Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Clint Eastwood Delivers Crowd-Pleasing RNC Performance

sportfisher

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJOjqIs2CD4

great job Clint, made it entertaining and accurate.

I certainly got a kick out of it even though it was a little brassy. I was nervous for him and didn't know if he knew how to close.

BTW: Just noticed your string regarding your nephew Ryan; he is a hero and sorry he and the family are going through this pain. There's no words to describe what they really do for us. Some give their lives. I hope the prayers have been enough strength.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

I didn't see clint Eatswood. I saw a snippet on TV though. Seems he was talking to some imaginary friend he had in an empty seat next to him. I don't suppose anyone else here thinks that's a bit strange? Is this what passes for "accurate and informative"? I didn't hear much of what he said, and don't pretend to quote him, but I was wondering...did he give you people any valid reason why we should keep the dictatorship called THE NEW WORLD ORDER in power? Personally, it sounds to me that he's the poster boy of the mis-informed and misguided...the brainwashed among us. Those that refuse to think for themselves!.... Carlos

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

I didn't see clint Eatswood. I saw a snippet on TV though. Seems he was talking to some imaginary friend he had in an empty seat next to him. I don't suppose anyone else here thinks that's a bit strange? Is this what passes for "accurate and informative"? I didn't hear much of what he said, and don't pretend to quote him, but I was wondering...did he give you people any valid reason why we should keep the dictatorship called THE NEW WORLD ORDER in power? Personally, it sounds to me that he's the poster boy of the mis-informed and misguided...the brainwashed among us. Those that refuse to think for themselves!.... Carlos

:lol: :lol: :lol: Obama is nobody's friend, and you can pretend you didn't get it to try and mock, but that just shows your agenda. Not sayin' I'm all for Romney, but Obamas gotta go.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

If you listened closely, Clint was schooling Hollywood democrats that are on the fence regarding their vote. The first clue was things Obama promised the dems and never did. Such as closing Gitmo, and ending the Afghanistan war. His props were a teleprompter, empty chair and talking to an empty suit. Most Hollywood dems voted for Obama and expected a return on money given.

I thought it was brilliant of Romney to use Clint's clout. also Clint voted for Obama in 2008 but not this time.

Also, Hulk Hogan says he voted for Obama in 2008 but he's voting for Romney in 2012. He didn't like the "you didn't build that" comment. Particularly, since he's opened a new business, A Beach Shop in Tampa.

• Upvote 2

Comic legend cheers Eastwood's 'frazzled' schtick

Touts 'absolutely brilliant' RNC performance

Clint Eastwood purposely acted “frazzled” and “a little old” to convey the “meanderings of an older person” at the Republican National Convention last week, contended comic Jackie Mason in a radio interview.

Mason, widely regarding as one of the greatest stand up comedians of all time, dubbed Eastwood’s RNC performance “absolutely brilliant” and “perfectly conceived.”

Speaking on “Aaron Klein Investigative Radio” on New York’s WABC Radio, Mason gave his expert opinion on Eastwood’s monologue ripping President Obama at last week’s convention in Tampa.

Stated Mason: “I thought it was absolutely brilliant and all these commentators that are fiddling with it sound like idiots to me. They are trying to intellectualize it, interpreting it because it was too much comedy, it was inappropriate, it was insulting, it was bad taste. And these people are absolutely nuts.”

Continued the comic: “Clint Eastwood was trying to do one thing. He was trying to do a comedy routine and it was a brilliantly conceiving comedy routine. And he purposely put on an act of being a little frazzled, of being a little old, to make it sound like he wasn’t being intentionally abusive or directly attacking anybody.”

Mason said that Eastwood intentionally tried to convey the “meanderings of an older person who happens to be saying these things.”

“And this was so artfully, perfectly conceived,” Mason added. “[Eastwood] hit the nail exactly on the head and he made a total idiot out of Barack Obama.”

Mason slammed media critics of Eastwood:

“It couldn’t have been less than a phenomenal success because the only thing that counts is what the audience thinks of it. If 3,000 people love something and they think it’s a sensation and they are laughing their heads off and one commentator decides its a flop. Who would you listen to? This one commentator?

“You would think he wasn’t in the same building. His purpose was to entertain the audience not to figure out if this one commentator finds enough significance in his every word.”

Mason told Klein that “each one of [Eastwood's] lines had a huge insane laugh. The audience loved every minute of it.”

“If you read it you’ll find every joke was exactly to the point, very sharp commentary,” he concluded.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/09/jackie-mason-cheers-eastwoods-frazzled-schtick/

• Upvote 2

I love Clint! His speech was original and a great break from the same 'ol thing. Wow, does that sound familiar.

It was hilarious and to the point. You just know that the Dems are just going to put down and be critical of what the Repubs are going to do.

In addition, I really would like to know if the Feds will go after Clint for exersizing his right freedom of speech? According to the extension of the Patirot Act, NDAA, you can't talk smack about Obama or he will send the Feds out for you and will use it as he as done it already. I guess it s ard to here the truth sometimes. Clint was correct this is our county and it is time to take it back! All these executive dicisions taking away our rights and what this country was based on is wrong. Clint's speech made my day!

I understand that the Dems are going to have comedians at their convention. Really?? They can't come up with any thing original themselves? They have to use other copy other parties ideas? If the comedians speech's don't go over well, will they blame the Repubs?

The power struggle between the parties is just old. Shouldn't both parties truly work together for the betterment of our country? And their employer who happen to us, the American Citizens?

As Jimi Hendrix said, "when the power of love takes over the love of power, that is when we will have peace in the world".