Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Bond Lady Chat 01/30/2013

Brisco

ronscarpa long time no see buddy

Hi BRISCO .. thanks for noticing. I took a break for several months because I got tired seeing the harshness and trashing of others by so many of our newer members over posts or the opinions of others who asked simple questions. How have you been doing .. anything new or exciting in your life..?

Have a great weekend my friend.

RON B)

• Upvote 1

Hi BRISCO .. thanks for noticing. I took a break for several months because I got tired seeing the harshness and trashing of others by so many of our newer members over posts or the opinions of others who asked simple questions. How have you been doing .. anything new or exciting in your life..?

Have a great weekend my friend.

RON B)/>/>/>

Stll LIVING, LOVING &. LAUGHING. my Friend hope life has been good to you.

I feel the same way Bud it can get kind of petty around here.

Looking forward to the end of this speculation

Take care of you and yours good to see you back :twothumbs:

• Upvote 2

The ones that spew their venom are usually the ones that bring little to the table.

I for one recognize and appreciate the extended effort made by BL.

She imo makes an honest effort to help all of us.

I like to see a different perspective.

All perspectives.

Many angles here folks!

Quad cool.gif/>

I have to ask.....

You say you like to see a different perspective or all perspectives, but then you seem disgruntled when you see a perspective different of that then of the person responsible for writing the post.....why is that?

Is not the point of this site to be "informed, prepared, and engaged"??

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

The ones that spew their venom are usually the ones that bring little to the table.

I for one recognize and appreciate the extended effort made by BL.

She imo makes an honest effort to help all of us.

I like to see a different perspective.

All perspectives.

Many angles here folks!

Quad B)/>/>/>

I have to ask.....

You say you like to see a different perspective or all perspectives, but then you seem disgruntled when you see a perspective different of that then of the person responsible for writing the post.....why is that?

Is not the point of this site to be "informed, prepared, and engaged"??

Funny you say things like. SPEW & VENOM and look who pops his head up

You know what they say

If it Quaks lika a Duck, Walks like a Duck & Looks like a Duck it's probably a DUCK either that or a keep!

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Funny you say things like. SPEW & VENOM and look who pops his head up

You know what they say

If it Quaks lika a Duck, Walks like a Duck & Looks like a Duck it's probably a DUCK either that or a keep!

I think a lot of you just arent emotionally stable to hear anything other then "things are moving in the right direction" or "this points to a imminent RV"

Cause anytime your fav guru speaks, and someone calls them out on their inaccuracies or for misleading, you and a few others get really upset like someone stole your lollipop....

If hearing other sides/perspectives gets you too upset, maybe a site that doesnt allow open discussion, differing opinions, and any other mindset other then the RV is next week, would be better suited for you....

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

I think a lot of you just arent emotionally stable to hear anything other then "things are moving in the right direction" or "this points to a imminent RV"

Cause anytime your fav guru speaks, and someone calls them out on their inaccuracies or for misleading, you and a few others get really upset like someone stole your lollipop....

If hearing other sides/perspectives gets you too upset, maybe a site that doesnt allow open discussion, differing opinions, and any other mindset other then the RV is next week, would be better suited for you....

It is not your opinion or your diplomatic approach or your objectivity, heck you have a great gift to look at all the options.

IT is when you turn on people and say things with that quick Witt of yours that you know will get under their skin to provoke a negative response which is all you need to start that nasty SPEW & VEMON thing youve becoming so well known for.

Don't you think when ADAM threatens to throw you in the Lobster Tank you would take it as a sign to let others have their opinions RIGHT or WRONG without your quick tongue of justice belittling and to provoking another fight.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

It is not your opinion or your diplomatic approach or your objectivity, heck you have a great gift to look at all the options.

IT is when you turn on people and say things with that quick Witt of yours that you know will get under their skin to provoke a negative response which is all you need to start that nasty SPEW & VEMON thing youve becoming so well known for.

Don't you think when ADAM threatens to throw you in the Lobster Tank you would take it as a sign to let others have their opinions RIGHT or WRONG without your quick tongue of justice belittling and to provoking another fight.

Who did I bash on this thread that is a member of this site??

Who do I belittle on this thread that is a member of this site??

Who did I provoke into a fight on this thread??

.....You cant always assume the actions/thoughts of an individual because of things that might or might not have occurred in the past.....thats the problem with society....too quick to judge and assume or let others make up their minds for them based on their experiences/prejudices without experiencing or thinking for themselves.....

All your responses to a post I might make are the same.....and it usually has something to do with your girl BL leaving cause she couldnt handle someone questioning why she thought a certain way and its all my fault laugh.gif I know its easy to blame me, but at some point you have to open up your eyes ....thats actually how quite a few people got banned or left....that just shows they shouldnt be posting on open forums on the internet.....not everyone will like you and not everyone will agree with you.....and if you cant handle that, or being criticized for things you say, then you simply should not be posting period.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

How to Prepare for a Bondlady Chat:

#1 Find a comfortable place to read. This can be a couch, a chair or a bed. Make sure to chose a place that is comfortable for you for the length of time you are going to read your BondLady chat.

#2 Temperature. Temperature is the most important factor to get comfortable reading. You can adjust the temperature the way you like it to be. If it's too cold or too hot, then it will make getting comfortable to read a lot harder. The temperature is on you to decide.

#4 Clothing. This is also another important factor to getting comfortable to read. You don't want very tight or too loose clothes that makes it not comfortable to read. Try wearing pajamas, sweat pants and a t-shirt, or nothing at all. Anything you are comfortable with.

# 6 A nice refreshing drink. This step is optional to you. It can depend on where and what time of day or year it is. Hot and warm drinks are great for those cold or cool nights or days. Cold drinks are perfect for those warm hot days and nights.

#9 Snacks. This step is also optional. Snacks are theperfect munchies for when you are reading a BondLady chat. Who knows you might get hungry and want something to munch on while reading?

#11 The BondLady chat. The terribly long BondLady chat you are getting ready to read. It can be that you wanted to read for obtaining knowledge or just to read for fun. Make sure it's the article or chat you really want to read because it will take a while.

#12 A bookmark. This is also optional, but highly recommended, to have with you when you need to get up and take a break or use the restroom and you don't want to lose the page you are on.

#13 Glasses and contacts. This step is for people with glasses and contacts. Make sure your glasses and contacts are clean enough for you to be able to read the words on the pages of the Bondlady Chat. You don't want dirt to make it hard for you to read.

# Position. Position is key to get comfortable to read. You can adjust your position when you are reading to make it comfortable. It can be reading on your back while leaning back on something comfortable, sitting, standing, laying on your stomach, or laying on your side. It's your choice of position you are comfortable with.

#13 You are ready to read. If you follow these steps, you will be more comfortable the next time you read a Bondlady chat.

Happy reading from Houston1099! tip_hat.gif

That's funny :lol:

wait a minute....we all got lollipops???????????

Edited by SnowGlobe7
  • Upvote 1