Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Whats the hold up?

dinarck

You would think that if Iraq could "RV" themselves trillions worth of wealth then they would have done it long ago. Any country would have done it if it were possible. Unfortunately its an impossibility. Maybe some of our local shepards could come down here and explain were I am wrong. Not holding my breath.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 14

Yeah and if they were gonna lop they would of announced their new currency code and would publish the 25 k notes are going to be 25 dinar notes officially from the cbi too!! No gain, no loss for iraq..and wouldve done it also by now....so whats the hold up on the lop???? Dinarck

• Upvote 8

Yeah and if they were gonna lop they would of announced their new currency code and would publish the 25 k notes are going to be 25 dinar notes officially from the cbi too!! No gain, no loss for iraq..and wouldve done it also by now....so whats the hold up on the lop???? Dinarck

Yeah, whats the hold up Dinark ??? :lol:

• Upvote 2

You would think that if Iraq could "RV" themselves trillions worth of wealth then they would have done it long ago. Any country would have done it if it were possible. Unfortunately its an impossibility. Maybe some of our local shepards could come down here and explain were I am wrong. Not holding my breath.

Hang on just a little longer...Frank, Delta, Steve, Ray and Ocrush say it'll happen this month. They're currency experts...they would know.

:P

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Maybe the hold up with the RD is exactly what they have told us in 500 articles. The economic and political environment is too unstable at this time. Wow!!! Makes alot of sense huh? Unlike they are hiding a huge RV but threatening to RD. You see redenominations are a real economic event. They actually exist and have been performed many times around the world. RVs by thousands of percent however are fairytales made up by dinar selling con men on the internet.

If your argument is that they will do the impossible because they have yet to do the inevitable then your argument is about as valid as the whole notion of a 100,000% RV.

Hang on just a little longer...Frank, Delta, Steve, Ray and Ocrush say it'll happen this month. They're currency experts...they would know.

:P/>

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

They have been saying that every month for years and people still follow them into the coolaide tavern. LOL......its completely comical.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

Yep, and probly the reason Dinark is holding up in the "Lopster Tank " :lol:/> :lol:/>

So funny.... :P/> :lol:/>

SnooZ

Wow.....brilliant rebuttal there. O how I wish I could be up in fantasy land so that I could mindlessly type out GO RV after every post too. What a shame that I am stuck in the lobster tank.

Tell you what.....whenever you are ready to have an actual discussion about the dinar then feel free to chime in. Until that time do me a favor and stay up top where you can easily be misinformed by the likes of SWPG and the rest.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Wow.....brilliant rebuttal there. O how I wish I could be up in fantasy land so that I could mindlessly type out GO RV after every post too. What a shame that I am stuck in the lobster tank.

Tell you what.....whenever you are ready to have an actual discussion about the dinar then feel free to chime in. Until that time do me a favor and stay up top where you can easily be misinformed by the likes of SWPG and the rest.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

SWPG ???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Any Dinar for sale ?? ;)

• Upvote 2

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

SWPG ???

:lol:/> :lol:/> :lol:/>

Any Dinar for sale ?? ;)/>

Give Ali a call. He will sell you all you want. Or have you already spent the rent and electricity money on dinar for this month? Lol. Maybe Easy who I see down there has joined us can hook you up with Frank. I am sure he would love to sell you some Dinar. Only of course after spending years of lying and making up ludicrous fabrications daily about a fantasy "RV" that will never occur. Its only fitting that Frank should have to work for his dinar sales profits. Of course that's perfectly OK right Easy? Afterall....everyone is going to be filthy rich from the dinar that Frank is so generously selling them right?

