Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama Must be Feeling the HEAT

bigwave

I just found an Obummer Facebook page and holly crap the cool- aid is running wild.....and free, just reposed the law suit on there site and as fast as i can post it and summit it they take it down...but, I did manage to get one to stay for now ,here is the Facebook page.. great gun debate .lol ,anyone with gun knowledge please enlighten

these folks

http://www.facebook.com/pages/God-Bless-the-President-of-the-United-States/295732903793433?ref=stream

• Upvote 1

I don't think there are any laws of citizenship to be the President of a corportation. That is what makes Obama lawfully President of the UNITED STATES and that is why the issue has never really been pressed by the Repubs. They all know what we don't know or didn't know. And what will the maritime courts ever really do with this? Nothing.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I just found an Obummer Facebook page and holly crap the cool- aid is running wild.....and free, just reposed the law suit on there site and as fast as i can post it and summit it they take it down...but, I did manage to get one to stay for now ,

***///***///***///

Good work JAMAN....! Now THAT's some funny stuff right there! :lol:

+1! B) for making 'em scramble like idiots! ;)

I hope this gets some real attention. by the way I wonder where OCDUDE is with his Obama smoke screen blatherings to discredit any attempt to unveil the truth behind this imposter.

Just reading along and laughing at the way you think that Taitz has any relevance.

Still waiting for someone to take my bet.....four years from now....nothing will have come from any of these jokers.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I don't think there are any laws of citizenship to be the President of a corportation. That is what makes Obama lawfully President of the UNITED STATES and that is why the issue has never really been pressed by the Repubs. They all know what we don't know or didn't know. And what will the maritime courts ever really do with this? Nothing.

***///***///***///

Looking at it from THAT angle explains quite a bit, ROTHSDAD.... <_<

Now we detest him thrice as much. :angry:

Deltori - Yea ocdude is absent on this one. I suppose there is not much to say on his side.

Like I said before if it were a regular Jane or Bob they would be up to their ears in courtroom proceeds!

Dr. T seems like she is pretty sharp. I am hoping that she has them cornered! PEACE.

Not absent at all...laughing my butt off at you.......where you can't attack with your negs just because someone tries to tell you the truth.

• Upvote 1

Just reading along and laughing at the way you think that Taitz has any relevance.

Still waiting for someone to take my bet.....four years from now....nothing will have come from any of these jokers.

as sad and disappointing as everything is

it bugs me that you may be right , I pray not though

It's pretty easy for you to take the odds favored bet isn't it? Of course getting him out is gonna be harder than just turning our backs on it. Way to go out on a limb there ocdude! By your posts , you never want to look for the truth. Whatever the media says, you believe. You should be embarrassed.

It's pretty easy for you to take the odds favored bet isn't it? Of course getting him out is gonna be harder than just turning our backs on it. Way to go out on a limb there ocdude! By your posts , you never want to look for the truth. Whatever the media says, you believe. You should be embarrassed.

You have that backwards. I believe in Facts. Whatever fairy tales Taitz and WND spin....you swallow whole...no matter HOW ridiculous.

This won't even be commented on by the SC.....and will pass away AGAIN. Then Taitz will come up with another lie to get you all hot and bothered, and I will STILL be laughing at you.

Have fun....and do keep posting this stuff. The entertainment value is immense.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

dude - I never neg you or anybody on this site. It is your opinion. However if O is an illegal immigrant then he can not hold a job in this county period. I know a lot of folks stand out in front of Home Depot and do work illegally anyway.

My question to you, OC, if he is a plant / spy / puppet for some corrupt people would you have the courage to stand up and fight?

We have fought many wars and killed a lot of people so you can have freedom to speak. If it was shown that O is illegal how would you speak then.

I am hoping not to get a cute answer. Maybe you could really think on that for a moment and then type it out.

What do you think?

Peace

dude - I never neg you or anybody on this site. It is your opinion. However if O is an illegal immigrant then he can not hold a job in this county period. I know a lot of folks stand out in front of Home Depot and do work illegally anyway.

My question to you, OC, if he is a plant / spy / puppet for some corrupt people would you have the courage to stand up and fight?

We have fought many wars and killed a lot of people so you can have freedom to speak. If it was shown that O is illegal how would you speak then.

I am hoping not to get a cute answer. Maybe you could really think on that for a moment and then type it out.

What do you think?

Peace

IF he was, you would have to PROVE it. You know....FACTS. That is seriously missing from all of these posts.

The fact is that he was born in Hawaii and the REPUBLICAN government confirmed that THREE TIMES. There has been ZERO facts to debunk that.

No one else here is interested in facts. No one here wants logical arguments. They just want to get all excited about these ridiculous theories, and even if YOU don't personally neg people who think differently, enough of these people do that I am done.

I'll stay on the outside, chuckling.

• Upvote 1

The Supreme Court is a freaking joke. Most of us are well aware how the Justices are appointed, with no term limits. The appointments are politically driven and wrong. American's should have the power to elect those that are seated on our highest bench.

The Constitution of the United States of America is antiquated and not conducive to our current society. American's need change, soon.

Edited by skitealwedrop
  • Downvote 3

The Supreme Court is a freaking joke. Most of us are well aware how the Justices are appointed, with no term limits. The appointments are politically driven and wrong. American's should have the power to elect those that are seated on our highest bench.

The Constitution of the United States of America is antiquated and not conducive to our current society. American's need change, soon.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa

Did you really say that.

hahahahahaha

• Upvote 1

hahahahah Bama I read it 3 times before I started laughing.

You dont think thats what she really meant do you.

hahahahahahahaha

Lol, hope not anyways... Usually Ski is pretty right on with disdain for all government workings but I've never heard the antiquated constitution bit.. Maybe it came out wrong........

hahahahah Bama I read it 3 times before I started laughing.

You dont think thats what she really meant do you.

hahahahahahahaha

Lol, hope not anyways... Usually Ski is pretty right on with disdain for all government workings but I've never heard the antiquated constitution bit.. Maybe it came out wrong........

I disagree with our US Constitution. The document is antiquated and not conducive to life as we know it. American politics can be interesting, to some.

Really Ski..you seems to Voice your opinion..You ought be Thank Full for the Antiquated piece of Paper that allows you to do so....

• Upvote 3

Transfer the corporate list from your other thread "America is a corporation here" We've or some of us discussed the corporations, I just wanna lead them down to the road of the BIG U.N. Corporation that the U.S.A. takes its lead/ orders from. It may help to shed light on this issue and why the U.N. will shield O. With respect and Thx. :) :)

• Upvote 1

Transfer the corporate list from your other thread "America is a corporation here" We've or some of us discussed the corporations, I just wanna lead them down to the road of the BIG U.N. Corporation that the U.S.A. takes its lead/ orders from. It may help to shed light on this issue and why the U.N. will shield O. With respect and Thx. :)/> :)/>

Here ya go.

• Upvote 1

this is just sad...went to this site....God Bless the President of the United States...on facebook, it's a obummer support site, to enlighten them the kool-aid they were drinking was harmful to the USA,,they were bashing Ted nugent,being unamerican ,and tell them about the lawsuit about impeachment proceedings,the story was taken down, then I went to tell them kool-aid drinkers that thanks to obummer the USA has more people on food stamps then all of spain put together but,when I went to post this theyhad taken away my posting privilege....there is a link to this site post # 26 if anyone wants to have some fun....

as always GO..RV

I guess the "progressive" disease has eaten at your brain. And I thought you were a real American. :angry: