Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Another Tea Party Win in Florida

cris

BREAKING UPSET: Newbie Ted Yoho Gives the Boot to 24-Year Incumbent Cliff Stearns

BY: ERIC GIUNTA | Posted: August 14, 2012 10:46 PM

In what might well be Florida's greatest congressional upset in years, tea party-backed Ted Yoho has narrowly beat out 24-year conservative incumbent Cliff Stearns in Tuesday's tight and very bitter four-way primary election.

ALACHUA COUNTY - It's an upset that few saw coming.

Newcomer Ted Yoho beat 12-term incumbent Cliff Sterns in the District 6 Congressional GOP primary

race. Yoho won with 34 percent of the vote in a district that is primarily conservative. Sterns was right on his

heels with 33 percent of the vote. Yoho is a veterinarian in Gainesville. He says if he is elected in the

November election, he will listen to what his supporters want. The democrat who will be on the ballot against

him in November is JR Gaillot.

• Upvote 4

WOW, a day full of great news, only thing that could make it better is if O would resign or we would RV!!! Thanks for the post bud.

Is it wrong to say, that I wish he would just *********?

Might be....I wont say that then.

Oh, and yeah...Go RV :D

Edited by TexasGranny
removed text that could be harmful to the poster - please rethink your post before hitting the final button

Is it wrong to say, that I wish he would just ********?

Might be....I wont say that then.

Oh, and yeah...Go RV :D

LOL, if only!!! I'm not sure if I'd be more upset with O or his idiot, can't stay awake, VP. :D

Edited by TexasGranny
removed text in quote

WOW, a day full of great news, only thing that could make it better is if O would resign or we would RV!!! Thanks for the post bud.

No ****.

How about O resigning and the RV occurring simultaneously. That would be priceless. I know I'm a dreamer. I can't help it.

We will see where our journey takes us. Vote Republican.