Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Kaperoni - We Have Compelling Evidence That The CBI's Plan Has Changed To Raise

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting From The Roof Of A 3 Story Building In Baghdad. It Used To Have 4 Stories But That's Another Story .....

11-16-2012  Newshound Guru Kaperoni   We have pretty compelling evidence that the CBI's plan has changed or at least been modified to raise the value via a float, to the extent of signed contracts (facilitator) with CBI officials and the MInister of Finance.  I am all for the "staging rate" of .86 or about, but the float information is real and factual.  If it ends up being anything other than a float, I would be very surprised.

11-16-2012  Newshound Guru Adam Montana  Regarding the timeline - I think it is very possible to have this all come to a head either January or sooner. The "issues" between Iraq and Kuwait are all but rubber-stamped already. Most everything is resolved, Iraq has complied with everything the UN has asked, and there is no reason to keep them under Chapter 7.

11-16-2012  Newshound Guru Kaperoni    I continue to see people relating the 1st of the year with this event. Yes, Shabibi himself stated this as it relates to the accounting records, budget etc.   But unless they RV the dinar to be worth more than the dollar, it has no effect.  Therefore, as stated several times, we expect a float which will be gradual over time rising to 1 to $1 over a period of months.   This accomplishes much of what Iraq needs economically, WTO, convertable currency, ISX, investment, etc. to move forward. 

11-16-2012  Newshound Guru Tlar   The ration card would not be an issue if the government gave them more value in cash. It should not have a negative effect on the government if they can get this done which would mean it is not an election issue. It's interesting to see the persistence of the government to get rid of the ration card. My question is why at this time. What is the carrot?   Shabibi tried to push this through and at every turn the same government shut them down.

11-16-2012  Newshound Guru Med   IT SEEMS THAT SOMEONE IN IRAQ DECIDED IT WAS IMPORTANT TO MAKE SURE THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD KNEW THE DINAR WAS NOT FALLING INTO OBLIVION AND THAT SOMETHING WAS COMING UP TO INCREASE THE VALUE. WHAT HAS HAPPENED WAS A SHOCK BUT IN THE AFTERMATH IT DOES NOT SEEM TO HAVE HAD BAD EFFECTS. I TOTALLY BELIEVE THAT ALL THE ANTI RV RHETORIC WAS BS. IT WAS NEVER THEIR INTENTIONS NOT TO RV. WHAT IT WAS TO DELAY SO THEY HAD TIME TO FINISH WHATEVER INVESTIGATIONS WERE ONGOING.  NOW WE ARE SEEING FROM THOSE WHO MALIKI PUT IN CBI  HOW IT WILL IMPROVE THE ECONOMY.

• Upvote 2

news release 1 2013 the chapter 7 has been lifted only :blink: this is what i fear will be the only thing happening on this date ,,,, maybe the ousting of shabbi was a way to move c.b.i. dead line from 1 2013 to a lot later down the track :angry: i`m not happy with this idea to say the least ,,,, and i hope i`m wrong ........ still looking for .50

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

news release 1 2013 the chapter 7 has been lifted only :blink:/> this is what i fear will be the only thing happening on this date ,,,, maybe the ousting of shabbi was a way to move c.b.i. dead line from 1 2013 to a lot later down the track :angry:/> i`m not happy with this idea to say the least ,,,, and i hope i`m wrong ........ still looking for .50

He's in the Hip Hop section

• Upvote 2