Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Was Sand Hook a set up for a gun grab?

PipPig

Dude i dont need explain nothing to you...get it?? Obviously yirr brain is to small to comprehend the big picture.........Go back to your daily programing.....

no i dont get it .. your the one out here in open forum starting a topic for discussion that is full of lies and deception .. and when people question your integrity you call them names .. you who ever yuo are have proven to all of us on this forum .. that you are a liar . or just plain ignorant .. .. so you are the one who needs to go back to your daily programing ..your not smart enough to be here

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

no i dont get it .. your the one out here in open forum starting a topic for discussion that is full of lies and deception .. and when people question your integrity you call them names .. you who ever yuo are have proven to all of us on this forum .. that you are a liar . or just plain ignorant .. .. so you are the one who needs to go back to your daily programing ..your not smart enough to be here

Your calling me a liar??? Because i question the fuked up things that i see that are going on in this country? realy??? :lol:/> whatever buddy.......and who is "all of us" on this forum? you and your SMALL group of troll buddys? lol there are 1200 views on this topic and only 3 of you talkin smack.......Do you speak for everyone else too?? ....get a life man or.....woman? or is dinar vets your life??? and if it is i am sorry you dont have one.....Maybe you should go find one?? :lol:/>

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

Your calling me a liar??? Because i question the fuked up things that i see that are going on in this country? realy??? :lol:/>/> whatever buddy.......and who is "all of us" on this forum? you and your SMALL group of troll buddys? lol there are 1200 views on this topic and only 3 of you talkin smack.......Do you speak for everyone else too?? ....get a life man or.....woman? or is dinar vets your life??? and if it is i am sorry you dont have one.....Maybe you should go find one?? :lol:/>/>

you arent questioning anything .. you are making outright statements that these are all actors .. and you put up bogus edited video clips and pictures of a family that just had their child murdered by an insane person .. claiming they are all actors and calling them liars .. and saying the media is covering it up .. you are definatly either lying or just ignorant like i said ..

one of the 2 .. which is it ?

you arent questioning anything .. you are making outright statements that these are all actors .. and you put up bogus edited video clips and pictures of a family that just had their child murdered by an insane person .. claiming they are all actors and calling them liars .. and saying the media is covering it up .. you are definatly either lying or just ignorant like i said ..

one of the 2 .. which is it ?

Yeah......I am......questioning the fact that when all this crap went down the news media put up a some of the worst acting i have ever seen....with some investigating i find out that i am not the only one that smells the **** that poors out of the TV.....i guess the people that aint that smart like yourself cant see that......small brains?...oh well i guess this country is gonna continue to hit the crapper cause people like yourself cant see the sledge hammer hitting you in the face? So tell me mr. smarty pants....Do you believe everything watch on the programing tube?? ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Yeah......I am......questioning the fact that when all this crap went down the news media put up a some of the worst acting i have ever seen....with some investigating i find out that i am not the only one that smells the **** that poors out of the TV.....i guess the people that aint that smart like yourself cant see that......small brains?...oh well i guess this country is gonna continue to hit the crapper cause people like yourself cant see the sledge hammer hitting you in the face? So tell me mr. smarty pants....Do you believe everything watch on the programing tube?? ;)/>/>

i see all kinds of lies on tv and the news .. and i see political posturing after the fact here ..

what your saying is it was all set up and these are actors .. and your basing this analysis off of those video clips you presented .. and when you got questions about the infor you put out on this forum you decided to call people names ..

thats what i see ..

i see your done .. nothing to back up your edited clips

if you could just explain why anyone would be chasing anyone if they were all in on this ..your claim is they were also shooters that were in on it .. so they all being in on it started chasing each other around in the woods .. and the media was filming it from a helicoptor ...lol

let me rephrase the question .. what do you think they were chasing each other around in the woods for if they are just actors ..and the media story line is one shooter who committed suicide.. since the media is in on it to

