Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Mitt Romney: “I was too important to go to Vietnam”

flatdawg

By Sarah Wood

Excerpt:

“That’s a good question, young man, and I would be happy to answer it. The Vietnam War came at a time in my life when I had other plans. I knew in my heart of hearts that I would one day serve my nation. That I would one day hold an office that would help not only our nation, but also the world. So I did what I could to make sure that I would be around to serve my nation, as well as serving God by teaching very important religious principles to a broader audience overseas. My father did not want me serving, and he convinced me that yes, I was too important to go to Vietnam. I had a greater purpose in life. I wasn’t neglecting my nation, but rather preparing myself for a future of service.”

Entire article here.

Through the years many men have gone from war to politics. Eisenhower, Kennedy, even Bush 41 to name just a few.

Romney is a chicken-hawk. Nothing more, nothing less.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 5

By Sarah Wood

Excerpt:

“That’s a good question, young man, and I would be happy to answer it. The Vietnam War came at a time in my life when I had other plans. I knew in my heart of hearts that I would one day serve my nation. That I would one day hold an office that would help not only our nation, but also the world. So I did what I could to make sure that I would be around to serve my nation, as well as serving God by teaching very important religious principles to a broader audience overseas. My father did not want me serving, and he convinced me that yes, I was too important to go to Vietnam. I had a greater purpose in life. I wasn’t neglecting my nation, but rather preparing myself for a future of service.”

Entire article here.

Through the years many men have gone from war to politics. Eisenhower, Kennedy, even Bush 41 to name just a few.

Romney is a chicken-hawk. Nothing more, nothing less.

You are so desperate on discrediting Romney that you did not read the Free Wood Post disclaimer

Free Wood Post is a news and political satire web publication, which may or may not use real names, often in semi-real or mostly fictitious ways. All news articles contained within FreeWoodPost.com are fiction, and presumably fake news.

Any resemblance to the truth is purely coincidental, except for all references to politicians and/or celebrities, in which case they are based on real people, but still based almost entirely in fiction.

FreeWoodPost.com is intended for a mature, sophisticated, and discerning audience

Free Wood Post Disclaimer

• Upvote 3

And now we know, he had other plans. Did any of those draftees that went to Vietnam not have plans or were they

required to be approved as" important" plans first. Can anyone ask the ones whose sacrificed their lives what plans they had?

I guess their plans weren't classified as important enough by their daddy. I heard that line more than once from people when

I entered military service. Never thought I would see anyone admit it nowdays.

NMGarand

• Upvote 3

not meaning to open a can of political debate...but it doesn't seem Obama did much for his country either...therefore in my opinion...I wonder if either of them is right for this great country?? :(

He did do something for his country Tandy he left it. We are talking about Kenya right? :huh:;)

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

You are so desperate on discrediting Romney that you did not read the Free Wood Post disclaimer

Free Wood Post Disclaimer

Satire or not, Romney took 4 deferments during the Vietnam War, yet supports a war against Iran.

That makes him a chicken-hawk.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3