Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Maliki: We will not go back again to the Parliament as provided vision and you are free to vote or not

Carrello

My link

Maliki Parliament at the end of his speech: We will not go back again to the Parliament as provided vision and you are free to vote or not

Saturday, September 15

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} said Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki at the end of his session of the House of Representatives held today with his presence to discuss infrastructure law that I will not come back again to parliament to explain the law's infrastructure, as I presented what I have.

He added at the end of the parliamentary session "will not come back again for Parliament as the law of infrastructure has been enriched and do not have anything new and that ministers and advisers have what they have and I'm also the House of Representatives are free to accept the law or not, as the government sought and Parliament is free to accept the quest or not ".

Maliki said the bill back to committee would not work because the differences and visions still it must be submitted to a vote so goes the law or not. Ended

--