Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

RON PAUL

DiveDeepSix

Look, I like Ron P but if you think for 1 second you are helping this country by voting for him you are DEAD WRONG!!! YOU ARE ONLY WASTING YOUR VOTES THAT WILL HELP OBAMA!!! Its come to the point that a vote for RON P. is a vote for OBAMA because at this point Ron P does not stand a chance...... stop fooling yourselves!!! Pray Ron P P Jr. will make it next time!!!! Wake up and don't let your vote go to waste!!! This is serious business for America and Ron P will NOT be elected so stop fooling yourselves... neg me all you want but you will see in less than 90 days so good luck!!!!. Go Romny!!! the less of both evils lets get BO OUT!!!

I will write in Ron Paul. Thank you.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

you posts are intended to deceive and irritate, they are meaningless, what a joke :lol: :lol: :lol:

thanks for nothing TPSpewmaster.

deceive, how am i deceiving Ron Paul is not going to be the nominee? That is fact. Irritate, no you are probably because you want him to be the nominee so badly anything but pro Paul makes you feel good. Your choice to feel irritated and deceived that is your issue not mine.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

that doesn't even make sense :lol: :lol: :lol:

what are you??? :blink::huh::blink:

TPSpewmaster strikes again! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ron Paul finished, in just a few more days Mitt will be nominiated end of story ron paul rides off into the sunset. Back to Texas and have himself a tall glass of Texas sweet Tea and saying "boy i really took those folks for a ride".

• Downvote 1

Ron Paul finished, in just a few more days Mitt will be nominiated end of story ron paul rides off into the sunset. Back to Texas and have himself a tall glass of Texas sweet Tea and saying "boy i really took those folks for a ride".

windbag and douchebag :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...