Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

DID YOU KNOW THIS???‏

moose 57

Disarming America

Marlin Firearms bought out by George Soros, is owner of Progressive Insurance Co

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America! Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsman. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something You May Not Know That Is Happening

Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus???

GEORGE SOROS!!!

He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Send this to every patriotic American you know.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2

Disarming America

Marlin Firearms bought out by George Soros, is owner of Progressive Insurance Co

Marlin Firearms is already closing its doors! They are doing it to us, America! Even if you do not own a gun you need to know this. This needs to be spread to all gun owners and sportsman. We cannot rely on the media to inform us of these types of matters.

Something You May Not Know That Is Happening

Who is buying companies, manufacturing guns? For the last several years a company called The Freedom Group has been buying up gun and ammunition manufacturers. Some of the companies are Bushmaster, Marlin, Remington, DPMS, Dakota Arms and H&R. Some people worry that this Freedom Group is going to control most of the firearms companies in the United States . If you control the manufacturers you can decide to stop selling to civilians.

What a perfect way to control guns.

Now if you do some digging you will see that The Freedom Group is owned by a company called Cerberus Capital Management. Guess who controls Cerberus???

GEORGE SOROS!!!

He wants to restrict or ban all civilian guns.

Please pass this on to all your freedom loving friends. This needs to come out. Why have we not heard about this in the "mainstream" media? I would think this would be BIG news. (Soros also owns Progressive Insurance). If you don't know who George Soros is, you need to do some Research. He backed Obama with millions of dollars and Obama is a puppet on a string controlled by Soros.

Send this to every patriotic American you know.

You have been pwned!!!!!!!!!!

NRA Debunks George Soros Gun Grab Rumors

make sure you check all the links in the article.

Either way, gun manufacturing cant be stopped by Soros or Cerberus,

Legislation is the Libs only path to ending manufacturing.

Should any private individual try, that would be great for a Start-Up Company.

Sounds to me like a good future investment :D

• Upvote 3

I do love a good Conspiracy ;)

Cerberus Capital Management is the private investment company behind The Freedom Group...

Cerberus Capital is owned by Stephen Feinberg a Wall Street Titan of Private Equities.

Hey Dinar Stud the fact that you ran and grabbed a statement from the NRA doesn't mean shiz: Here is that statement; let's analyze it...

“N.R.A. has had contact with officials from Cerberus and Freedom Group for some time,” the N.R.A. assured its members. “The owners and investors involved are strong supporters of the Second Amendment and are avid hunters and shooters.”

HAHAHAHHAHAHA....If I were a criminal, I'm not going to tell you, and would politely lie to your face.

Also just FYI,

Cerberus BTW means a "multi headed hound" that guards the gate of HADES (King of the Underworld) He acknowledges even that he was aware of the names meaning!!!

I don't trust Wall Street especially the Titans so SOROS AND FEINBERG are one in the same to me anyway.

We should proceed with caution on this...It does smell, be Wary. Remember Wall Street isn't out for your best interest, did we already forget that?

• Upvote 2

Really?....Thats a revelation, I wasnt gettig that at all.....Lmao :D

Just kiddin around Brandy

Haha...but look what I found!!!

This little gem....

Cerberus Capital Management and Soros Capital Management were side by side in practically ever article in addition to both being named in a law suit Dated: New York, New York September 8, 2008 that they violated the RICO Act -- http://www.davidrelk...k.cmp.final.pdf

LESLIE **** WORLDWIDE, LTD. and LESLIE ****,

Plaintiffs,

-against-

GEORGE SOROS, SOROS FUND MANAGEMENT LLC, SFM MANAGEMENT, LLC, CONSECO, INC., VORNADO REALTY TRUST, GERMAN AMERICAN CAPITAL CORP., DEUTSCHE BANK, AG., EASTDIL SECURED, LLC, HARRY MACKLOWE, FIG, LLC, CERBERUS CAPITAL MANAGEMENT, LP, LAZARD FRERES & CO., LLC, KIRKLAND & ELLIS, LLP, FRIED, FRANK, HARRIS, SHRIVER & JACOBSON LLP, CARMEL FIFTH, LLC, 767 MANAGER, LLC, DONALD J. TRUMP and John Does “1” through “10,”

Defendants.

1. This action seeks to recover damages arising out of and relating to an ongoing, global RICO Enterprise which engaged in predicate acts of a pattern of racketeering and conspiracy to commit RICO, through and by means of Money Laundering, Bankruptcy Fraud, and Bid Rigging.

2. The Money Laundering scheme to control property through acquiring invisible interests in third parties continues to be carried out by defendants and involves a pattern of brazen racketeering predicate acts committed in this district, as well as outside of the United States through shell corporations to avoid detection, which shell entities are then dissolved after the unlawful transactions to conceal their unlawful purposes.

Edited by brandyclark
  • Upvote 2

ONE MORE NOTE...

Feinberg acquired Chrysler in 2007...in 2009 they were bailed out for 12.5 billion dollars. (yea one of the three dealers that got bailed out)

So going full circle back to my first point, I don't trust him...as with Soros!

Billionaires who phuck around with companies, buying and selling and controlling.

So yes it would be wise to remain vigilant with Cerberes under the cover of The Freedom Group (what a patriotic name huh!)

• Upvote 1