No smooz....I don't have any dinar for sale. Again....whenever (if ever) you have anything that would even resemble intelligence to say then by all means please drop by. Until then back to pretending that you are an "investor" and future overnight millionaire.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 4

Give Ali a call. He will sell you all you want. Or have you already spent the rent and electricity money on dinar for this month? Lol. Maybe Easy who I see down there has joined us can hook you up with Frank. I am sure he would love to sell you some Dinar. Only of course after spending years of lying and making up ludicrous fabrications daily about a fantasy "RV" that will never occur. Its only fitting that Frank should have to work for his dinar sales profits. Of course that's perfectly OK right Easy? Afterall....everyone is going to be filthy rich from the dinar that Frank is so generously selling them right?

No smooz....I don't have any dinar for sale. Again....whenever (if ever) you have anything that would even resemble intelligence to say then by all means please drop by. Until then back to pretending that you are an "investor" and future overnight millionaire.

Well I can't say i'm an investor, I spent few K's on em and holding what I have for a futur foundation contributed to a sick child of mine and thats what dreams are made of ;)/>

But at least I'm holding them for a good reason which in return, I can't say the same about someone holding dinar and not believe in anything !!! Right Dinark!? So you can keep your sarcasm for yourself and maybe next time, or one day, will have a real discution out of the lopster tank with some value !!! Have a great one ;)/> And good luck...!!!

SnooZ

Edited by snooz
  • Upvote 3

Maybe the hold up with the RD is exactly what they have told us in 500 articles. The economic and political environment is too unstable at this time. Wow!!! Makes alot of sense huh? Unlike they are hiding a huge RV but threatening to RD. You see redenominations are a real economic event.

That’s right, redenominations are a real economic events. Iraqis are not that smart…../ I’m sure they can’t see their Government is only trying to re-assert their credibility by redenominating their currency, and thus giving their people the much needed false psychological believe that IQD is going to be very much valued in the near future, when in fact it doesn’t appreciates at all ( neutral-value event).

Some of the poorest countries in the world resorts to this tactics and it works, so why not Iraq. Get it done boys. :lol:

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Can anyone answer me how many of these "really poor" countries were on a programmed rate? And how many of them couldnt even get the market rate to match the "official rate"??

And how many of them are as politically and economically unstable as Iraq keeps claiming they are? (One of the reaons mentioned over and over as to why it keeps being postponed)

And how many of them had the govt postponing the idea and not approving the plan??

Think about this.....if the market rate is lower then the official rate, and they RD, removing the programmed rate, the value will drop....it will depreciate almost from the get go.....If you were Shabibi, and your goal was to keep a stable exchange rate, and keep inflation down, are you gonna want to risk going right back down into the abyss of crappy exchange rates???

Just food for thought......

Its still much more then just a revenue-neutral event when you have been on a programmed rate for so long.....

Edited by keepmwlknfny
  • Upvote 4

Can anyone answer me how many of these "really poor" countries were on a programmed rate? And how many of them couldnt even get the market rate to match the "official rate"??

And how many of them are as politically and economically unstable as Iraq keeps claiming they are? (One of the reaons mentioned over and over as to why it keeps being postponed)

And how many of them had the govt postponing the idea and not approving the plan??

Think about this.....if the market rate is lower then the official rate, and they RD, removing the programmed rate, the value will drop....it will depreciate almost from the get go.....If you were Shabibi, and your goal was to keep a stable exchange rate, and keep inflation down, are you gonna want to risk going right back down into the abyss of crappy exchange rates???

Just food for thought......

Its still much more then just a revenue-neutral event when you have been on a programmed rate for so long.....

program rates are for minitoring purposes only .. after the monitoring takes place for a set time period .. those poor countrys are determined their currencys worth .. most didnt have any worth to speak of and the exchange rates dropped off or stayed the same ..

in the case of iraq .. its late in the game and they are making good progress to show what they have to offer to the world as far as steady income ..

its all the stolen money and illegal activities that are laundering their dinars on the streets that are holding back a revualation .. the drug trade .. gun runnning .. illegal trade based on smuggling .. they get paid billions of dinars .. do ya think they will go put those dinars into the bank .. or are they laundered ../

if a al kieda group robbed a hundred million dinars ,, they would sell them on the street for less .. just like mafia used to launder money in the us ..80 cents on the dollar and invest in legit purposes ..

