Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Must be Feeling the HEAT

bigwave

I disagree with our US Constitution. The document is antiquated and not conducive to life as we know it. American politics can be interesting, to some.

Please qualify your statement. What part of our constitution do you disagree with? Do you dislike all of the 7 Articles and 27 amendments or just portions thereof? I personally wish Article 2 was more closely adhered to!!!! Instead, we have someone who has stepped outside the boundaries listed in article 2 to such an extent that section 4 of article 2 needs to be pursued!!!

Here ya go.

Thx Roth with respect, I like how O jus' touched real briefly on North Korea and the U.N. (LIKE A 30 SEC COMMERCIAL) and then quickly moved on, U think O got a call from the U.N. telling O ok you get a commercial slot of time to talk about us and N.Korea......?. N. Korea did this same ish 10 years ago and we didn't do nothing then either........with respect. :)

Please qualify your statement. What part of our constitution do you disagree with? Do you dislike all of the 7 Articles and 27 amendments or just portions thereof? I personally wish Article 2 was more closely adhered to!!!! Instead, we have someone who has stepped outside the boundaries listed in article 2 to such an extent that section 4 of article 2 needs to be pursued!!!

I dislike section 8. The powers of Congress. Our Congress is dysfunctional. They haven't passed a budget in four years. The boys on the hill have way too much power to control the lives of Americans. The Supreme Court is an another issue for me. There should be term limits in place to clean house as we do with our President. Eight years is enough time on the bench. The Supreme Court should be viewed closely. The Justices hold the highest power in our country. Our Justices should be subject to vote and not appointed by a President with a circus confirmation meeting.

Really Ski..you seems to Voice your opinion..You ought be Thank Full for the Antiquated piece of Paper that allows you to do so....

Can we not voice our opinion on this site, Yota? I have read plenty of your posts. Most I disagree with. Freedom of speech, thoughts and expression in words should prevail, unbiased. I know that most on DV dislike me. I don't care. I want the best result for all that are invested. Take care people!

Ski