Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Who or what changes your profile rank??

Jrose

***///***///***///

You have to play "Spin-The-Bottle" in a closet with

DINAR THUG, GRANNY, a POSSUM and a PINK PIG!

:P/> :lmao:/> :lol:/>

just kidding, GRANNY! :hug:/>

we couldn't help our pitiful selves and it's waaayyy past our bedtime! :wacko:/>

P.S. ---- JROSE... here's a PLUS+1 for letting us rib ya! ;)

***///***///***///

Edited by SgtFuryUSCZ
  • Upvote 3

***///***///***///

You have to play "Spin-The-Bottle" in a closet with

DINAR THUG, GRANNY, a POSSUM and a PINK PIG!

U'll Never Get To Play Because Possum Won't Ever Take His Lips Off Of The Bottle ! :o

:D:D:D

I Believe That The Answer To Ur Question Is The Number Of Posts JRose ! ;)

B)B)

• Upvote 5

Jrose, I don't post much and mine says advanced member, so I don't get it........

Your VIP that is a little different. I am sure it is activity based 104 post in almost 3 years wow I've only been hear for a year I guess I chat to much. I think 100 is the first mile stone so you (jrose) may see a change not sure.I'm thinking newbie was like to 50 post

• Upvote 1

Your VIP that is a little different. I am sure it is activity based 104 post in almost 3 years wow I've only been hear for a year I guess I chat to much. I think 100 is the first mile stone so you (jrose) may see a change not sure.I'm thinking newbie was like to 50 post

That's a good point. I mostly sit in the background and read others posts but I think that will change. I have seen some bashing awhile back and stayed out of it as much as I could. The Mods have really stepped up with all that and cleaned it up. Thanks for the post..

I have to say thank you to "Paperboy" for helping me out with my rankings. Much appreciated......

Edited by Jrose
  • Upvote 3