as long as the cbi keeps selling at the program rate .. it stablizes the dinar rate .. the launderers willl continue losing money .. .. the alkieda thieves may sell a hundred million dinars for 8o grand ...in us dollars .. then use those dollars to support illegal activities . including terrorism..

eventually alll the illegal activities will be cut back to a sustainable level .. laundering will go down ..the dinar will stablize .. then they can rv ,, if they rv now with billions in the hands of corrupt people .. corruption will become richer and grow ..

they had to grow law enforcement first ..

i think iraq is doing better this year than last year .. and last year was better than the year before .. its all being monitored ..but in the end iraq will beat the bad guys .. .. their dinars will become more valuable ..al kieda will move on to another war torn country and exploit its vulnerabbilities , steal everything it can .... ..its already started to happen .. theres way more corruption in egypt .. syria ,, libya .. than in iraq now days .. it wasnt like that 5 years ago ..iraq is breaking free ..that is americas goal to set up a prospering thriving democratic country in the midst of the middle east .. its slowly methodically being accomplished ..

when they feel they can handle the over load . they will rv ..

• Upvote 3

They have told us many times what the hold up is for the re-denomination. They want more stability in the country.

LOL stability lol ..................and THAT's what you choose to believe! Iraq/Stability come on.................. Doc I think you're needed in OR for that much needed LOBSTERotomy. If they were going to RD/LOP it could've been done long before now as the many articles the gang down in here in the tank choose to believe.

"so i could mindlessly type out GO RV after every post too" ..............last time I checked you provide the same only substitute GO RV for NO RV. People that throw stones..................well I would think you know the rest.

whats key here ....and iraq knows it ..is

to get as much of its currency outside of its borders as it can .. that way when it rvs ,,no one will complain ..

do ya think that if iraq rvs to 3 dollars .. and theres 1 trillion dinars in the united states,,, worth 3 trillion dollars .. and it ends up in our treasury . do ya think the united states will be opposing the rate..?

or do ya think the us would be working out a deal in the wto .. to exchange it in little by little for oil or what ever products we bought from iraq..

so without going all out and advertising a huge rv ,, where all the rich guys would buy up all avaliable dinar .. they spread the wealth around by putting out bits and peices to make it only a speculative investment ..and do it covertly in a way that no rich greedy person would risk their money on speculation .. they tend to invest in solid secure investments .. they couldnt bbear ever losing their wealth and living as a commoner once they are rich ...

so say iraq has a goal to get 5% of its currency spread across the globe .. then rv ..whats that about 3.5 trillion dinars .. 5%

so they rv at a dime at the same time eliminating 90% of their dinars electronically ,, ..350 billion dollars worth at the rate of a dime each ..... sell off the oil for say 2 years to regain the majority of the dinars valued at a dime . and then rv again to 3 bucks .... paying all their costs for the rv and profiting to the tune of a couple trillion dollars .. all of which would be sitting in the cbi of course .. as reserves ..

or do ya think they think .. that they should have all the dinars in their own hands and try to get an rv accepted globally ..

i think they are better off spreading it around before they rv ,

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 2

Ok, so no....none of these other countries had program rates....or a locked in official rate.....

They already had things stabilized and were ready to proceed...they didnt have a whole lot to worry about because they were stable enough to proceed with the RD....they had an official rate and there probly was not a huge difference in market price or what people were paying on the streets....

Iraq has a lot more to worry about when removing themselves from the programmed rate......it will be subject to fluctuations in its value....and since their main money maker is oil, any fluctuations in the demand will affect them dramatically.....seems if thats all they have holding them up they have a lot to be concerned about....

