Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Where is the Reality in this Election?

coorslite21

It seems neither party is talking about the realities of what we are up against......I believe we are in for some very hard times........an example can be found here.......the way I read this......unemployment is only going to get worse.......and is already headed that way no matter how you cook the books....

North American companies have announced plans to eliminate more than 62,600 positions at home and abroad since Sept. 1, the biggest two-month drop since the start of 2010, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. Firings total 158,100 so far this year, more than the 129,000 job cuts in the same period in 2011.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-10-24/firings-reach-highest-since-2010-as-ford-to-dow-face-sales-slump.html

• Upvote 2

Yes you are right. Things will stay bad probably right through 2014 BUT at least we will be digging are way out . Opposed to digging ourselves further in like we are doing now. Yep things are going to be tough for a while. But like Americans have a habit of doing we will ride it out and keep on trying to make it better.

• Upvote 1

In reality, the President elect for 2009 was considered to have a difficult time with the economy.

I hope to see hiring up like some other reports I've seen like this one:

Job Outlook 2013: Hiring Up 13 Percent, Degrees in Demand

Spotlight for Career Services Professionals

September 26, 2012

Employers expect to hire 13 percent more new college graduates from the Class of 2013 than they did from the Class of 2012, according to NACE’s Job Outlook 2013 survey.

Employers in pharmaceutical manufacturing; computer and electronics manufacturing; retail trade; finance, insurance, and real estate; management consulting; and professional services anticipate double-digit increases in hiring.

Early projections show employers plan to target business-, engineering-, and computer-related degrees at the bachelor’s level during the 2012-13 college recruiting season. (See Figure 1.)

whos-in-demand.jpg

The percentage of employers with firm plans in place for spring recruiting is also on the upswing. This year, 37.6 percent of survey participants indicated firm plans to recruit in spring 2013, while 34.4 percent of employers that participated in the Job Outlook 2012 survey indicated firm plans to recruit in spring 2012. My link

• Upvote 2

With the path the Libs have us on, its obvious there

would be continued uncertainty....Obama could have reversed

this a year ago.....Its too late now....He cant be trusted

Romney will reverse those policies and have a business friendly

environment.....That could change things over night...I guess

we'll see.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

In reality, the President elect for 2009 was considered to have a difficult time with the economy.

I hope to see hiring up like some other reports I've seen like this one:

Job Outlook 2013: Hiring Up 13 Percent, Degrees in Demand

Spotlight for Career Services Professionals

September 26, 2012

Employers expect to hire 13 percent more new college graduates from the Class of 2013 than they did from the Class of 2012, according to NACE’s Job Outlook 2013 survey.

Employers in pharmaceutical manufacturing; computer and electronics manufacturing; retail trade; finance, insurance, and real estate; management consulting; and professional services anticipate double-digit increases in hiring.

Early projections show employers plan to target business-, engineering-, and computer-related degrees at the bachelor’s level during the 2012-13 college recruiting season. (See Figure 1.)

whos-in-demand.jpg

The percentage of employers with firm plans in place for spring recruiting is also on the upswing. This year, 37.6 percent of survey participants indicated firm plans to recruit in spring 2013, while 34.4 percent of employers that participated in the Job Outlook 2012 survey indicated firm plans to recruit in spring 2012. My link

I believe with new leadership it will happen, lets hope so.

• Upvote 1

No matter who we elect to be our President things won't get better over night. But at least we have a chance to to look forward and be a little positive with Romney and Ryan. I just listened to Romney talking to a very large crowd in Ohio. I thin he is so much more sincere then Obama. Romney loves this country and I beleive he has the knowledge and experience to get us back on track to being the great country we were. He hit on every subject that is important to most Americans. The budget, taxes, small business, Obamacare,the Military,China,jobs,education,family,religion single moms and the goodness and willingness of most Americans towork hard and give to others.

He has a plan. It won't happen on Nov. 7th. but it will be a beginning. If Obama gets in Nov. 7th will be a very dark day.

I don't know why but I'm feeling a lot more positive now then I did just a little while ago. The one thing that really bothers me is the desperation of Obama and his thugs. I'm afraid they will find many ways to cheat at the polls and with George Soros and all the unions behind them it can happen.