Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Med Debunks The New Currency In July 2013 Article !

DinarThug

CNN. Broadcasting While Shortening My Post RV Shopping List To 2 Cases Of Silly String + A Spiffy New Pair Of Patent Leather Clown Shoes !

Thug Note: I Posted A Copy Of The Article At The Bottom !

08/28/2012

[Med] JUST A NOTE GANG CBI WOULD NOT LAUNCH A NEW CURRENCY IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUDGET IT DOES NOT EVEN MAKE SENSE YOU PASS A BUDGET BASED ON A NEW RATE THEN DONT PUT IT OUT FOR 7 MONTHS

AND THEY DO NOT POST THEIR DATES JULY 1 2013 THEY POST IT 1 JULY 2013

OK THINGS ARE GOING TO BE A GO SOON

I HONESTLY SUGGEST YOU SHORTEN UP YOUR LIST OF YOUR SPENDING SPREE AND SAVE SOME FOR YOUR FUTURE UNLESS YOUR 80 THEN WHO CARES SPEND WHAT YOU WANT LOL JUST KIDDING JUNEBUG HUGS

BUT SERIOUSLY SIT DOWN AND DETERMINE WHAT ARE YOU FIRST PRIORITIES AND IF YOU GO AND BUY A HUGE HOUSE MAKE SURE YOU CAN AFFORD IT IF ALL YOUR MONEY IS GONE

OK AM WAITING FOR GLK TO SHOW UP SUPPER IS DONE BUT ON HOLD TAKE CARE AND HAVE A GREAT NIGHT MED OUT

THIS CHAT ADDED BY KSDUNLAP:

Med (5:01 AM):THERE SEEMS TO BE SOME CONFUSIONON MY COMMENTS YESTERDAY ON GETTING PREPARED AND THINGS ARE GOING TO COME SOON ON SHORTENING UP YOUR LIST ALSO SHORTENING UP YOUR LIST WAS MEANT AS BE REALISTIC CUZ NO MATTER HOW MUCH YOU HAVE YOU CAN LOSE IT ALL IN A HEARTBEAT OR YOU CAN SPEND AND SPEND AND HAVE NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT

I WAS CAUTIONING TO LET YOUR MONEY WORK FOR YOU A MILLION BUCKS YES IS ALOT

rowboat: too many do that

Med: BUT IT IS NOT ENDLESS JUST BE CAREFUL THAT IS ALL I WAS SAYING SURE GO GET YOURSELF SOMETHING YOU NORMALLY WOULDNT GET BUT DONT DO IT EVERYDAY GET IT OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM AND ON GOING TO COME SOON

I GOT SEVERAL CALLS YESTERDAY ASKING IF I HAD SOME INFO I WAS NOT SHARING I ONLY GET HELP FROM ONE SOURCE THAT IS IN IRAQ AND IT WAS ONLY ONCE I GOT IT THIS SUMMER

ON SOON IT WAS BASED ON THE FACTS IF THE ACTUAL RELEASE IS JAN 2013 THEN *** SOON WORKS FOR ME SEPT.... OCT..... NOV..... DEC..... THAT IS 120 DAYS

rowboat: lol

Med: OR LESS OH AND YES GLK IS HERE OK I AM DONE FOR NOW OK BBL MED OUT

========================================================================

Central Bank decided to launch the new currency in the 7/1/2013

Monday, 27 August / August 2012 15:06

Brother Sam Mullah: A member of the parliamentary Finance Committee, a coalition of law Haitham al-Jubouri said "the central bank decided to launch the new currency in the 7/1/2013 after postponing the launch in 1/1 of the current year.

Jubouri said in a statement singled out by the reporter and news news agency (et) that the Finance Committee in the House of Representatives in favor of this proposal, however this approach because we believe that the purchasing value of the Iraqi dinar, inflation and money laundering will cease in case of currency exchange.

"If the currency was replaced and increased the value of the Iraqi dinar will be the demand for hard currency lower. Noting" that the distinctive character of the currency the next smaller size and increase the value of purchasing and if those values ​​are available in Iraqi currency there was no inflation.

http://translate.goo...d=0CHsQ7gEwCThu

Read more: http://dinarvets.com/forums/index.php?/topic/127010-central-bank-decided-to-launch-the-new-currency-in-the-712013/#ixzz24rhPKhc5

• Upvote 4

CNN. Broadcasting While Shortening My Post RV Shopping List To 2 Cases Of Silly String + A Spiffy New Pair Of Patent Leather Clown Shoes !

Thanks for all your contributions. That's a mighty long wish list, so here's my donation to the "post RV cause". You seem like a "red and yellow" kinda person. B)

• Upvote 3