Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Central Bank decides to change the timing of the implementation of the restructuring of the Iraqi currency project and the deletion of zeros

yota691

Hmmm... Interesting Theory, but doesn't add up! Riddle me this Batman, What type of currency did Iran pay Maliki with for the few Trillion Dinar they purchased from him?

theystole them .. not bought them.. there i changed the words around again.. . batman isnt a very good riddler.. its all subject to change .. im applying for a journalist in iraq soon... give me a break . im still learning.

ya just change the words around every day till everyone turns away . then they can have their privacy at the cbi

I thought I was the only one who did not understand what they are saying!!!! They need to not only get a better translator... they need to get an American who can proof read the dagum thing and COMMUNICATE with the freakin' translator to ensure what the person is sayin' in Arabic/Iraqui or whatever they be speakin' the same in English....... Kapesh?? A little communication goes a long way.

thanks,

Art

Enjoying the ride with y'all

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

i took words from this article and added a couple here and there .. but the words are in no specific order and were taken randomly to build this analogy ..

maliki has sold a few trillion iraqi dinars to iran .. and iran cannot have a few trillion dollars after the rv ..the world community is in the process of bankrupting iran for an invasion .. or at least a bombing campaign .. and if iran has trillions of dollars worth of dinars after a rv .. they could finance one hellof a war against isreal and the west .. so after iran is destroyed and living in poverty and no way to retaliate because they are broke,, and if one of the bombs hit that pile of dinars in iran and they are destroyed.. then they will rv the dinner.. lol

i dont think they will be rving anything as long as iran has their hands on a pile of dinar.. ole maliki is licking his chops waiting for this rv,, he is okie .. the real okie is maliki.. he wants a 12 dollar dinner

I think this is a perfect example of why not even parlment knows what the heck is going on. Just so this can't happen ?

My translation of the article:::

"the Iraqi Central Bank, Sunday, timing adjustment starting project structuring the Iraqi currency and delete the zeros of them, stressing that it completed the bulk of the proceedings, among that a new currency in circulation must be the beginning of the calendar year where it is determined to start implementation and not through it."

This paragraph is stating that the CBI and the GOI have made a "timing adjustment" for deleting the zeros, and the plans have been made (completed the bulk of the proceedings). Deleting the zeros must take place at the beginning of the calendar year.

Up to this point, the CBI wanted to begin the currency reform (delete the zeros) at the beginning of the year...2013. The GOI has argued against deleting the zeros and has given various reasons...counterfeiting, mafias, and corruption.

"the bank said in a statement issued today, and received "Alsumaria News", a copy of which, "The CBI was briefed on the frequency of reports indicating postpone the implementation of the project restructure the Iraqi currency and deleting three zeros of them," stressing that "the coordination requirements The cooperation between us and the legislative and executive branches have led to modify the timing of the start of implementation. "

This paragraph is stating that the GOI and the CBI, after reading all the reports, have decided to "modify the timing of implementing" the currency reform project and deleting the zeros.

"and was Parliamentary Finance Committee suggested, on August 9, 2012, on the San Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri be direct delete zeros and the currency exchange during the month of July Next, as shown that the central bank has removed all fears, it confirmed that the government will support this project after providing Baijayate and disadvantages."

San Attorney Haitham al-Jubouri (Parliament Finance Committee) is not a proponent of deleting the zeros and adds that after the government looks at the advantages and disadvantages, and all fears are removed by next July, the government will support the project.

"A member of the Economic Commission parliamentary Hussein Mura'bi in (Sept. 23 2012), that the confusion in the monetary policy makes the country lose about eight million dollars annually, while warned that the issue of deletion of zeros will facilitate the mafia money laundering steal billions without feeling state, called to examine the impact on the overall situation."

Hussein Mura'bi , stating that he has concerns about deleting the zeros and the currenct monetary policy.

"accused the central bank, in (12 September 2011), government agencies obstructing monetary reform and vowed persecuting, blaming those actors responsibility endanger the interests of the country's financial risk."

"regarded as an adviser to Prime Minister for Economic Affairs Abdullah Hussein Al-Anbuge, in (25 August 2011), that the lifting of the zeroes from the currency is the biggest corruption in Iraq if it was during this period, and fall under the name of tampering economic, warning of "mafias currency" is preparing to rig the trillions of Iraqi dinars to replace them in the light of the planned changes."

"noteworthy that some economists believe that Iraq is not formatted for the time being to delete the zeros from the Iraqi dinar, pointing out that the deletion needs to political and security stability as well as economic stability."

The last three paragraphs are basically reiterating the same point and bringing up the accusations against the CBI auctions concerning corruption that we have seen in the news.

So it looks like the CBI and the GOI will be looking at the advantages and disadvantages next year for currency reform to begin in 2014 based on political stability and Iraq's security situation.

Dontlop : If you think that they will not be rving anything as long as iran has their hands on a pile of dinar, then why has Maliki sold a few trillion iraqi dinars to iran? And, iran cannot have a few trillion dollars after the rv, does that mean Iran can only buy Iraq dinar, but is not allowed to exchange old bills when It RV? I hope I was wrong. Then what about us, dinar investor outside Iraq country? Has Iraq treated all dinar investors like what Iraq have done to Iran? Also, If you are already accepted as a journalist in iraq next time, please give us the true real news, especially important meeting behind closed door and under the table.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Propaganda? That's an interesting word. I've used it in a prior post. The word is particularly meaningful on this site.

"The word is particularly meaningful on this site." Plus 1, I agree :)

But it's all good. I love to see what people think. People are very interesting to me.

• Upvote 1

"The word is particularly meaningful on this site." Plus 1, I agree :)

But it's all good. I love to see what people think. People are very interesting to me.

Read and learn to sort fact, fiction and smoke. I read a lot of legal docs in my work. I guess that's why I'm not a gullible reader of this site or others.

Btw: The propaganda that comes out of DC is ridiculous. Go elephants!