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

whats key here ....and iraq knows it ..is

to get as much of its currency outside of its borders as it can .. that way when it rvs ,,no one will complain ..

do ya think that if iraq rvs to 3 dollars .. and theres 1 trillion dinars in the united states,,, worth 3 trillion dollars .. and it ends up in our treasury . do ya think the united states will be opposing the rate..?

or do ya think the us would be working out a deal in the wto .. to exchange it in little by little for oil or what ever products we bought from iraq..

so without going all out and advertising a huge rv ,, where all the rich guys would buy up all avaliable dinar .. they spread the wealth around by putting out bits and peices to make it only a speculative investment ..and do it covertly in a way that no rich greedy person would risk their money on speculation .. they tend to invest in solid secure investments .. they couldnt bbear ever losing their wealth and living as a commoner once they are rich ...

so say iraq has a goal to get 5% of its currency spread across the globe .. then rv ..whats that about 3.5 trillion dinars .. 5%

so they rv at a dime at the same time eliminating 90% of their dinars electronically ,, ..350 billion dollars worth at the rate of a dime each ..... sell off the oil for say 2 years to regain the majority of the dinars valued at a dime . and then rv again to 3 bucks .... paying all their costs for the rv and profiting to the tune of a couple trillion dollars .. all of which would be sitting in the cbi of course .. as reserves ..

or do ya think they think .. that they should have all the dinars in their own hands and try to get an rv accepted globally ..

i think they are better off spreading it around before they rv ,

Is this post a joke? Are you being sarcastic?

So let me get this straight. Iraq wants to put as much dinar as possible outside of its borders so that they can "RV"? That way no one will complain? Hahaha.....yeah OK. That's how economics works.

Why wouldn't the US demand that Iraq print up an extra 5 trillion and send it to us right before the "RV"? Why wouldn't Iraq print up a 100 trillion for themselves just before the "RV"? What about China. Are they going to be satisfied with how ever many trillion they hold or should they demand an extra 10 trillion or so just before the "RV"? Face it....your view of economics is flawed big time. It doesn't work that way nor will it ever.

There is no such thing as RVs like you are stating. The dinar is in a hyperinflated state. It is impossible for it to raise in value by anything other than a few percent or maybe even 10 to 30% at a time without creating massive inflation.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Was turkey's ,zambias, economy projected to be the highest this year? Eventually surpassing china's also?? Are there central banks reserves also almost doubling in one year like iraq's???? Not saying they have to rv high but i think something is brewing over there!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Was turkey's ,zambias, economy projected to be the highest this year? Eventually surpassing china's also?? Are there central banks reserves also almost doubling in one year like iraq's???? Not saying they have to rv high but i think something is brewing over there!!!!

Yeah. Iraq's 30 million people are going to surpass China's 11 trillion a year GDP. Never gonna happen. Iraq has no manufacturing. No factories. No skilled work force. No infrastructure. They are still shooting and blowing each other up.

Nothing is brewing over there but death and corruption. I mean we have the "PM" dictator over there threatening to dissolve parliament and somehow Iraq is some huge economic player? Don't think so.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah. Iraq's 30 million people are going to surpass China's 11 trillion a year GDP. Never gonna happen. Iraq has no manufacturing. No factories. No skilled work force. No infrastructure. They are still shooting and blowing each other up.

Nothing is brewing over there but death and corruption. I mean we have the "PM" dictator over there threatening to dissolve parliament and somehow Iraq is some huge economic player? Don't think so.

with chinas billion population,, thats around 10,000 per capita gdp .. iraq is going to surpass that per capita gdp .. if not this year ,, next year ..chinas gdp is diluted amongest a billion people .. they arent that rich .. in china

heres you dinark >>> Iraq has no manufacturing. No factories. No skilled work force. No infrastructure. They are still shooting and blowing each other up.

