Guest views are now limited to 12 pages. If you get an "Error" message, just sign in! If you need to create an account, click here.

• CRYPTO REWARDS!

Full endorsement on this opportunity - but it's limited, so get in while you can!

Paul Ryan cracking jokes -

Jmasters

I don't care how old the guy is,

he was RUDE and DISRUPTED THE MEETING.

Ryan tries to make light of the situation in which the guy was arrested and hauled off by saying "I hope he's been taking his blood pressure medication."

What else you gonna say after some crazy idiot goes off like that? I think it was very appropriate.

JMO.

I get sick of misleading inflammatory posts like this.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 6

I don't care how old the guy is,

he was RUDE and DISRUPTED THE MEETING.

Ryan tries to make light of the situation in which the guy was arrested and hauled off by saying "I hope he's been taking his blood pressure medication."

What else you gonna say after some crazy idiot goes off like that? I think it was very appropriate.

JMO.

I get sick of misleading inflammatory posts like this.

:blink: I simply posted it because I think we need to see as much material as possible on ALL candidates... I think many are smart enough here to watch and discern the facts for themselves, but does that mean we don't watch it? I have my own personal candidate in mind and sit and watch others post their anti material all day long and you don't see me ranting about it.. :peace: Were all in this together on this next election..

Was that Barney Frank?.....Lmao :D

:unsure: Could have been Cris. Good to see you chime in .Been reading some of your material on other threads,good stuff.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

:blink: I simply posted it because I think we need to see as much material as possible on ALL candidates... I think many are smart enough here to watch and discern the facts for themselves, but does that mean we don't watch it? I have my own personal candidate in mind and sit and watch others post their anti material all day long and you don't see me ranting about it.. :peace: Were all in this together on this next election..

I would buy your explanation except for the heading. Your heading is inflammatory of what the video shows actually happened.

I'm all for being well educated about the candidates, but the trouble is that many people will read what you said without watching the video and believe it. So I don't think your explanation is truthful, and your position rather biased.

And then you negged me? TWICE? Jeez.

• Upvote 8
  • Downvote 7

I would buy your explanation except for the heading. Your heading is inflammatory of what the video shows actually happened.

I'm all for being well educated about the candidates, but the trouble is that many people will read what you said without watching the video and believe it. So I don't think your explanation is truthful, and your position rather biased.

And then you negged me? Jeez.

The heading is how it was posted where I read it. :peace:

Thanks Jmasters....Im just on here havin some fun ;)

:D Nothing wrong with that.I appreciate that you are here,learned alot from you and many others since Ive joined. :twothumbs:

Edited by Jmasters
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 3

OMG I was leaning toward voting for MITT but now since he selected Paul Ryan for a running mate, it is a let down to me. The middle class has not got a snow ball chance in hades now. I will not vote for Obama and now this, all i can say is OMG.

Send a message to Washington. Vote for whomever has your interests in mind. This is the only way to bring change. If we keep playing their game, it will be the same old, sad song as it has been for decades.

• Upvote 3