on their lists for a long time now so send away.If you are a Christian or a patriot dissenter you will eventually meet the same fate as me.

You are in desperate need of therapy for your psychosis and I'm not kidding. As a recovered conspiratorialist I can say you are living in utter darkness. I was there at one time and I can't tell you enough how foolish I feel now. There is no benefit or use arguing with people like you because nothing is real and there is no frame or point of reference that can be used for debate because you don't believe in anything you see right in front of your face. You only believe in what you and your comrades tell each other in the basement and/or the attic late into the night while monitoring the internet for more sinister and evil goings on. So that the next day you can gleefully go out and tell everyone how stupid they are for believing that live footage from FOX news showing Palestinian children with NIKE shirts on, celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 9/11, is in fact real. And certainly we're all blinded because we believe that news reels showing Neil Armstrong on the moon is in fact real. And yes, George Will is really a liberal. (but then a funny thing happened, I read Will's Leveling Wind and he didn't sound anything like a liberal to me, but I understand he was faking it) Narcicists like you mock us and claim that we 'believe everything we see and hear' yet you believe literally everything you read on the internet that tries to support your wacked-out conspiracy hypotheticals. Because conspiracy is what you want to believe, no amount of real evidence could pursuade you. You are blinded by your own vanity and hubris and the powers of darkness.

And what really gets under my skin is when you throw the Bushes in your narrative like all leftists do. George Herbert Walker Bush was shot down in the Pacific fighting against Japanese Imperialism. When he got back to the States he shunned his rich Dad's offer to work on Wall street because he wanted to make it on his own and moved into a tiny apartment in West Texas. He started humbly, working at the bottom rung of an oil services company sweeping the shop and painting trucks and worked his way up from there. He was invited by the GOP to run for office, which he did, but lost muliple elections. However, he kept trying and finally won and the rest is history. He is and always has been a very humble man and loves America. Now he is 85 and can barely walk. He lives in Houston at his little house on the water enjoying his grandkids and yet you claim he's a sinister, evil, anti-American trying to rule the world and subvert America? Have you ever read his letters? How stupid can you be? Same with his son. George W. was mocked by the press for claiming that his favorite person is Jesus Christ because He "changed my heart". Now he is living in total obscurity at his ranch in Texas, writing a few memoirs, giving occasional speeches and you think he's evil too? Is George still in the game of crashing the world's currencies so he can be King George? The whole Bush family tree are the quintessential American family steeped in the belief of hard work, deferral of gratification, loyalty, faithfulness and discipline. Yet you have the audacity to trash them? Who are you to talk against the Lord's anointed? As David would say. What have you done for your country? Can you match George H. W. Bushes record? Is it your own insecurities that motivate you to tear them down and other successful Americans who you now claim are part of a conspiracy for world domination? Are you aware that even the biggest Bush hater of all-time, Maureen Dowd, the leftist columnist from the NY Times, is now a Bush family admirer after actually going down and interviewing them personally?

There is not, nor will there ever be any shred of evidence to support the guile you are spewing. I've read it all. The Creature from Jekyl Island, (even had dinner with the author, Griffin), all the New American publications dating back 30 years, the Spotlight, Nord Davis, Jacobism etc. I've had countless meetings with other conspircay theorists just pumping each other up while looking at everyone else with contempt. You've got to get help and find something else to do because this road is a dead end.

You are not a Patriot!

• Upvote 5

Does anyone believe that a CIA operation would have missed that a large antennae array was bring installed on top of a building in the vicinity of the WTC such that one of the planes had to jink at the last minute to avoid hitting it? I was on a train that night with a guy who was working on the antennae and was still amazed the plane hadn't hit him.

You are in desperate need of therapy for your psychosis and I'm not kidding. As a recovered conspiratorialist I can say you are living in utter darkness. I was there at one time and I can't tell you enough how foolish I feel now. There is no benefit or use arguing with people like you because nothing is real and there is no frame or point of reference that can be used for debate because you don't believe in anything you see right in front of your face. You only believe in what you and your comrades tell each other in the basement and/or the attic late into the night while monitoring the internet for more sinister and evil goings on. So that the next day you can gleefully go out and tell everyone how stupid they are for believing that live footage from FOX news showing Palestinian children with NIKE shirts on, celebrating the fall of the twin towers on 9/11, is in fact real. And certainly we're all blinded because we believe that news reels showing Neil Armstrong on the moon is in fact real. And yes, George Will is really a liberal. (but then a funny thing happened, I read Will's Leveling Wind and he didn't sound anything like a liberal to me, but I understand he was faking it) Narcicists like you mock us and claim that we 'believe everything we see and hear' yet you believe literally everything you read on the internet that tries to support your wacked-out conspiracy hypotheticals. Because conspiracy is what you want to believe, no amount of real evidence could pursuade you. You are blinded by your own vanity and hubris and the powers of darkness.

