Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Sadr launches fierce attack against Maliki

k98nights

Completely agree whit you, i have lived 7 years in 4 differents native communitys

if you want to talk about it we can use an other topic

post-33918-135717953791_thumb.jpg

If my country had not be so huge, our authoritys

had been able to perform a quiet genocide like yours.

Just sarcastic humor

Hey perhaps we will all become millionairs then we can help where we can huh.

Hey perhaps we will all become millionairs then we can help where we can huh.

I already think about it, there biggiest problem is education

and they need example from there own people show to youths

they can take the white jobs

But my best Inuit friend, director of public work and chief fireman

single father of 5 childs had been shot in the face by a 12 gage last winter

in trying to help a women that was repedetly beat by his husband.

So since then i dont no if i want to go back up north...

I already think about it, there biggiest problem is education

and they need example from there own people show to youths

they can take the white jobs

But my best Inuit friend, director of public work and chief fireman

single father of 5 childs had been shot in the face by a 12 gage last winter

in trying to help a women that was repedetly beat by his husband.

So since then i dont no if i want to go back up north...

As a futur millionair plumber, here in Montreal we have an organismn

that promote the access to potable water al around the world.

I think it's where i can use my skills and money to help the most

I read your 1st line here and didn't bother to read any more. I will go back and read the rest. But you are SADLY mistaken. You have no clue what I'm about. No clue. I am on the side of good. Who ever it may be. I didn't get into this the way most did. I AM a collector of coin and currency and have been for 20 years. This was the first time any like this has happened to where you could watch an investment. I first bought my dinars as collector items. It wasn't until a friend at work said she bought dinar and it was odd to me because she was not a collector just a person going for the get rich schemes one after another. She also bought into the diamond stocks which I told her was a bad deal.

As I found this website I began to learn more and more about the people. I became very empathetic for them after they were rid of Saddam to only be replaced by another tyrant. I was on to maliki early on and one thing you may or may not know. The Iraqi people deserve to have what we have. We torn it up and told them it will be better, but they're not seeing it yet. I do CARE. It's not about the money.

You don't know me, your mistaken me for your own greed. I resent your assumption

Read more:

I stand corrected. Your right, I don't know you and should not have made that

that statement. Please accept my apology. It is not my desire to offend anyone.

I do not understand your point of view and was trying to analyze. I should just

stick with the facts and accept that were not all going to agree.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just called someone who was responsible for the murder of American soldiers

a patriot? WOW. But don't worry since I was the one to bring this up most of the

people here will defend you, we all will be held accountable some day for everything

we say. As far as someone invading this country, that's going on now. Mexicans, Russians, Japanese,

Chinese, and Arabs we are being overrun by foreigners to such a point that they now are changing our

political spectrum. And what do we do about it? Nothing! America will pay for her sins.

And, NO, I am not a racist. As a truck driver I am simply pointing out what I see across

America as I go.

I wasn't trying to say those were present day articles. My link took anyone who

wanted to use it to both articles. I don't care what the situation was at the time

Sadr murdered Americans, that's all I need to know. Unless of course you want to

tell me he has been born again by the blood of Jesus Christ. If you want to look

upon him with favor then that is your rite.

I believe he was saying he was a patriot for Iraq just like we are for our land

• Upvote 2

We are here for an investment. But those who chose to be empathetic to the citizens like myself are going to be as we would for our own country. I wish them well. I wish they get the Iraq dream. They have been ravished and it's time to stop the barbarians. I have taken a beating for saying I don't want the money if it ain't right. I mean that. I will keep them as collectors items. That's why it's not all about the money with me. I want it more for the folks who need it BAD! I buy currencies that sit in the safety deposit box and never think twice about it. It's like a rainy day fund or frame some because I am interested in currency.

We are not all going to agree but we could get along. That would be cool. Heck really I don't think anyone here wishes the Iraqi people any more harm. Some think Maliki is responsible for it and some don't. I just happen to be one that does.

I hope we just move on and keep our minds constructive to help to analyze it all. I think what took the last straw with me was when Maliki had an arrest warrant for Shabibi. That older man has integrity around the world. And to shame him like a common criminal it just criminal itself. The news has reported that he is innocent. But still we have maliki's boy sitting in the central bank and trying to change the laws. It could be real bad for this investment. The hope here is that the IMF will NOT allow this new proxy freak at the CBI to steal the funds and/or smuggle them out to Syria and Iran.

It's shaping up to be some real mess and confusion. We have troops in Iraq and hopefully it could help to stop an Iraqi spring. But ya know, how long must one put up with it. The citizens can now protest and have the backing of half of the government. That is an accomplishment in itself. I stayed tuned because this story is so powerful and bizarre that no writer could have ever made this kind of stuff up.

• Upvote 1

Here's my take on the Sadr and Maliki thing. They both have the opportunity to join in the world community as friendly neighbors. It is a bummer it happened because of war. So how do you treat them? I would say as they behave. Well, right now Sadr is behaving and Maliki is not and has not been since Dec 2010 when our troops left.