Read more:

i especially like that .. it proves you dont know what words definitions are .. its a simple word .. two letters .. no .. whats so hard about it .. your like clinton with his ..is ... thing ..

here this proves you wrong .. study for a second .. its just one example for ya dinark .. you should do alittle reasearch

The company originated during the Ottoman Empire in

1910 by the trading business of Haj Mahmood Jassim Al Bunnia. >> http://www.al-bunnia.com/HMBS.pdf <<< theres lots of pictures so you wont get confused

Edited by dontlop
  • Upvote 1

with chinas billion population,, thats around 10,000 per capita gdp .. iraq is going to surpass that per capita gdp .. if not this year ,, next year ..chinas gdp is diluted amongest a billion people .. they arent that rich .. in china

heres you dinark >>> Iraq has no manufacturing. No factories. No skilled work force. No infrastructure. They are still shooting and blowing each other up.

Read more:

i especially like that .. it proves you dont know what words definitions are .. its a simple word .. two letters .. no .. whats so hard about it .. your like clinton with his ..is ... thing ..

here this proves you wrong .. study for a second .. its just one example for ya dinark .. you should do alittle reasearch

The company originated during the Ottoman Empire in

1910 by the trading business of Haj Mahmood Jassim Al Bunnia. >> http://www.al-bunnia.com/HMBS.pdf <<< theres lots of pictures so you wont get confused

Wow.....I stand corrected. Iraq is an economic giant. Now all they need is working electricity and sewers.

Give yourself a rest. Even if Iraq had a 800 billion a year GDP as opposed to their measly 100 billion it would make zero difference. They would still be economic peons.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

so they rv at a dime at the same time eliminating 90% of their dinars electronically

So you think that the way Iraq is going to show the world that they are a stable economic power and a good place to invest with a stable and safe banking system is by deleting all funds deposited in banks (i.e. 90% of M2) leaving only physical notes. You're not really serious here are you?

Wow.....I stand corrected. Iraq is an economic giant. Now all they need is working electricity and sewers.

Give yourself a rest. Even if Iraq had a 800 billion a year GDP as opposed to their measly 100 billion it would make zero difference. They would still be economic peons.

this is over 7 years old .. they have accomplished alot more since .. you are way behind on your sewer and electricity theory .. > you should read once in awhile .. try starting with number 2 and number 4 ,, and remember this is 7 years old

S. Agency for International Development

Washington, DC

December 7, 2005

Top Ten USAID Strategic Accomplishments in Iraq

Press Office: 202-712-4320

Public Information: 202-712-4810

1. Improving Primary Health Care: USAID is helping strengthen essential primary health care services throughout Iraq.

In 2005 alone, USAID-supported emergency campaigns immunized 98 percent of Iraqi children between 1-5 years old (3.62 million) against measles, mumps, and rubella,

Also in 2005, USAID immunized 97 percent of Iraqi children under five (4.56 million) against polio.

In all, USAID partners have trained more than 2,500 primary health care workers to expand access to essential primary health care services.

2. Expanding Access to Electricity: In 2002, Baghdad had access to electricity 24 hours a day; the rest of Iraq was limited to 3-6 hours.

Currently, all 18 governorates receive nearly 14 hours of electricity daily, an incredible improvement for a country emerging from decades of conflict and little investment.

USAID efforts have added 1,400 megawatts (MW) of generating capacity to the national electrical grid, expanding access to 4.2 million Iraqis throughout most of Iraq.

3. Providing Potable Water: Many parts of Iraq had no access to or provision of clean potable water. Indeed many of Iraq's waterways were contaminated with refuse and sewage.

Over 4 million Iraqis who had no clean drinking water in 2002 now have safe, potable water piped to their homes following USAID efforts to refurbish water treatment plants in 15 cities.

USAID is also providing plant-level operations and maintenance (O&M) training at major water and wastewater plants nationwide to ensure that these plants remain functioning.

4. Restoring Sewage Systems: Before 2003, Iraq's cities suffered from inadequate sewage systems; backed up sewage created pools in neighborhoods or emptied directly into nearby rivers.

Today, USAID's rehabilitated sewage treatment plants throughout Iraq process a total of 339.7 million gallons daily.