And what really gets under my skin is when you throw the Bushes in your narrative like all leftists do. George Herbert Walker Bush was shot down in the Pacific fighting against Japanese Imperialism. When he got back to the States he shunned his rich Dad's offer to work on Wall street because he wanted to make it on his own and moved into a tiny apartment in West Texas. He started humbly, working at the bottom rung of an oil services company sweeping the shop and painting trucks and worked his way up from there. He was invited by the GOP to run for office, which he did, but lost muliple elections. However, he kept trying and finally won and the rest is history. He is and always has been a very humble man and loves America. Now he is 85 and can barely walk. He lives in Houston at his little house on the water enjoying his grandkids and yet you claim he's a sinister, evil, anti-American trying to rule the world and subvert America? Have you ever read his letters? How stupid can you be? Same with his son. George W. was mocked by the press for claiming that his favorite person is Jesus Christ because He "changed my heart". Now he is living in total obscurity at his ranch in Texas, writing a few memoirs, giving occasional speeches and you think he's evil too? Is George still in the game of crashing the world's currencies so he can be King George? The whole Bush family tree are the quintessential American family steeped in the belief of hard work, deferral of gratification, loyalty, faithfulness and discipline. Yet you have the audacity to trash them? Who are you to talk against the Lord's anointed? As David would say. What have you done for your country? Can you match George H. W. Bushes record? Is it your own insecurities that motivate you to tear them down and other successful Americans who you now claim are part of a conspiracy for world domination? Are you aware that even the biggest Bush hater of all-time, Maureen Dowd, the leftist columnist from the NY Times, is now a Bush family admirer after actually going down and interviewing them personally?

There is not, nor will there ever be any shred of evidence to support the guile you are spewing. I've read it all. The Creature from Jekyl Island, (even had dinner with the author, Griffin), all the New American publications dating back 30 years, the Spotlight, Nord Davis, Jacobism etc. I've had countless meetings with other conspircay theorists just pumping each other up while looking at everyone else with contempt. You've got to get help and find something else to do because this road is a dead end.

You are not a Patriot!

Wow.......you have nailed everything i have been thinking about this character and you were able to.express it very well with your words!!

Great job......

• Upvote 5

Spot on pudge.....our country is going in the crapper....everything now is a conspiracy. I feel sorry for people that believe this nonsense about NWO and everything else. You nailed it perfectly. Thank you. When I read responses like yours it makes me proud again that I served my country. Thank you

Millions of Americans are living in a different universe. They've created their own reality which consists of zero facts or evidence. They disregard science, math, reality, logic and common sense. The stay on underground websites and share their paranoia and believe its real because they want to believe its real. Wack jobs!

• Upvote 2

Huzzah pudge! :twothumbs:

A reasoned and well written rebuttal. As a former conspiracist, it is a dizzying dark ride that causes one to ignore reality to the point that you loose touch with what's really important. I think it's much better to have a balanced vantage point where you can see the gains of truth that act as the foundation of the conspiracy, yet apply common sense and discernment to them. I think that just described Wisdom.... Yes?

Good to see you Keep!

• Upvote 1

I have to agree but also disagree with your post Pudge. Although theories can get way off to one side it doesnt make them altogether false. Maybe there is some truth to some theories but blown way out of proportion. And yes it can lead to paranoia and over the top emotions.

You disprove thier intel with your own but let me ask you where you got your information? Do you live next to the old man by the ocean and watch him spend (input adjective) time with his grandchildren? Or did you have an uncle who worked next to the poor old floor sweeper who was taken under the wing of Henry kissinger and who just happens to have become president as well as his son and who has another son who is a governor and so on and so on the poor old floor sweepeer who hated his dad blah blah blah.

Did you read that in a book or wikipedia or a documentary on the history channel?

So you see unless you witness events with your own eyes then its all conjecture.

