Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the hold up?

dinarck

"money is no different than a coupon. the dinar is an iraqi coupon ..they only have to honor those dinars that are not in the cbi.. those at the cbi could all become one dinar worth 50 billion dollars if they want to .. that would be a huge rv .. but they could put a different value on those remaining dinars .... the other 10 trilion .. those dinars belong to iraq ... not the imf or the world bank ..

dontlop, they could behave erratically and irrationally, but then no one would take them or their currency seriously. Saddam tried that approach, and things didn't turn out too well for him or his currency. They could say that one dinar is worth 50 billion dollars, but that doesn't make it so, unless someone is willing to give them $50 billion for it. Which would be, ummm, unlikely.

obama wants a trillion dollar coin . to put in the federal reserve to borrow from .. only problem with that is .. the united states does international commitments .. the us dollar is a reserve curency .. the iraqi dinar is a mere local currency .. they can put that 50 billion dollar dinar note in the cbi and borrow from it .. as long as the dinars are circulating in iraq the cbi has no worries .. they are onlty responsible for notes that are brought to the cbi for exchange .. i have dollars right now they just circulate all over the place .. the treasury doesnt care .. i spend them at a bar .. they give them back as change .. they go to the next bar ,, heck they could be in california by the end of the month .. who cares .. the treasury sure doesnt until i ask for them to be exchanged into a foriegn currency .. they hold a mere 46 billion dollars in their reserve for such purposes .. they never need it .. but thats all they got to back up 10 trillion us dollars in existance .. you got to pay big bucks and belong to the elite society to know the truth about creative banking .. you will never be taught the secrets of the elite .. if you knew the truth you would be teeeeeed off . :lol:

trillion dollar coins

i wonder how many trillion dollar coins they already have .. a couple hundred or so id imagine .. but you will never know :lol:

• Upvote 1

Look, dontlop, the fundamental flaw in this currency exchange idea after a big RV is that, for a currency exchange to buy your dinar at, say, $1, they have to be able to turn around and sell it at that price. Now, I know perfectly well that I would take that dollar because I bought dinar for little of nothing, but then the exchange has to turn around and sell the dinar they just gave me $1000 for at $1 each. Can you see a potential problem, there? Only speculators outside of Iraq make anything. Everyone else gets screwed.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

Look, dontlop, the fundamental flaw in this currency exchange idea after a big RV is that, for a currency exchange to buy your dinar at, say, $1, they have to be able to turn around and sell it at that price. Now, I know perfectly well that I would take that dollar because I bought dinar for little of nothing, but then the exchange has to turn around and sell the dinar they just gave me $1000 for at $1 each. Can you see a potential problem, there?

they are not sold they are exchanged . if the dinar was rvd to 10 cents ,, i exchange them for dollars .. they go back to iraq .. iraq now has those dinars they exchanged ,, they lost not one penny they gained on the spread .. .. now if it was an international currency and it was globally accepted ,, they could at any time go to the forex ,, and buy any currency they want with it ,,,its accepted .. then it goes into that country you exchanged those dinars with ,, it goes into their foriegn reserves . or they exchange it for other currencys .. it goes around in so many circles you would get dizzy trying to follow it .. once everyone gives up it is what it is ,

Currency exchanges buy the currency they exchange. They own it. Once he buys my dinar, it is just a dinar. Worth whatever the going rate is. If the going rate is $1, thats what the dinar is worth. Inside of Iraq, a dinar is a dinar.

I really think you are confused about how all of this works.

