Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Footforward's naive post

Danneedsrvnow

1-11-2013 Intel Guru Footforward Why are the banks opening on Saturday. It is not to get the dinar off of the street, it's all been collected. The only people that have dinar in Iraq are the rich and those that are connected and who know what is going to happen. 99.99% of the people in Iraq do not have dinar, they use USD. So, why are the banks opening up on Saturdays? They are going to have a massive demand for people to go into the banks, so what situation would facilitate having the bands open an extra day? What if you have an RV & the people need to change their dollars for lower denoms. They are getting the people prepared for after the RV. I don't think they will be open just yet.

lol if this kid would just get a clue, I would not be so hard on him at times.....but he is proven wrong the very next day!

Currency Auctions

Announcement No. (2291)

The latest daily currency auction was held in the Central Bank of Iraq on the 12-Jan-2013. The results were as follows:

DETAILS NOTES

Number of banks 21

Auction price selling dinar / US$ 1166

Auction price buying dinar / US$ -----

Amount sold at auction price (US$) 210,063,000

Amount purchased at Auction price (US$) -----

Total offers for buying (US$) 210,063,000

Total offers for selling (US$) -----

Exchange rates

http://cbi.iq/index.php?pid=CurrencyAuctions

• Upvote 1

This kid, who is a kid, and rather new to dinar, has been a constant participant in the Okie Smokie lounge. His early proclamations were more or less prophetic one liners after he prayed for an answer that day. Its seems the poor lad is now frequently drunk and rambling freely having consumed so much of his own kool-aid...

• Upvote 1

why the banks are opening for an extra day--let me play devil's advocate here--it is speculated it is to pull the remaining dinars from the street, maybe anything is possible--now it also has been speculated that is for the massive rush for the citizens of Iraq to exchange their US DOLLARS for the lower dinars---very possible-- All of us have been watching this unfold slowly and being kept on the edge of our seats--let me throw this into the mix---what if when the RV occurs--at the same time it comes out and already passed that in normal day to day exchanges the US Dollar will no longer be accepted as a currency inside Iraq--just like here in the US ,can't spend that Canadian coin we all have been stuck with , we just try to pass it on!

Now all those citizens have no choice but to exchange their dollars for dinars at the banks--and there will be a panic flood to get the lower denoms just to live---coupled with a higher exchange rate , seriously do you think they will need that extra bank day, most likely the numbers could be 25M or more people--not to mention the increased monies the banks will earn---everyone thinks the lines will be out the door in the US when everyone wants to cash out with whoever, can you imagine the lines in Iraq just from the little guys--the bigs boys will be ushered in the back door and never see the front room--Think about it , this really makes good sense!

This kid, who is a kid, and rather new to dinar, has been a constant participant in the Okie Smokie lounge. His early proclamations were more or less prophetic one liners after he prayed for an answer that day. Its seems the poor lad is now frequently drunk and rambling freely having consumed so much of his own kool-aid...

Your are right on. I thought he was drinking, and then went a bit out of control with is mouth.

Ya know what, I have heard this dude. He is so misled it is sad. And the guy who does his call is misled by him. Their news is half truth. They have not asked for God's guidance to show them the truth because there is so wild stuff coming out of them. He thinks maliki is NOT the problem. Oh my, where is he getting his info? It's nuts. I feel sorry for him because he is so out there and couldn't be further from the truth.