Edited by dontlop

i see all kinds of lies on tv and the news .. and i see political posturing after the fact here ..

what your saying is it was all set up and these are actors .. and your basing this analysis off of those video clips you presented .. and when you got questions about the infor you put out on this forum you decided to call people names ..

thats what i see ..

let me rephrase the question .. what do you think they were chasing each other around in the woods for if they are just actors ..and the media story line is one shooter who committed suicide.. since the media is in on it to

Well genius since they will never tell you the real truth i guess the guy they apprehended in the woods will never come to light :o/> So Yirr telling me that you see all kinds of lies on TV and the news and yet you still believe what you watch :lol:/> :lol:/> go back to your daily programing.....Yirr a lost cause.... :confused:/>

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Well genius since they will never tell you the real truth i guess the guy they apprehended in the woods will never come to light :o/>/>/> So Yirr telling me that you see all kinds of lies on TV and the news and yet you still believe what you watch :lol:/>/>/> :lol:/>/>/> go back to your daily programing.....Yirr a lost cause.... :confused:/>/>/>

thats pretty lame "weak"

why apprehend them? to secretly put them away in prison .. why put them in prison if they were in on it ?

ya cant say that no one was ever killed .. its all an act .. .. then say they were apprending people in secret ...and the media is covering it up ..

why are they apprending people who are in on it ?

lies begat lies .<<< do ya know what that means ..?

it means a person will lie so much his own lies expose his lies as lies .. one lie on top of another always loses in the end ..

you should try liberal tactics .. just say you dont want to talk about it and do some name calling ..oh you are doing that .. never mind

sorry i questioned you .. i didnt realize you are only allowed to question others .. and if someone questions you .. its name calling time ..good luck with your topic

Edited by dontlop

thats pretty lame "weak"

why apprehend them? to secretly put them away in prison .. why put them in prison if they were in on it ?

ya cant say that no one was ever killed .. its all an act .. .. then say they were apprending people in secret ...and the media is covering it up ..

why are they apprending people who are in on it ?

lies begat lies .<<< do ya know what that means ..?

it means a person will lie so much his own lies expose his lies as lies .. one lie on top of another always loses in the end ..

you should try liberal tactics .. just say you dont want to talk about it and do some name calling ..oh you are doing that .. never mind

:lol:/>/> liberal tactics :lol:/>/> is that all you got? talk about 'weak" Just as 'weak' as your tactics to try get this thread shut down.....I think you need to try harder ;)/>/>

And please save all of your stupid questions.....

Edited by PipPig
  • Upvote 2

dontlop you gave it your best but I believe you're fighting a losing battle here. Not that you lost just that I don't believe you will get through... PipPig, I do believe you've stated your case, nobody's biting this one. BTW, you were extremely rude in your conduct which makes it easier to dismiss anything you say even if it at all seemed plausible.. better luck with a different forum, most at DV have been mourning the death of Emilie Parker all week and the crap you are spewing is just unbearable at this time..

• Upvote 3

Debunk this.....

dontlop you gave it your best but I believe you're fighting a losing battle here. Not that you lost just that I don't believe you will get through... PipPig, I do believe you've stated your case, nobody's biting this one. BTW, you were extremely rude in your conduct which makes it easier to dismiss anything you say even if it at all seemed plausible.. better luck with a different forum, most at DV have been mourning the death of Emilie Parker all week and the crap you are spewing is just unbearable at this time..

Cool....Its your opinion.....dont like dont open... ;)

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 3

i was just toying with that person ..making that person bury themself ...it has now revealed its sources .. lol :lol:/>

Edited by dontlop

Pig is a troll, playing games to upset people, worthy of only one thing, the ignore button. Please save yourself the frustration keeping this subject open and giving pig the attention they are craving.

I will continue praying for the town of Sandy Hook and especially the families who lost loved ones.

KK

MADD for Heather

• Upvote 2