I am a CSPAN addict and to sit and watch the stories change and the lies laid bare and you post your bullshit about how you have been there and done that I can only surmise that you were one of the extreme conspiracy nutbags who finally woke up and said to himself "Hey man I might just be a little crazy and I am running off family and friends."

It is the convert who is the most strict. Just like one who had quit smoking or drinking is harder on the rest.

Now go drink your kool aid what ever flavor you prefer and leave the world to those who can control thier emotions.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I have to agree but also disagree with your post Pudge. Although theories can get way off to one side it doesnt make them altogether false. Maybe there is some truth to some theories but blown way out of proportion. And yes it can lead to paranoia and over the top emotions.

You disprove thier intel with your own but let me ask you where you got your information? Do you live next to the old man by the ocean and watch him spend (input adjective) time with his grandchildren? Or did you have an uncle who worked next to the poor old floor sweeper who was taken under the wing of Henry kissinger and who just happens to have become president as well as his son and who has another son who is a governor and so on and so on the poor old floor sweepeer who hated his dad blah blah blah.

Did you read that in a book or wikipedia or a documentary on the history channel?

So you see unless you witness events with your own eyes then its all conjecture.

I am a CSPAN addict and to sit and watch the stories change and the lies laid bare and you post your bullshit about how you have been there and done that I can only surmise that you were one of the extreme conspiracy nutbags who finally woke up and said to himself "Hey man I might just be a little crazy and I am running off family and friends."

It is the convert who is the most strict. Just like one who had quit smoking or drinking is harder on the rest.

Now go drink your kool aid what ever flavor you prefer and leave the world to those who can control thier emotions.

Just curious but it seemed like to me pudge was trying to make true patriot wake up and give him advice from a road he once traveled.....

You kinda bashed him for it....which to me would be like you telling an ex drug addict trying to help a current addict to shut the hell up and leave him alone.....

Not so sure I agree with that.....

• Upvote 2

Just curious but it seemed like to me pudge was trying to make true patriot wake up and give him advice from a road he once traveled.....

You kinda bashed him for it....which to me would be like you telling an ex drug addict trying to help a current addict to shut the hell up and leave him alone.....

Not so sure I agree with that.....

Plus one for you...spot on. It seems he is mad at pudge for seeing reality again and not believing in made up stories with no evidence to back them but stretched truths.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Guess the Kite, Hit, Plane, Steal and Must chanting with little G. W. was just a coincidence, huh. Guess we should all erase that from our memory and go back to being the pet goats.

Guess when we see that there was an Original 13th Amendment of the Constitution of the United States of America otherwise known as the Titles of Nobility Act we should just turn a blind eye that the Original Constitution was replaced.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/104194634/Original-Constitution-of-the-United-States-with-the-Real-13th-Amendment

• Upvote 2

Your talking about aliens coming down and us having a final battle as armageddon and your gonna tell me that you understand things better and that you know reality?? laugh.giflaugh.gif

I think you have been watching the terminator marathon a little too frequently.....do you find yourself relating to the woman Linda Hamilton portrayed in the movie more and more?

Give it a rest already.....oh wait! I did read all this on the internet so it must be true!!! Sorry for doubting you oh great one!!

Your so deep into your conspiracy nonsense you cant distinguish between real life, and your fantasy world of global take overs.......

Im not here telling you that everything coming from the US govt or Iraqi govt is true lol, nor am I trying to sit here and predict or tell you what the future of fiat currencies will be about.....but you are seriously delusional if you are believing some of the nonsensical BS that you are spouting and IF you truly believe that because of the elite money masters, the dinar will perform in our favor (not saying this is your stance, but since your all about conspiracy, it would be only fitting that this is a reason why you invested in dinar in the first place).....its so much easier for the loonies to reason things out by conspiracy rather then true logic and reasoning.....

Such a shame.....

Ever heard of occam's razor??

Ah blah blah blah.

You could have saved yourself a whole lot of text Keep by just admitting your closed mindedness and inability to contemplate anything that is not considered 'normal' by the masses.You're using logic and reasoning..how laughable.More like regurgitating the same lame programmed talking points and quips everyone else does,and deluding yourself into thinking it's your own logic.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

rothsdad, these conspiracy theories have been around for decades in the "patriot" and sovereign citizen movements. Where have they gotten anyone? While it may seem nobel to tilt with windmills while believing they are Giants, the sad truth is that Don Quixote was quite insane.

Uhh, don't you see that things are happening?

• Upvote 1