Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Being "told" would suggest that I had a personal conversation verbally. I love the English language. It's interesting how one can distort words.

Well Adam 'told' you today in chat that it is pegged, so....... Btw, you informed me last week that I should have better things to do than chase you correcting your use of the English language, practice what you preach maybe?!?

Good, and I am sure you have an interpretation of "piece of work."

• Upvote 3

grand pubah...the cat is well and thriving minus the morning headache...I just must be more cautious when I read funny posts...nothing like sharing good humor with good friends...plenty of both on here...sometimes I get a little carried away as I have been told I have a weird since of humor at which I must respond...Well I'm weird whaddaya expect...all kidding aside we must have a little wit to go along with the serious side to keep us balanced...we have a lot of stress to deal with from day to day and the Creator did not intend for us to have doom and gloom...so if nothing else we can laugh at ourselves...blessings and a wonderful night to everyone!!!

• Upvote 1

Geez Ski, this is the 4th thread you have asked this question, and you have been told it is pegged. 15 people has gone to the trouble to explain it to you, 15 people have told you it is pegged, but you haven't gotten the answer you want - that it is not pegged - so you can be right. Why don't you go out on the street corner and ask a stranger. You probably would trust their answer more than the intelligent, educated people here at DV that study this information.

I think she is taking a survey.

Sooner or later, she will find a response that fits her purposes.

If I had known that there was any possible of anyone in Dinar Land to not understand a currency peg, I would have found some other way to word the post that started this blitz.

Yeah, "Piece of Work" adequately sums up the situation.

GM Carrello, hope you and Trixie are well.