These plants alone provide 7.2 million urban Iraqis - over a quarter of the national population - access to functioning, waterborne sewage, greatly improving sanitation and contributing to a decrease in waterborne disease.

5. Improving Local Governance and Community Development: Iraqi democracy must prove itself through service delivery and community-based solutions to local problems.

With USAID assistance, representative provincial and municipal governments are more capable of delivering essential services to their constituents.

Countrywide, more than 670 community action groups focused on civic education, women's advocacy, and anti-corruption have been supported by USAID.

Working through local NGOs, USAID has implemented 4,672 quick impact projects throughout Iraq, providing short-term employment and restoration of basic services.

6. Connecting Iraq to the Global Economy: The private sector is the engine for sustainable job creation and economic growth. To help guide policy reform, USAID's Investor Roadmap analyzes constraints to investment.

Iraq's Investment Promotion Agency was recently established with USAID assistance, and will serve as a resource to international investors.

USAID worked with the Ministry of Finance (MoF) to develop a Competitiveness Study, helping integrate efforts to create a robust private sector that fosters job creation.

USAID programs assist Iraq's MoF, Central Organization for Statistics and Information Technology (COSIT), and Iraq's Central Bank in meeting their International Monetary Fund (IMF) requirements. This $19 million technical assistance effort is expected to return to Iraq $480 million in the IMF Standby Agreement by December 2005 as well as debt forgiveness of $27 billion from the Paris Club by March 2006.

Working with the MoF, USAID introduced the new dinar currency to promote national unity and a sound functioning monetary policy. Currently, 4.62 trillon new Iraqi dinars are in circulation in Iraq.

7. Expanding Political Inclusion and Expression: USAID assistance has helped prepare Iraq for two national elections, numerous provincial and municipal elections, and the Constitutional Referendum of October 15.

In preparation for the January 2005 election, USAID helped the Independent Electoral Commission of Iraq (IECI) establish a voter registration system, and worked with the UN on improving balloting procedures.

USAID-supported NGOs distributed election materials, helped televise debates, and led over 22,000 town meetings to educate Iraqi voters.

USAID and a local NGO trained over 8,000 election monitors.

Current efforts are preparing 15,000 elections monitors for the December 15, 2005 elections.

8. Supporting the New Iraqi Constitution: The January 2005 Interim Government election put into place a National Assembly to frame a constitution emphasizing democracy and the rule of law.

USAID partners provided constitutional specialists to the Drafting Committee while input from over 111,000 national surveys kept the Committee in touch with national sentiment.

The Iraqi Women's National Coalition, supported by USAID, developed a 10-point statement adopted in the constitution.

A USAID-supported NGO televised debates and distributed information. Nearly 9,500 monitors, trained by USAID partners, helped ensure a successful constitutional referendum.

9. Transforming Primary Education: USAID assistance has helped Iraq move away from rote learning methodology in decrepit, unsanitary classrooms to interactive learning in rehabilitated buildings.

Since 2003, USAID has rehabilitated nearly 3,000 schools.

Over 20 million new textbooks have been supplied by USAID (8.6 million) and UNESCO (12 million).

By 2006, more than 133,000 primary school teachers - a third of Iraq's educators in all - will have received training and technical assistance.

Already, the most recent primary school enrollment numbers show a 19 percent increase from pre-war levels.

10. Restoring Excellence in Higher Education: The USAID Higher Education and Development (HEAD) Program brings together five American and 10 Iraqi universities to help reestablish academic excellence in Iraq's higher education system.

Since January 2004, more than 1,500 Iraqi faculty and students have participated in workshops, trainings, conferences, and courses in Iraq, the Middle East, Europe, and the United States.

University facilities -libraries, computer and science laboratories, lecture halls, and buildings - have been rehabilitated at colleges throughout the country.

A mini-grant program supports new, innovative research throughout the country. In addition, books and electronic resources have been provided to university libraries.

• Upvote 1