Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Ok....lets talk "facts"

Danneedsrvnow

Not in any specific order!

1) Rumor is that other countries rv within 7 days after elections(this Friday). That puts us in the first week of Apri.

2) Adam's contact has given us a possible rate.

3) Adam's contact & many others intel have said that small bills are coming in Iraq.

4) Chapter VII sanctions appear to about to be removed by the end of this month according to articles.

5) Physical Dinar is not allowed to be shipped out of Iraq....just recently.

Besides all those rumors, some of which are in articles, the other obvious assumption would be that I would think that the sooner it happens is the most logical. Waiting months after the new Government is in place does not seem all too practical....I myself look at the fact that our troops leave this month & I would think that they should be there when the rv takes place to keep the peace.

So many things have been happening mainly this month....so I can't see it dragging on too much longer. What does everyone else think?

Not in any specific order!

1) Rumor is that other countries rv within 7 days after elections(this Friday). That puts us in the first week of Apri.

2) Adam's contact has given us a possible rate.

3) Adam's contact & many others intel have said that small bills are coming in Iraq.

4) Chapter VII sanctions appear to about to be removed by the end of this month according to articles.

5) Physical Dinar is not allowed to be shipped out of Iraq....just recently.

Besides all those rumors, some of which are in articles, the other obvious assumption would be that I would think that the sooner it happens is the most logical. Waiting months after the new Government is in place does not seem all too practical....I myself look at the fact that our troops leave this month & I would think that they should be there when the rv takes place to keep the peace.

So many things have been happening mainly this month....so I can't see it dragging on too much longer. What does everyone else think?

I think you've made some great points. I think were are on the right path.

I know that people have been waiting for this RV for years and I am just a newbie in the waiting game. But I truly believe that all the facts/rumors are lining up to to a change in the near future!! This will be a very interesting year for the country of Iraq and the rest of the world but hopefully benefits EVERYONE and not just Uncle Sam!

I may be very naive, but it seems to be that with all that is going on right now, Iraq would be crazy NOT to RV now. Ships waiting in harbor, China ready to come in and help with rebuilding, security troops leaving, airplanes on rush order, contracts signed for companies around the world to come in and boost oil production, debt relief from China and Kuwait AND Mr Obama's plan in place to take from us who invested...all of this while Iraq works to get sanctions lifted under UN regulations, and orders from IMF to release restrictions on exchange rates, another 60 days seems totally ridiculous.

I'm certainly not desperate to get back what I have invested, because I did only spend what I could afford to lose, but the dragging-on of this process is getting so tedious. It is imperative that Iraq rebound their currency onto the world market, and if they don't do that at a GOOD rate (my guess is close to the RI rate) they will take too many steps backward, and they don't want to do that. They want to look strong and independent in the worlds' eyes, and I think the only way to do that is to RV soon and RV at a high rate. JMO, of course.

Number five is a fact. Go to the Warka website,and, they state that no dinar/currency can be shipped into/out of IRAQ. Why would Warka post something false. I also believe that the rest of the post is dead on target as well. I also believe that points one,two,and three are right on as well. They only leaves point number one as a rumor.