Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Iraqi News rumor.... maliki must pick rate by 11th or else

Rickybobby

Has anyone heard the Maliki is supposed to pick a rate by tomorrow,

the 11th, and if he does not, one will be chosen for him on the 15th????

It seems that we have been told this story (or rumor) before. Last time it was the CBI that HAD to RV or the IMF was going to force it.

I hear it is our own Gov. that is holding this up, they are trying to figure out how to steal from us off the top!! and still collect taxes .they have'nt figured it out yet and i also here friday is the talk about release, so good luck and God bless. oh also iraq told our Gov if you don't come on out we will do so friday!!

I hear it is our own Gov. that is holding this up, they are trying to figure out how to steal from us off the top!! and still collect taxes .they have'nt figured it out yet and i also here friday is the talk about release, so good luck and God bless. oh also iraq told our Gov if you don't come on out we will do so friday!!

That would be too easy to check. all you have to is check the dinar against anyother currency.

It's funny because the "I hear......" usually just come from another site. Another BS rumor, so it's really not "I hear" as much as it's "I read on another site". So it means nothing. Like some have already said, same rumor, different spin. Can't wait to see who's screen names change in the next couple of weeks because no rumor from intel/source/bank exec. have come true.