Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iran - War Scenario

Sage449

Thanks for bringing this in....Interesting scenario sage449

I think the likeliest outcome of a unilateral strike from Israel, is

other ME Countries deciding to attack the Jewish Nation.

I imagine Israel is prepared for that, and they would get the

same treatment Iran received.

Israel is telegraphing their intentions, and dont let anyone fool

you, they arent a weak Country.

• Upvote 1

Luk 21:20 And when ye shall see Jerusalem compassed with armies, then know that the desolation thereof is nigh.

Luk 21:21 Then let them which are in Judaea flee to the mountains; and let them which are in the midst of it depart out; and let not them that are in the countries enter thereinto.

Luk 21:22 For these be the days of vengeance, that all things which are written may be fulfilled.

:eagle::twocents:

PS Zec 2:8 For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.

Zec 2:9 For, behold, I will shake mine hand upon them, and they shall be a spoil to their servants: and ye shall know that the LORD of hosts hath sent me.

Zec 2:10 Sing and rejoice, O daughter of Zion: for, lo, I come, and I will dwell in the midst of thee, saith the LORD.

I remember the 6 day war - I know what the book of Revelation states - and Israel will win as she is and has THE biggest power going for her. And interestingly one never reads about the angels that were seen during the six day war and on whose side they fought.

Thanks to all of you - we are all on the cusp of something world shattering - I feel it in my bones and soul. And I'm not a pessimist, fatalist or chicken little calling the sky is falling, but the earth is groaning and I hear it, so the rest cannot be far behind.

One thing everyone lust consider....This is Gods Chosen people and anyone who comes against Isreal will not win. Any nation who mounts a war against them will supper destruction themselves. They actually do not need any other countries help. America would do well not to turn agaisnt isreal now or ever. They will prevail and then God will deal with his people when the time comes.