Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Delay in the adoption of the budget will significantly affect the investment budget

Houston1099

Economic News

Effect: delay in the adoption of the budget will significantly affect the investment budget

209656071734334432342342.jpg

12/02/2013 03:54

Parliamentary Finance Committee stressed that the delay in approving the budget for 2013 will significantly affect the investment budget and will not be allowed regardless of any money belonging to Dakhla, including resources.

A member of the Committee MP Faleh Sari that law and the Ministry of Finance and the public debt situation processors and clear to the issue of delay in approving the budgets of the country for the operating budget and therefore will not affect delay approval by even delayed for a month next June while will be service projects and infrastructure are affected by the delay.

http://translate.goo...ews/view.13098/

Well I didn't click on the Link My Bag!!! Kinda amazing how that date got turn around....must have been copied from another site.... :blink:/>/>

No worries, it was a innocent oversight........>>>>>>>>>>>>> say "My Bad" instead of >>>>>>>>>>"My Bag" English translation of my "My Bag" is roughly something one does or enjoy's doing...Example- Searching news articles is "MY BAG", said Yota. :)