Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

I tried to get into chat but it keeps telling me invalid user name or password

whatsthis

this must be the work of those ---- bad guys :o i guess start chatting right here :P tryed logging onto another dinar site ---- i am now wondering if big brother is trying too settle the flames of the uprising about the profit --- going on now ???

Edited by jeepguy

I was told that "cloudfire" or something like that is new on the internet & it's treating things differently. (legit or not - not sure) It may or may not have anything to do with the chat room. But Adam's aware of the chatroom problem, so hopefully it'll get fixed soon. I'm getting the cloudfire thing come up when I go to DV site, and it's telling me to "wait", but then it goes on thru to the forums. It's different, but at least it's working. Chatroom isn't - but hopefully will be fixed soon. :)

Maybe you haven't bought enough dinar......it only let's the elite holders into chat......I can help you out though!

Send me an email at keepmwlknfny@pleasedontlopmail.com.....ill talk to my dealer and we can get you another million dinar for 50k USD....

Quite a steal seeing as how this ride is coming to an end! LOL

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

Maybe you haven't bought enough dinar......it only let's the elite holders into chat......I can help you out though!

Send me an email at keepmwlknfny@pleasedontlopmail.com.....ill talk to my dealer and we can get you another million dinar for 50k USD....

:lol: nice. Actually, I suspect the RV's about to go down in 24 hours and shutting down all guru chatrooms is part of the test transmission. <_<

• Upvote 1

Keep.....your silly...lol