Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Gaza death toll passes 100 as truce efforts build

umbertino

People get all choked up when an Israeli bomb hits a home where a kid is killed. People also forget that these people in Hamas often use innocents as human shields or infiltrate neighborhoods putting innocents at risk. I do not see these same people getting in arms and all in a tither when one of the bombers from Hamas blows up a bus where Israeli innocents are lost or when Hamas blows up a shopping area that is clearly non-combatants.

Desimo I don't know who you were directing that towards...

I know that I can speak for Umbertino and myself to say... "All Life Is Precious"

What is your point? To say we "hate" Jews?

YOU ARE WRONG! If that was the case then "Get Off IT"

http://www.unicef.org/graca/mines.htm

http://www.unicef.org/sowc96pk/mines.htm

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2010/10/27/landmines_are_war_crimes

http://www.warchild.org/Interactive_Galleries/Landmines/Effects/effects.html

http://72.52.208.92/~gbpprorg/judicial-inc/Cl_uster_bombs_kill_children.htm

Desimo I don't know who you were directing that towards...

I know that I can speak for Umbertino and myself to say... "All Life Is Precious"

What is your point? To say we "hate" Jews?

YOU ARE WRONG! If that was the case then "Get Off IT"

I specified more than once when talking about this issue that I do not care ( cos it's irrelevant) what political side the mine makers serve...OBVIOUSLY.

It's a NON- argument given the issue.

They are all guilty, left, center, right , all religions etc... It's NOT the point.

Soviets were bastards in filling Afghanistan with mines and so were all the others who did it in other places.

Edited by umbertino
  • Upvote 1

Evidently I touched a nerve. All I am saying is if people are going to get all over Israel because children die in war then also get all over the terrorist who bomb innocent locations. At least those who died at the hands of Israel are casulties of war and not a direct purposed kill. Maybe I seem cold but I understand war. People die. That is the nature of war. I rather dislike those who purposely go out to kill non-combatants a lot more than when non-combatants die due to war. Yes, life is all precious but I also know that in war, people die.

• Downvote 1

People get all choked up when an Israeli bomb hits a home where a kid is killed. People also forget that these people in Hamas often use innocents as human shields or infiltrate neighborhoods putting innocents at risk. I do not see these same people getting in arms and all in a tither when one of the bombers from Hamas blows up a bus where Israeli innocents are lost or when Hamas blows up a shopping area that is clearly non-combatants.

You seem to me to be a spinster! I think what Umber and others from what I can see are giving you the other side of the coin because they are aware that our news here is bias towards one side. Innocent lives are taken from both sides and are always the majority. Make peace not war. Media/propaganda fuels hatred and war...ask yourself who is the money behind the machine. Take care not trying to start shiz :)

• Upvote 1

I apprecate your comment Brandyclark. I am also not meaning to stir the pot. Just wanting to also give a different side to things. I do not believe anyone dislikes war more than a 'hawk'. I know that war is necessary at times because there will always be the Hitlers and Ben Ladens. I do not like when anyone has to die who is not first wanting to take an innocent life. Those who are trying to take innocent life and who die I will never shed a tear over. But those who are simply trying to live are very felt. I don't know about the spinster part. That one kinda brought a chuckle. But over the years and many things that makes a man cold in life has taken its toll to where death is just another chapter in life.

I apprecate your comment Brandyclark. I am also not meaning to stir the pot. Just wanting to also give a different side to things. I do not believe anyone dislikes war more than a 'hawk'. I know that war is necessary at times because there will always be the Hitlers and Ben Ladens. I do not like when anyone has to die who is not first wanting to take an innocent life. Those who are trying to take innocent life and who die I will never shed a tear over. But those who are simply trying to live are very felt. I don't know about the spinster part. That one kinda brought a chuckle. But over the years and many things that makes a man cold in life has taken its toll to where death is just another chapter in life.

"spinster" was meant in a loving way :)

Your last sentence reminded me of an instructor I once had...Mr. McCloud, he ALWAYS spoke in a monotone voice and very carefully spoke his words...and always gloomy...it was his birthday and as a class we broke out in song, afterwards his response was, "the-day-we-are-all-born-is-the-day-we-all-start-to-die". We never expected less from him I guess !

Hahaha can't make this up. He stayed true to the blues ;) sry just reminded me of that moment. :)

• Upvote 1

Hooray for Isreal!!!!!!! KILL THEM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!EERRRRAAAAAAAYYYYYY

Hey cris, love u man, there are a few here that also need to walk through a mine field!!!! I would love to make them walk the plank with my AR bud!! Hahahaha

Just tryin to keep it real, buddy :D