Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Obama shows up for his photo with that fat tub of lard Chris Christi and then bolts off to Vegas while those US Citizens in New York are in complete desperation. If these democrats can't finally realize the incompetence of this moron, there is no hope for them.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Obama shows up for his photo with that fat tub of lard Chris Christi and then bolts off to Vegas while those US Citizens in New York are in complete desperation. If these democrats can't finally realize the incompetence of this moron, there is no hope for them.

christie-obama.jpg

I'm not sure what to make of the Cris Christie thing....I guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt...getting what he needs for his state. But Obama....yeah....purely a photo op. They do look pretty cozy, don't they?

• Upvote 2

You're right sxsess....Mr Photo-op <_< then back to the campaign.

Living large, using taxpayer money.

I just think its great, O'blah is going to eliminate redtape & bureaucracy

for the time being to help everyone....After the 'crises' were going back

to the same old road blocks to efficiency.....

• Upvote 2

christie-obama.jpg

I'm not sure what to make of the Cris Christie thing....I guess I could give him the benefit of the doubt...getting what he needs for his state. But Obama....yeah....purely a photo op. They do look pretty cozy, don't they?

Why hate on Christie he is doing more for the people than ray nagen did during katrina sometimes you guys tend to go overboard. I wonder if you would saying the same thing if this disaster affected the group that just has to say something negative.

• Upvote 3

Really this is the level of your intelligence? Fat tub of lard. So you obviously have a dislike for overweight people. You must be perfect in every way. salute.gif

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

There just jealous TPS they wanted thier picture with Obama right cris & sxsess?

Dont make fun of a persons wieght because after the RV we will see how huge your rump gets.

besides thats who the texans have for a quarterback fatt schlaub !

Its fun to pick on folks Huh?

I was agreeing with his statement regarding O'blah.

I have no beef with Christie....He's right there doing

whats needed for the folks in New Jersey. ;)

• Upvote 1

Why hate on Christie he is doing more for the people than ray nagen did during katrina sometimes you guys tend to go overboard. I wonder if you would saying the same thing if this disaster affected the group that just has to say something negative.

TP - I don't hate anyone...no room in my heart for hate. That said, I do have some very negative feelings about O and I don't care what he had that I needed...you would never catch me with my arm around him as thought there were even a sliver of affection between us. I give CC the benefit of the doubt - it just strikes me as phony and makes him look like an asskisser. Kinda like if Ray Nagen had slobbered all over GWB - that would not have gone over as genuine to anyone.

• Upvote 2