Sadr is in infancy stage of this behavior. Since for sure April 2011. And he has not backsliding thus far. So at what point change you call a man a changed man? I don't know. But I treat it as I see it. I had such hatred for him killing our guys as we were leaving. It was war and we were there in their country and we would do the same if another country invaded us. Beside the point. I just think until he starts acting a terrorist "again" he is trying to good for the country and the citizens. I'm not being sympathetic, just fair.

How long before forgiveness? Not forget, forgive. I will not be forgiven if I cannot forgive. I can't help it anyhow. I am forgiving. If this man returns to his terrorism ways, I will call him out just as I do maliki.

I don't mind being called a supporter of what some say is a terrorist. I am considered a terrorist because I am christian. Go figure.

Thanks dear Ladie, i am not alone anymore :)/>/>

During the second world war what we call today '' terrorisism'' was ressistance

I believe he was saying he was a patriot for Iraq just like we are for our land

Thanks Detroit :)/>/> are missing hockey games?

Thanks dear Ladie, i am not alone anymore :)/>/>/>

During the second world war what we call today '' terrorisism'' was ressistance

Thanks Detroit :)/>/>/> are you missing hockey games?

Edited by Calimero

Everyone is entitled to their opinion....but please do some back ground reading on Sadr....he is a VERY radical Muslim...he HATES the US...he HATES Israel...he has encouraged violence against our troops... and he knows how to get people on his side...He is dangerous!!! I am not saying Maliki is not...but I "think" the US has a little more control over him than they will ever have on Sadr...As I have said here in the forum before....Sadr needs to go far away in a very secure prison cell.

• Upvote 1

Everyone is entitled to their opinion....but please do some back ground reading on Sadr....he is a VERY radical Muslim...he HATES the US...he HATES Israel...he has encouraged violence against our troops... and he knows how to get people on his side...He is dangerous!!! I am not saying Maliki is not...but I "think" the US has a little more control over him than they will ever have on Sadr...As I have said here in the forum before....Sadr needs to go far away in a very secure prison cell.

I think most here already know and have done the background. Our very own guys can tell you. He hates westerners occupying his country. Not westerners as people. He's not saint, but heck who is? I believe this man is trying to be the cleric he should. He is singing a different tune and he's not an Iranian puppet.

I think most here already know and have done the background. Our very own guys can tell you. He hates westerners occupying his country. Not westerners as people. He's not saint, but heck who is? I believe this man is trying to be the cleric he should. He is singing a different tune and he's not an Iranian puppet.

I understand your fears about him, he scarying me to because nobody know if he have a long term plan to built an islamic republic from Iraq.

but at the present he seems to want to preserve democracy and for sure he hate us

• Upvote 1

He took refuge in Iran before coming back to Iraq to support Maliki and stir up trouble for our troops.

I will NEVER trust him or praise him for anything. I am not that passionate about most things in their political issues because I really do not know what the truth is. We do know the people suffer in a big part because of men wanting power and greed. In our government we sometimes have difficulty picking sides because of "political speak"...but Sadr will never be on our side...everyone he reaches with his influence is one more person who may follow his leadership the next time he calls for the destruction of Israel or US troops.

So....I am leaving this alone...it is a very deep issue that truly concerns me greatly. Egypt, Syria,...and it goes on and on...my little opinion does not make a ripple in the matter, but this is one area where I do just have to speak out.

You can have your feelings and thoughts posted and i read some of them. I will be glad to be wrong on this one! Thanks for your thoughts!

• Upvote 1

He took refuge in Iran before coming back to Iraq to support Maliki and stir up trouble for our troops.

I will NEVER trust him or praise him for anything. I am not that passionate about most things in their political issues because I really do not know what the truth is. We do know the people suffer in a big part because of men wanting power and greed. In our government we sometimes have difficulty picking sides because of "political speak"...but Sadr will never be on our side...everyone he reaches with his influence is one more person who may follow his leadership the next time he calls for the destruction of Israel or US troops.

So....I am leaving this alone...it is a very deep issue that truly concerns me greatly. Egypt, Syria,...and it goes on and on...my little opinion does not make a ripple in the matter, but this is one area where I do just have to speak out.

You can have your feelings and thoughts posted and i read some of them. I will be glad to be wrong on this one! Thanks for your thoughts!

I think you nailed it Abby. You are 100% right on this. He will kill Americans at his first opportunity . A zebra doesn't change its stripes. He`s a loyal Je-hadist . He will die as one. To think he has suddenly turned over a new leave is absolutely bizarre.

• Upvote 2

I think you nailed it Abby. You are 100% right on this. He will kill Americans at his first opportunity . A zebra doesn't change its stripes. He`s a loyal Je-hadist . He will die as one. To think he has suddenly turned over a new leave is absolutely bizarre.

I was trying to find a way to best say this. ;) Thank you for showing me. :D

• Upvote 1