Edited by RVPleaseToday

the cbi borrows money from itself ... and pays off all exchanges . and they regulate the commerce inside iraq by de - dollarizing.. the iraqis would have no use for any other currency but the dinar since iraq is de- dollarized . so the cbi wouldnt have any worry about all the dinars inside iraq to be exchanged for foriegn currency .. they will have a education period .. they will be informed . iraq will have every dollar inside iraqi borders sitting in the cbi ,, and iraqi citizens will all be carrying dinars in their pockets

im confused alright :lol:

ya this dinar .. but when they rv .. how do you and dinark and the rest of you lopsters :lol: know if the new dinars are internationally accepted or not . and how creative they are going to get with this transaction.. the possibilities are endless in the good ole creative banking techniques

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If the dinar RV's by 1000 times, that businessman running the exchange will have to reach into his back pocket and give you a 1000 times what he can turn around and sell it for.

im positive the federal reserve will be ready for any such transaction and have all its banks loaded with a sufficient amount of cash for the transaction .. the fed stands to make a pretty penny here .. iraq wont blind side the world with a blast of heavily valued currency for exchange ,, this is well planned out and bilateral agreements should be set up and ready to go on rv day .. :lol:

What difference will it make whether or not the NEW dinar are internationally accepted?

it makes a differance whether or not your able to walk into a bank and do the exchange ..or go to some guy like you think .. thats going to reach in his back pocket .. lol ..

this fiat system is not a gold standard .. its set up on debt .. iraq can handle debt ..

im not looking for the real rv till 2016 .. im looking for a bounty rate to draw in the dinars within a certain time frame .im looking for that to happen within the next 11 months ..then a 2 year waiting period .. the real rv wont affect me unless i re invest in the new dinars .. it could start floating up after the exchange period timeline is over ..in about 2016.. when iraq oil output has at least doubled .

:lol:

Dude, it doesn't matter what debt Iraq can handle. I give up.

:lol:

ya its not worth argueing over .. you think what you think .. i think what i think .. its like a religion :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

whats the matter .. i learned that off the lopsters ..

its what i mean by creative banking ... ya make it so confusing ,, everyone just gives up ..whos on first ..nope hes on second ..what ? nope whats on third

if ya ask the federal reserve to see their books .. they show you 6700 warehouses full of papers .. and they say have at it ..lol

then they tell ya to hurry up they dont have all day

Look, what I'm trying to get you to understand is that there is nothing special about the dinar we hold. It only has potential value to us because we paid so little for it.

When I exchange my dinar for a dollar, I benefit because I paid 1,000 times less than I got in the exchange. But once that exchange is made, nobody else benefits. It's one shot. The exchange paid me a dollar, I made a 1,000x profit, and the dinar becomes a dinar. All the exchange can get back for that dinar he sold me for a dollar is a dollar.

Nobody else benefits.

Look, what I'm trying to get you to understand is that there is nothing special about the dinar we hold. It only has potential value to us because we paid so little for it.

When I exchange my dinar for a dollar, I benefit because I paid 1,000 times less than I got in the exchange. But once that exchange is made, nobody else benefits. It's one shot. The exchange paid me a dollar, I made a 1,000x profit, and the dinar becomes a dinar. All the exchange can get back for that dinar he sold me for a dollar is a dollar.

Nobody else benefits.

ya its created wealth out of thin air .. fiat... everytime i spend my dollars someone benifits .. the country of iraq created wealth through a fiat system ..they now have new wealth that wil be spent on things in country .. the continued oil wealth can buy foriegn goods with the world trade organization .. they may buy 1000 generators .. those who made the generators .. will get a pay check ..

they create wealth and it will circulate till it runs out ,, by then it should be eygpts turn .. then libya .. then who knows afganistan ,, iran .... .. who knows .. those elites play games with human lives . this time around i hope i get a chunk .. it was going to happenwheter or not o got in on it .. sad situation .. but thats how i see whats going on

no one can ever prove any of it ..

once they enter their fraternity . they are teasted ..either they get in or they dont .. who knows what the real test is to get accepted ..

LOL.........Come on RV!!!!!!!!

Hey dontlop. How long after Iraq "RVs" does Iran get to do it? What about Vietnam? Afghanistan? Are creative banking practices allowed there or only in Iraq?

no more questions B)

allowed ..lol :lol:

who is going to stop them ..

i wonder if im allowed to go outside and take a dump right now :lol: